Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 (1433 Views)

Hp Elitebook Revolve 810 G3 Touchscreen | Core I7 5th Gen | 240gb | 8gb - 130k / 2019 Dell XPS 15, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650, 4K UHD / Lenovo Y540, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD+1TB HDD, 9th Gen. Core i7-9750H, GTX 1660Ti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by Nsonaso(m): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Like New Cyberpower Gaming Laptop

15.6 Inch Full HD Display

9th Generation Core i7-9750H 6 Core Processor

4GB Dedicated Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650

8GB RAM

240GB SSD

RGB Keyboard Light

Windows 10

Price =250K

3 Likes

Re: Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by Proffdada: 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
na wa o
na so person just dey miss fine opportunities like this cry
Re: Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2020
Nsonaso:
Like New Cyberpower Gaming Laptop

15.6 Inch Full HD Display

9th Generation Core i7-9750H 6 Core Processor

4GB Dedicated Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650

8GB RAM

240GB SSD

RGB Keyboard Light

Windows 10

Price =250K
if its available i am ready to buy
Re: Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Someone would call... you wouldn't pick ....ok i text u here..also no reply
Re: Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by mrklock(m): 6:22am On Jul 04, 2020
Pascalville:

Lol �
Re: Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by Nsonaso(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2020
Pascalville:

Sorry bro I no get time for children's play

You just following me around everywhere posting you are interested in this ore that, from Xiaomi MI 10 Pro, to Alienware to Dell G3 and now Cyberpower. Serious people chat me up on Whatsapp and strike deal with me.

When you make up your mind to do business with me come, if you're still in doubt you better stay here.
Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2020
Nsonaso:

Sorry bro I no get time for children's play

You just following me around everywhere posting you are interested in this ore that, from Xiaomi MI 10 Pro, to Alienware to Dell G3 and now Cyberpower. Serious people chat me up on Whatsapp and strike deal with me.

When you make up your mind to do business with me come, if you're still in doubt you better stay here.
Thanks
thats good.... i wanted to buy the mi 10 pro but got s20 ...you can check my profile and see my s20..... for your information...i have been interested in 3 of your laptops and i had the money complete... i called but you didn't pick...i quoted u here but no reply...one thing for sure is that u re rude and arrogant.. this morning i did deals for 5 macbooks... so its ur business......i dont care.. and i am not interested in anything u sell cos.. even if u sell with decent price.. ur character is a no no... u think everyone buy at a go instantly abi.. for the mi10 pro.. how did u expect me to pay you 350k...when i have never met u before.. i understood you were preoredering at least u should have done or reply me calmly explaining the procedure but instead or u did was drop ur account number ordering me to pay and receivein the next 7 days.. wen i dont knw u from anywhere or did any business with u before... but no one to vouch for u... later if i am scammed people will say it is my fault... if taking precautions with my money means i am a kid... then i will rather be a kid forever than be a loser...next tym mr... you pick ur call.. i called u more than 5 times and i have the evidence of the call log...u shouldn't have even replied... you re selling with emotions mtchewww

8 Likes

Re: Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by Nsonaso(m): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
Pascalville:
thats good.... i wanted to buy the mi 10 pro but got s20 ...you can check my profile and see my s20..... for your information...i have been interested in 3 of your laptops and i had the money complete... i called but you didn't pick...i quoted u here but no reply...one thing for sure is that u re rude and arrogant.. this morning i did deals for 5 macbooks... so its ur business......i dont care.. and i am not interested in anything u sell cos.. even if u sell with decent price.. ur character is a no no... u think everyone buy at a go instantly abi.. for the mi10 pro.. how did u expect me to pay you 350k...when i have never met u before.. i understood you were preoredering at least u should have done or reply me calmly explaining the procedure but instead or u did was drop ur account number ordering me to pay and receivein the next 7 days.. wen i dont knw u from anywhere or did any business with u before... but no one to vouch for u... later if i am scammed people will say it is my fault... if taking precautions with my money means i am a kid... then i will rather be a kid forever than be a loser...next tym mr... you pick ur call.. i called u more than 5 times and i have the evidence of the call log...u shouldn't have even replied... you re selling with emotions mtchewww

LOL see this one. I was ordering you around HAHAHA can you hear yourself.

And I was ordering you around and you go ahead to call me 5 times like you claimed?

I was ordering you around and you still come to my thread to post that you want this and you want that...
Guess you still want to be ordered around.

Continue

Re: Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nsonaso:

And I was ordering you around and you go ahead to call me 5 times like you claimed?

I was ordering you around and you still come to my thread to post that you want this and you want that...

Continue
wat u jus texted makes no sense... at least i am still standing happy and not scammed.. thats the most important thing... i am a business student also.. one thing i will tell you is that customers can be annoying... they have the right to be... a certain customer can price 10 times and buy once... why some might jus hear what they wanna buy and pay asap.. it varies...

Go and check what happens when a seller have no buyers to trade with him and knw whatsup.

