Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

A-q's Debut Album Sells 15000-units Worth. Releases First #blackfriday Freestyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A-q's Debut Album Sells 15000-units Worth. Releases First #blackfriday Freestyle (703 Views)

EARTHLY FAME: Beyonce New Album Sells So Fantastic Like Fanta / D'banj Drops DKM Album Sells For #2,000 / Confirmed By Nowmuzik/hypertek,2face New Album Sells 4 One Thousand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A-q's Debut Album Sells 15000-units Worth. Releases First #blackfriday Freestyle by naijays: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2011
The 'Names' Rapper released his debut album 'The Past Present and Future' album on the 14th of December. His album which has received good reviews from both print and online media is doing good in sales - putting money in the rapper's pocket and his record label, Hustle Inc's bank account.

"I have a album marketer (AHBU Ventures) that has sold records for every big label in Nigeria but I basically still took on the project with the mindset of an independent artiste. This is all I know, this is my hustle - God blessed hustle with a street team and gigs across town, from Wax Lyrical to Industry Nite with copies of the album" A-Q said. "I can tell you I have made money worth sales of 15,000 CD units." He added.
Read more » on http://..com

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo To Premiere New Movie In Us / Rapper Kel Is Relentless! / La Toya Believes Michael’s Death Was A ‘conspiracy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.