Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

All You Know About Michael Jackson Secret Half Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All You Know About Michael Jackson Secret Half Sister (709 Views)

Davido's 1st Daughter Imade, Asks Mother Who Birth Her Half-sister Hailey(video) / What 2pac Said About Michael Jackson While Alive / Funny Facts About Michael Jackson You Didn't Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Know About Michael Jackson Secret Half Sister by tuoky: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2020
Michael's secret sister Joh'Vonnie, who was born on August 30 in 1974, says she was secretly raised by Joe and mum Cheryle Terrell in a house just five miles from the marital home in Encino, California.

The 44-year-old revealed exclusive details about dad Joe who raised her in her book "Bastard Child".

In the book, she describes Joe as a loving father who dropped by to see his secret second family almost daily, spoiled his daughter with presents and took her and mum Cheryle on weekend breaks and holidays.

But Joh’Vonnie didn’t learn until 11-years-old that Joe was married to Katherine.

When she saw her at a nail salon three years later, Joh’Vonnie was stunned.

“It was such a confusing time,” she says.

And while she says none of the Jackson siblings acknowledged her early on, Joh’Vonnie said oldest Jackson child Rebbie Jackson did introduce her to Janet, whom she was a huge fan of when “Rhythm Nation 1814” came out.

“We met up at Rebbie’s house and we were having a pretty good conversation until I said, ‘Daddy’ and she got upset,” Joh’Vonnie says. “But the reason she got upset is because he did not allow them to call him Daddy.”

Joh’Vonnie said she thinks by the time Joe welcomed her into the world at 46, he “just didn’t care that much.”

“You find strength in forgiveness,” she says of why Janet held onto that anger. “That’s being strong … let bygones be bygones.”

'DADDY'S GIRL'
Joh'Vonnie said her parents first met at a Christmas party in the early 1970s.

Joe spent so much time at Joh'Vonnie's house that he even kept a luxury boat on their driveway for more than 20 years.

She recalled: "Daddy would come zooming through the gates in his two-seater Mercedes or Rolls Royce.

"He would come round most days sometimes without warning, he was very much a presence in my life, I was a daddy's girl.

"He would bring me dolls from every country he visited, China, England, Germany."

In her early 20s, Joh'Vonnie and her daughter Yasmine moved in with Joe in Las Vegas when he lived away from the family home.

When Yasmine turned two, Joe's 25-year affair with Cheryle began to crumble.
She recalled: "Mom was just tired of his s***, she just realised she didn't want to do it anymore, it's hard to get out of a relationship like that.

"What my mother did was not right, but people make mistakes and when she met my father she was young, she was in her 20s."

Cheryle passed away in 2014 and Joe passed away in June 2018 at the age of 89.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8742949/michael-jackson-secret-sister-joh-vonnie-dad-joe-affair/

Re: All You Know About Michael Jackson Secret Half Sister by topedoski(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
Everybody on afro grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Ugly Kardashian / Naira Marley & Lil Smart Introduces New Dance Step "Wugedance" (as E Dey Go) / Celebrities Who Enjoyed Hushpuppi's Fraud Money Exposed, See List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.