Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

How I Almost Ran Mad!!!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Almost Ran Mad!!!!!! (734 Views)

The Real Story Behind Blessing AAUA Student That Ran Mad In Ijebu Ode / Hawk Ran Down By Our Vehicle / Shocking: See Imo Big Who Ran Mad And Walks The Street Complete N@ked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Almost Ran Mad!!!!!! by cozzyboy: 11:30am On Jun 24, 2020
How i almost ran mad!!!!!! Or I guess How I actually ran mad and managed to come back to reality

Am still in a bit of shock cause if I remember the mad people on the streets I think to myself "So Na so I for be like those mad people if to say Oluwa didn't intervene for me" Chai!! Utterly Unbelievable...

I had to open this thread (my first ever) because what I experienced i believe is worth sharing and it just might help someone out there to desist smoking and or from ever doing so as it just might save you from insanity (Ara as in ezigbo Ara) because Mua will never try it ever again.... Yes o Na smoke I smoke o for the first time in my entire life wey I smoke Colorado for USA abi wetin una de call am(for the daddy's wey Sabi)
I'll try to be succinct as much as possible although I can't be regardless of not even remembering half of what happened to me when I was outside of reality.

So I got back from work and I wanted to get high eat relax and have a good sleep so I decided to take the Colorado I got a few days back as I hadn't had the courage to do so ( dem warn me ooo say as I no b smoker say I fit run mad if I take am but see me na i de form 007 no time to die Abi no time to craz)...... Well so I took just 2 sips and that was it.... Men I could feel in inside and out of me and in the next 5 seconds I was as stiff and still like pillars rock and stones and then that's when it spiralled into my brain and I lost it.

Remember the movie Lucy in 2014 i swear it was just like the ending when she turned into a black substance and disappears into space or wherever (that movie sef get as e b shaa)....That was exactly how I felt only in this case I was disappearing/descending into madness, insanity, Loco or whatever adjective that best qualities it but for me its ARA because my brain cells were not only destabilized but disintegrating with infinity.... Oh My God It was absolutely an endless infinity.

At that moment I could remember telling myself that I have gone mad repeatedly...I kept saying in my brain that probably no longer works or existed the words" Igbala Ara" " Igbala Ara "Igbala Ara Igbala Ara Igbala Ara Igbala Ara Igbala Ara Igbala Ara Igbala Ara Igbala Ara Igbala Ara Igbala Ara Igbala Ara Igbala Ara Igbala Ara Igbala Ara Igbala Ara Igbala Ara Igbala
Chai o boy no b small thing Walahi no b Bean's Chaiiiiii!!!!! Abeg make I finish this story fast biko
I remember vaguely that I went to the kitchen to eat and God knows how long I was in there for (as I would come to realise later that I scrapped the pot to the very last even add water inside still drink am although I been de plan remain small for my brother who wasn't around as at the time all these was unfolding)
Fast forward to when I started shouting at the top of my voice to the extent that the neighbours come de reason weti de happen to this guy wey nobody de almost never see or hear him voice ( I also vaguely remember that I was talking to myself or probably on of my friends who I seemingly called without even knowing it and he did confirm afterwards that I was talking gibberish like a mad man that I actually was as at that moment).
By this time I had as a mad man would moved from my room to the kitchen and then the living room(How I take know well because las Las ma for living dem find me and I know say Na my room I been de) where I was shouting at the top of my voice and talking to who knows who (Maybe My mad alter ego Abi Na Lord Voldemort Lolzzzzz).... It was at this point that God remembered me through the most unlikely source and gave me a glimpse just a glimpse of reality.... Chai!!!!!!! Oluwa you too much Oluwa u be baba for ever.

Ehehn where was I sef....Okay yes my phone rang and at this point I no even know say anything like phone dey not to talk more of to get one....well I managed to pick up and the lady who had previously called me a few days back wanted to make more inquires about a certain programme and eziokwu I could not remember a single word she said but the moment she said her name (I no even know her name and I never even hear the name before for my life) it struck me - A NAME WOW (it was my first slight glimpse of reality, of the real world)

I immediately told her that I'll call her back and when I actually did I didn't even know but all I could remember was me telling her still at the top of voice that "Igba Ara" really exists and that it wasn't a fantasy or make believe as to how people actually run mad ( I remember clearly shouting also over the phone asking her repeatedly over and over - "Do u understand me?'"wink that's after I don tell am say madness de o..... Then I vaguely remember her saying something like am not okay and to get my shit together or something just before she ended the call ( I don't know if I said anything else to upset or something but as I don get myself now I don call the lady tire but she has refused to pick up or even reply my texts because honestly God use that lady save me from Igba Ara Na eziokwu and I wanna do is just thank her).

And yes I can never leave this part out.... probably why I didn't even get a word she said but just her name was because at that moment I could see Angels ( my people I know a lot would say Na the smoke but I promise you it wasn't cause I know what I felt). It was like an invisible electromagnetic wave u know like a spiritual illumination of his presence not wanting me to completely go nuts. Damn this sh*** is real.....

It was after the call that I ran to the corridor and screamed that i hadn't lost it or something like that

Wow e don finish o
Na this stage wey my bro wey don come back but was downstairs come come up with one of him friend come de ask me wetin de happen and by then my brain cells don de integrate back small small but I was still trying to fully grasp what was really going on even as I kept pacing back and forth the living room with tears in my eyes. They kept telling me to calm down but I couldn't cause the waves and illumination were still there as I could still see the angels which I kept telling my brother and his friend that I could see the angels who had undoubtedly saved me from Igba Ara.

