Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Update: D’banj’s Accuser, Seyitan Releases Press Statement - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Update: D’banj’s Accuser, Seyitan Releases Press Statement (170 Views)

RAPE CASE: D’banj Ex-Manager Finally Expose Him On The Alleged Rape / If Only D’banj Saw This Comment / D’banj’s ‘king Don Come’ Club Tour Attracts Bernice Burgos To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update: D’banj’s Accuser, Seyitan Releases Press Statement by CelebNaija: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2020
Seyitan Babatayo, the lady who accused singer Dbanj of raping her in 2018, has released a press statement.

Seyitan explained how the police arrested her and kept her in cell for 2 days. She also talked about how Dbanj’s team allegedly took her to an unknown location, seized her phones, deleted all her tweets, and told her to tweet what they want.

She went further to reveal that former Attorney General of police in Ogun state, Mrs Akeredolu and more people have put their full weight behind her in providing legal support.

Click To Read her statement below;

https://tvafrica24.com/2020/06/24/update-dbanjs-accuser-seyitan-releases-press-statement/

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Get The Divorce Certificate Pakistan Legally By Best Law Firm / Job Opening (IT Officer) In An Oil Servicing Firm / My Wife, Myself And My Daughter Were Covid-19 Positive-peter Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.