Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Crude/edible Oil Business And Machineries - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Crude/edible Oil Business And Machineries (439 Views)

The Guide Of Importing Crude Edible Oil Refinery Machines From Abroad To Nigeria / Simba Agric And Power Products (irrigation And Machineries) / Agrochemicals,seeds,fertilizers And Machineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crude/edible Oil Business And Machineries by businesslink(m): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
for all your need in
crude kernel oil business and purchase of kernel oil expellers,filter press,storage tanks

crude soya oil,groundnut oil business and purchase of there crushers

buying and selling refined pko vegetable oil

buying and selling refined palm olein vegetable oil

get in touch for all your oil seeds and machines inquiries
on 08119499244
we are base in anambra,aba and benin
Re: Crude/edible Oil Business And Machineries by emmaodet: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
businesslink:
for all your need in
crude kernel oil business and purchase of kernel oil expellers,filter press,storage tanks

crude soya oil,groundnut oil business and purchase of there crushers

buying and selling refined pko vegetable oil

buying and selling refined palm olein vegetable oil

get in touch for all your oil seeds and machines inquiries
on 08119499244
we are base in anambra,aba and benin

Can i be supplying you crude groundnut and roselle oil?
Re: Crude/edible Oil Business And Machineries by businesslink(m): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
emmaodet:

Can i be supplying you crude groundnut and roselle oil?
i build edible crude oil machines i do consultancy in all oil related products if you have crude groundnut oil or roselle oil inform me so i link to the buyer
Re: Crude/edible Oil Business And Machineries by peacealways: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
ok
Re: Crude/edible Oil Business And Machineries by peacealways: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
ok
Re: Crude/edible Oil Business And Machineries by vincaontop: 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Please my affiliate is in the process of setting up a small plant in Enugu. They will be buying palm olein in good quantities. Groundnut oil too.
How can you assist us?
Re: Crude/edible Oil Business And Machineries by businesslink(m): 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
vincaontop:
Please my affiliate is in the process of setting up a small plant in Enugu. They will be buying palm olein in good quantities. Groundnut oil too.
How can you assist us?
hello
what type of plant ur affiliate want to set up
are they going to be buying and selling bulk palm olein
the groundnut oil you mean i know you talking about refined kernel oil
Call me lets have one on discussion and possibly guildline where to source your edible oils from the refineries
Re: Crude/edible Oil Business And Machineries by Exporthub: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
SUPPLIER OF PALM KERNEL OIL, CAKE, SLUDGE, SHELL AND WET CAKE (PKO, PKC, PKSL, PKS, PKWC)

Exporthub Nigeria Limited is an agro allied processing and trading company. We exports and supply local industry various agro products , among which are Palm Kernel value added products ;

Palm kernel Oil (PKO)
Palm kernel Cake (PKC)
Palm kernel Sludge (PKSL)
Palm Kernel Shell (PKS)
Palm Kernel Wet Cake (PKWC).

Our Palm Kernel Crushing Plant is located at Abeokuta, Ogun State. Kindly contact us via any of the channels below;

Call - 08060146455; WhatsApp - 07088673436; Email - info@exporthub.ng; Website - www.exporthub.ng

Commodity - Palm Kernel (Oil, Cake, Sludge, Shell, & Wet cake)
Moisture - Less than 5% (PKC)
FFA - 2% max (PKO)
Colour - Light Yellow or Golden (PKO)
Type - Crude, Expeller Pressed & Filtered Oil (PKO)
Oil content - 8 to 10% (PKC)
Quality - Free from dust ,weevils, insects or molds (PKC)
Raw Material - Palm Kernel Nut (PKN) - New Crop
Minimum Supply - 1 ton (PKC, PKO)
Maximum Supply - As much as possible (PKO & PKC)
Pick Up Location - Abeokuta
Delivery - We also deliver to buyer's location.

Our prices for all products are competitive and we guarantee reliable stable supply.

Call - 08060146455; WhatsApp - 07088673436; Email - info@exporthub.ng; Website - www.exporthub.ng

SELLER OF PALM KERNEL OIL, CAKE, SLUDGE, SHELL AND WET CAKE (PKO, PKC, PKSL, PKS, PKWC)
SELLER OF PALM KERNEL OIL, CAKE, SLUDGE, SHELL AND WET CAKE (PKO, PKC, PKSL, PKS, PKWC)

(1) (Reply)

Most Affordable Local Food Items Exporter / Snake: The Way Back To Bush As A Non-living Being / Prices Of Rice, Yam, Tomato, Increased In September – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.