Better stop trading with emotions it cost you 3 deals i could have done with you without pricing..

Now to talk of the pricing.... you are entitled to your price... same with the customers that wanna buy... if they dont like your price they bounce.. if they are ok with it.. then fyn... they buy.. same with you.. i see when some people try to negotiate close to your price (not even an outrageous pricing) next thing you tell them is to carry gun and come and thief it....lol its funny but wrong... u are entitled to encourage them to do better with their price to match urs or you have to right to tell them it can't go for that price... you dont knw how many customers you chase away.. you think you are the only one here right.. when i started, i thought it was only u.. till i came across some others that even sells more faster and more actively...

Its ur business if your hate wont allow you see the message i am trying to convey to you.. anyway.. i will be better next time too.. i look forward to doing a smooth business with u in the future.. and u aint scam i knw and i understand ur pain to me... but its bound to happen bro.. i could have simply opened another nairaland account with another name and do business with u... but no.. pricing is allowed in business too.

5 Likes

Re: Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nsonaso:

Continue
u have exposed mine.. or maybe i should carry our whatsapp chat here and see where u ordered me to pay 350k to ur account and receive it in 7 days abi...i see u re the kid for doing this actually.. man up and grow up.. if nairaland was allowing blocking of accounts i could have done so to u since...stop constituting nuisance and mind and sell ur business in peace bro

1 Like

Re: Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by Nsonaso(m): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Pascalville:
u have exposed mine.. or maybe i should carry our whatsapp chat here and see where u ordered me to pay 350k to ur account and receive it in 7 days abi...i see u re the kid for doing this actually.. man up and grow up.. if nairaland was allowing blocking of accounts i could have done so to u since...stop constituting nuisance and mind and sell ur business in peace bro
BRO post it that I ordered you around.

The message about Xiaomi you quoted, you can go back and read it the instruction clearly stated "Strictly on pre-order" and that's why I uploaded.

When I first replied your message, I never posted screenshot of sort but when you replied that I ordered you around that's when I post your mention and asked you a simple question, if I ordered you around like you claimed why did you still call me, is it for me to order you around again?

Now about the other things you posted about chasing customers away. etc
I really don't care

Do you think those who bought SIEVE to filter unwanted item away care about those unwanted things they filtered away?

Those you think I chased away are unwanted and I filtered them out. And I don't care about them all that price my goods as if it was stolen.

And opening a new nairaland account to patronize me is not necessary. I have no enemy or grudges against anybody here including you Pascalville or anywhere else am just clearing things up with you and anybody else who it may concern. Like my first message to you reads "When you're ready for business you come, and if you're still in doubt you stay here.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nsonaso:

BRO post it that I ordered you around.

The message about Xiaomi you quoted, you can go back and read it the instruction clearly stated "Strictly on pre-order" and that's why I uploaded.

When I first replied your message, I never posted screenshot of sort but when you replied that I ordered you around that's when I post your mention and asked you a simple question, if I ordered you around like you claimed why did you still call me, is it for me to order you around again?

Now about the other things you posted about chasing customers away. etc
I really don't care

Do you think those who bought SIEVE to filter unwanted item away care about those unwanted things they filtered away?

Those you think I chased away are unwanted and I filtered them out. And I don't care about them all that price my goods as if it was stolen.

And opening a new nairaland account to patronize me is not necessary. I have no enemy or grudges against anybody here including you Pascalville or anywhere else am just clearing things up with you and anybody else who it may concern. Like my first message to you reads "When you're ready for business you come, and if you're still in doubt you stay here.
Peace
alright bro..peace...
Re: Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by 1x2x3: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
Una don quarrel finish?

3 Likes

Re: Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by dljbd1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
1x2x3:
Una don quarrel finish?
grin
I think so.

2 Likes

Re: Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by greatstephenho(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
Pascalville:
alright bro..peace...
if every customer is like you,we will all die of hunger I swear

3 Likes

Re: Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
greatstephenho:
if every customer is like you,we will all die of hunger I swear
go to hell and rot there bítch... àsslicker.

Put ur money where ur mouth is
Re: Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by sotall(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by Rhaspody(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
I am tempted to take this o
Re: Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by greatstephenho(m): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
Pascalville:
go to hell and rot there bítch... àsslicker.

Put ur money where ur mouth is
calm down joor

1 Like

Re: Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by Nsonaso(m): 8:08am On Jul 10, 2020
Rhaspody:
I am tempted to take this o

Take what?
Re: Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by CyberEBOLA(m): 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hahaha! Nawa ooo
Re: Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by lanko007: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
Is this still available. If so kindly respond with your phone number
Re: Cyberpower, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, GTX 1650 by Nsonaso(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
lanko007:
Is this still available. If so kindly respond with your phone number
No sorry already sold.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S10 plus Duos 190k / SOLD!!! MSI GL65 | I7 9th Gen | 16gb Ram | 512gb SSD | Rtx 2060 / SOLD!!! Brand New Ps5 @440K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.