Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,456 members, 7,843,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Let's Increase Our Facebook Marketing Results - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Increase Our Facebook Marketing Results (266 Views)

Why We All Need Mobile Apps To Increase Our Sales??ask YEMLAT / Get More Customers Today Via Our Facebook Advert / Get More Customers Today Via Our Facebook Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Increase Our Facebook Marketing Results by Justanodadude: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2020
I came across a course on Facebook marketing and I'd love to try it out. It talks about a different kind of targeting which reduces your CPA from about 1000 naira to about 200 naira. He also says he will boost sales with this Facebook marketing hack.. the thing is it costs 5000 naira and I'd love to share the risk.

I need just about 5 people and we split the cost 1000 naira each. I'll show you the website where the information is being sold so you can see the full details for yourself. Send me a message on WhatsApp if you are interested and I'll create a group for us. So once the information is gotten, we learn it together and implement it.

If the information is worth it, we boost our sales through Facebook ads. If it is not, there is a refund policy on the website and we can request a refund.. send me a message via my signature if you are interested
Re: Let's Increase Our Facebook Marketing Results by SweetBrownBuns: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
JUSTANODADUDE IS A SCAM EMPLOYER. DON'T FALL. VICTIM OF THIS THIEF

Scam Alert. Justanodadude Scammed me

I spent 2 days plus. Downloaded videos. Produced High quality article of 3500 words, spent time and resources only to be scammed by justanodadude. A fraud disgusting himself as a legit entity

Mods

I spent at least 500 MB downloading videos just to acquaint with instructions for this project. Only for me to finish the project and justanodadude started throwing all sort of attitude with the intent of not paying.

I completed the project. Yet he didn't pay for my services

Mods, writers be aware of this fraudster. I'll be posting his emails, phone numbers and website. Stay clear so you don't fall victim at the hands of this slave master

NOTE HIS EMAILS, MONIKER AND PHONE NUMBERS TO ADD TO THE LIST OF SCAMMERS ON THE FORUM

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER
Re: Let's Increase Our Facebook Marketing Results by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Justanodadude:
I came across a course on Facebook marketing and I'd love to try it out. It talks about a different kind of targeting which reduces your CPA from about 1000 naira to about 200 naira. He also says he will boost sales with this Facebook marketing hack.. the thing is it costs 5000 naira and I'd love to share the risk.

I need just about 5 people and we split the cost 1000 naira each. I'll show you the website where the information is being sold so you can see the full details for yourself. Send me a message on WhatsApp if you are interested and I'll create a group for us. So once the information is gotten, we learn it together and implement it.

If the information is worth it, we boost our sales through Facebook ads. If it is not, there is a refund policy on the website and we can request a refund.. send me a message via my signature if you are interested
Guy clear your name.

(1) (Reply)

How Small Businesses Can Access CBN’s N50b Loan / The Opportunity You Missed Has Just Been Served To You Again! Dont Miss It Again / BREAKING: Petrol Price Increased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.