Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Get Your Website For ₦9500 Only. In 8 Working Days. No Strings Attached. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Get Your Website For ₦9500 Only. In 8 Working Days. No Strings Attached. (932 Views)

PLANET Discovered>hot Kepler 78b Exoplanet Which Complete Its Orbit In 8.5 Hours / Have A Mobile Version Of Your Website For Free / For Sale Brand New Unlocked Blackberry Storm 9500, Htc Touch Pro2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Website For ₦9500 Only. In 8 Working Days. No Strings Attached. by timonch: 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2011
My Name is Tim chuks. I am an independent Web designer, and am offering to design professional websites for Only 9,500. Your website will be ready only 8 days from start-up if you are interested.

You'll have to provide a domain yourself, if you don't have money for one. You can get one free at 'dot.tk' domain registrars. For Hosting you can get free hosting from "byethost" or just contact me i may be able to arrange one for you.

My portfolio if it interests you;
pregnancynigeria.com
webdesignlessons.co.tv
specialchildcare-martha.tk

The last site may look like the simpliest amongst the three, but it gave me the most work. It was an Account from an American woman Martha Beck. She said she wanted a blog that didn't look like one! with an even ad spread that didn't intrude on reader's viewing pleasure. That single blog brings in $300 for that woman each week, given that she isn't very aggressive on monitizing the site it could bring in more.

So if you are interested contact me on this email timon.chuks@gmail.com / SMS-08082310591

(1) (Reply)

. / Things To Know About The Menace Of Internet Hacking / See How A Nairalander Responded To Glo's Appalling Data Services (#boycottglo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.