Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,073 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

The Most Guaranteed Investment Of Our Time - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Most Guaranteed Investment Of Our Time (285 Views)

Incomatrix: The Most Guaranteed Way To Make Money Online In 2021 / Best Online Investment Of 2019 / Make Thousands Of Naira With An Investment Of N500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Guaranteed Investment Of Our Time by Charlieoyi: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
If you just got here, I would like to inform you that you just got to the right place.

I know that you likely clicked on this topic because of the title. It got you curious to want to know the most guaranteed investment of our time. Well, I got your attention and that's what's important.

When people hear of the word "Investment", what comes to mind is "something they can put their money to yield returns for them". In most case it could be buying and selling, stock...
I am actually here to tell you without wasting much of your time that the most rewarding and guaranteed investment is "self investment". Oops! Did I just see someone who is disappointed already � or someone who is curious to know more? I am here for the later.

Investing in yourself is the most secured and guaranteed investment with a very high ROI and with a very minimal risk. If you invest hugely in developing capacity in a specific area or skill and you are outstanding in that area, you will hardly go hungry. The only thing that can really take away what you've invested in yourself is death or perhaps a very rare kind of ailment. No matter the location you are thrown, you can still find a Means of survival with that skill you've mastered. The works of your hands is what will take you places. Forget the people who constantly tell you about connection and all of that. If you are exceptional at what you do, the ones who have the connection will go and get the big projects and consult you. Your works will alway speak for you and even take you where normal connection will never take you.

Haven studied computer science in school years back, I knew I had great passion for that field and had to learn and master several skills that related or directly connected to IT. I certainly haven't even reached where I ought to be yet but I can tell you that I have made impact with those skills I learned years ago and still learning. It has put food on my table and helped me meet the right people without any form of connection. In conclusion, I will like to encourage everyone (even if you have a business, a civil servant etc) to pick a skill and master. You never can tell where it will take you tomorrow or if it will be your means of survival for life.
I am leaving you with a question to ponder on.
If your current job, money, business is taken away from you right now, what do you have to offer?
I remain yours truly, Charlieoyi

(1) (Reply)

. / Smart Products Nigeria PLC Dividend News / Loan Taken Without My Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.