Oh My Goodness, I was still pacing around, hitting my hand on the walls as I did while looking for my phone as I kept saying "I need to call someone".

My bro come collect my phone give me and I wasn't even sure who I wanted to call before he took the phone back because it was running low. They kept asking me what happened and I couldn't still give a definite answer until my bro asked me "Do you want to talk to your mother? and I realised instantly she was who I wanted to call as huge tears trickled down my cheeks.

Mennnnnn Las Las dem say make I go bath as I enter bathroom I just kneel down raise my hands and Said a prayer to God who just saved me and it was immediately I finished saying the prayer that the illumination and or wave ( I couldn't find a better way to express this cause it's almost indescribable) fell instantly and the angels disappeared.....
Abeg I don tire to type but make una follow me since Nara Ekele ooooo cause this wasn't funny at all....

Sorry for the Lengthy Read Peeps I just couldn't help it

Say no to Drugs people
It Ruins
It Kills
Stay safe
Stay away from Drugs
I don turn better advocate for Drug use and abuse now... lolzzzzz
Thanks for Reading and Cheerios

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Ran Mad!!!!!! by tundchip2: 11:49am On Jun 24, 2020
Jeez, upon all the numerous videos of people going loco after smoking Colorado, you still went to smoke it. undecided undecided Colorado is a synthetic drug, not normal marijuana. You should thank God you didn't run mad. grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Ran Mad!!!!!! by TheGreatIYANU: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2020
Wow bro! So touching. I did not know whether to laugh or weep for you. Thank God you overcame with a very vital lesson.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Ran Mad!!!!!! by Dididrumz(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Funny story....

I remember when I cook beans with weed chop.
Mehn I climbed bed to sleep, my girl just dey laff me, I ask why she dey laff, she say I dey do like Superman just to climb bed, but to me I climbed the bed gently.

I saw make i press phone small before I sleep, phone con dey dance for my hand. omor the next thing my room don begin dey turn 360.

But in all I was in control.
Las Las I was high for 2 straight days.

after that I still try am with indomie when my girl no dey, and it did not have that much effect as the first time with beans.

Fear drugs, them no be Your mate. lolss

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Ran Mad!!!!!! by Vyzz: 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
I haven't smoked before but I do drink....

One day I drank mixed alcohols.... Ọmo that one off me....

My mistake was that I switched on the ceiling fan and started staring at it.... As the fan was rotating so was I..... Niggas this is the fastest way to get sobered but u go first suffer rotation....

I come beg God that if he makes this thing stop I will not try it again...

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Ran Mad!!!!!! by Dididrumz(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
Vyzz:

I come beg God that if he makes this thing stop I will not try it again...

na so.
all of us don pray that prayer of God allow me escape this one I no go do am again.

las Las hangover na one fucking bastard.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Ran Mad!!!!!! by cozzyboy: 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=tundchip2 post=91015698]Jeez, upon all the numerous videos of people going loco after smoking Colorado, you still went to smoke it. undecided undecided Colorado is a synthetic drug, not normal marijuana. You should thank God you didn't run mad. grin grin.

Guy I've been thanking God since o and still will....I swear no b small something
Re: How I Almost Ran Mad!!!!!! by Georgekyrian(m): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bro I have almost the same experience on my first day of taking Colorado, a call enters which I cannot pick lol grin. Thanks God for that day because I ended up controlling the trips myself. Where is your location Lagos or East, where can I purchase the HKN. My babe wan take a drag shocked
She follow me read your post and have been laughing
Re: How I Almost Ran Mad!!!!!! by johnnobles: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
Some weeks back I was set up by some friends with monkey tail. I thought it's the normal agbo that we normally drink like coke. Na so I just dey turn am like water. As I noticed some wave from my face naim I tell guys say I dey go house, it took the grace of God to get home. I have not experienced that form of restlessness all my life from drinking and smoking before. I go dey inside dey catch cold then outside go dey hot and vice versa. I enter shower reach 20 times, soak garri. Lie down for rug, tiles, sand, mat, foam intermittently, my consciousness level was low, I was the only one at home, almost called my cousins around and my wife but I form James bond, at last I fade out only to wake up about 4 hrs later with serious headache and pains. Since then even to drink beer na wahala. Say no to drugs

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Ran Mad!!!!!! by cozzyboy: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Georgekyrian:
Bro I have almost the same experience on my first day of taking Colorado, a call enters which I cannot pick lol grin. Thanks God for that day because I ended up controlling the trips myself. Where is your location Lagos or East, where can I purchase the HKN. My babe wan take a drag shocked
She follow me read your post and have been laughing
Lolzzzzz
Guy you go find that one yourself o
So if you babe run mad Na u go bear the responsibility and consequences.....

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Ran Mad!!!!!! by classicalbenson(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
You
Re: How I Almost Ran Mad!!!!!! by Exkobar: 4:09am On Apr 01, 2023
Bro I nearly ran Mad yesterday or I ran Mad yesterday sef, I still am confused but I know wherever my mind went to yesterday, only God brought me back to reality because of the people I cherish and love.
This wasn't my first, second or third time indulging.
Like this so I don comot hand from hard drugs, I love my brain the way it functions.

(1) (Reply)

Bringing Back These Classic Nigerian Movies: How Many Did You Watch? / Only In Nigeria / Best Correct Score Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.