Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Passive Income And It's Many Ways Out Of Poverty - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Passive Income And It's Many Ways Out Of Poverty (343 Views)

Removing Import Restrictions Will Lift 1.3M Nigerians Out Of Poverty– World Bank / 4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time / I Will Teach You Many Ways To Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passive Income And It's Many Ways Out Of Poverty by sholws(m): 9:29am On Jun 25, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

Because of the Covid-19 pandemic all around the world, we find ourselves in a time where unemployment is at an all-time high.

We also find ourselves in a time where we have excess time in our hands. I will be suggesting ways at which we can channel that excess time and make an income.

Passive income is an easy way for many of us to make a living. It requires only two ingredients, time and money. Although, the money is budget-friendly and with these two ingredients you can pull in a steady stream of revenue without being there.

Ways to earn passive income?
The ways at which you can make passive income includes
1) Becoming a Freelancer on sites such as Upwork and Fiverr. ( you can make up to a $1,000 in a month over time)
2) Self Publishing on Amazon( you can sell your books and poems between $3-$8, the more you market, the more you sell)
3) Affiliate Marketer (Dozens of ways this can be Ione, i have a buddy that makes up to $400 in a month from this)
4) Cryptocurrency Trading
5) Selling Print on Demand T-shirt
6) Buying Domain Names ( takes a lot of hard work and dedication but highly lucrative, think of it like you being an estate manager
7) Taking Surveys
cool Selling Airtimes, And so on
9) Becoming a Vlogger

I will be giving anyone who is interested in making passive incomes free tutorials on how to do so. Some of these topics will be paid for, others will be free. You can join me on will (https://chat(.)WhatsApp(.)com/G9OOWV42UCVAQbHDw7rNZB) if you are interested

Please Remove the bracket from the dot
Re: Passive Income And It's Many Ways Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2020
Wazobia investment

if you don't understand wazobia ask instead of misleading people with your no knowledge of how it work s... It is real

https://www.wazobia.cash/register/?r=M5Q11

Contact me fish32k2@gmail.com for more if you want O
Re: Passive Income And It's Many Ways Out Of Poverty by sholws(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2020
Yes sir
bendahass:
Wazobia investment

if you don't understand wazobia ask instead of misleading people with your no knowledge of how it work s... It is real

Re: Passive Income And It's Many Ways Out Of Poverty by Section8(m): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2020
bendahass:
Wazobia investment

This is a scam, no one should consider investing in this shit
Re: Passive Income And It's Many Ways Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Explain why? Don't just say it's a scam

Section8:
This is a scam, no one should consider investing in this shit

(1) (Reply)

2010 Toyota Corolla Clean Toks For N2.4m Only / . / All Company Seal & Stamp, Wax Sea, Leather Seal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.