Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Please My Sharp Tv Gave Me Divorce Letter - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please My Sharp Tv Gave Me Divorce Letter (518 Views)

15'LG TV And 17' Sharp Tv For Sale / Sharp sharp deals!!,(fast sales),....All sold out! / more sharp sharp jagajaga deals, all sold out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Sharp Tv Gave Me Divorce Letter by emilas1979(m): 2:47am On Jun 25, 2020
My Sharp TV screen is not coming up, but the red indicator light will be showing. Someone said it's display panel.
What can I do
Re: Please My Sharp Tv Gave Me Divorce Letter by Beegrace: 3:19am On Jun 25, 2020
emilas1979:
My Sharp TV screen is not coming up, but the red indicator light will be showing. Someone said it's display panel.
What can I do
had the same problem with my Sharp TV, went to different engineers for repair with no solution to it. Not until I Learnt that the only thing useful in the TV is the screen.. Meaning the panel is gone!!! Still looking for 25k to repair it because we have found a broken Sharp TV that I can use the panel...

1 Like

Re: Please My Sharp Tv Gave Me Divorce Letter by emilas1979(m): 4:11am On Jun 25, 2020
Thank you, sorry about that experience.
So I can't get the panel from the market?
Beegrace:
had the same problem with my Sharp TV, went to different engineers for repair with no solution to it. Not until I Learnt that the only thing useful in the TV is the screen.. Meaning the panel is gone!!! Still looking for 25k to repair it because we have found a broken Sharp TV that I can use the panel...
Re: Please My Sharp Tv Gave Me Divorce Letter by suco01(m): 7:36am On Jun 25, 2020
emilas1979:
What can I do

does it produce sound, and is it LED TV?
Re: Please My Sharp Tv Gave Me Divorce Letter by GRACEGLORY: 7:47am On Jun 25, 2020
emilas1979:
What can I do

Could be same issue with beegrace, or just power thing. But allow a technician inspect it. Beware of quack tech guys.

1 Like

Re: Please My Sharp Tv Gave Me Divorce Letter by emilas1979(m): 8:37am On Jun 25, 2020
Ok, thanks bro
GRACEGLORY:

Could be same issue with beegrace, or just power thing. But allow a technician inspect it. Beware of quack tech guys.
Re: Please My Sharp Tv Gave Me Divorce Letter by emilas1979(m): 8:39am On Jun 25, 2020
Nothing bro, only that indicator (red light indicator)
suco01:

does it produce sound, and is it LED TV?
Re: Please My Sharp Tv Gave Me Divorce Letter by suco01(m): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2020
emilas1979:
Nothing bro, only that indicator (red light indicator)

Ooops
Re: Please My Sharp Tv Gave Me Divorce Letter by Beegrace: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2020
emilas1979:
Thank you, sorry about that experience.
So I can't get the panel from the market?
most likely, your location will determine that, coz mine was sent to Lagos, Alaba to be precise... Most likely if the broken can be found, then you are good to go with panel... Talk to anyone dealing in electronics or the engineer, to guide you..
That my TV pain me sha, just finished watching and after 10mins, electricity was restored, switched it on, it refused. Just blinking red and didn't power on to the screen

(1) (Reply)

CB Profit Sites Software Review | DFY ClickBank Presell Pages / Quick Sale / Canon (yongnuo) 50mm Lens For 17,000 Naira SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.