Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Profiling Wazobia Investment, Legit? Scam? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Profiling Wazobia Investment, Legit? Scam? (1615 Views)

86 Fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 86 Fb 86 Z 86 W Football Review / Is WKC Investment Legit?? / Wazobia Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Profiling Wazobia Investment, Legit? Scam? by Senai(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
So after I heard about WAZOBIA investment, being the inquisitive man that I am, I decided to look into it. Here are my findings.
Yes, it is called an investment, but it is confirm PONZI, there is no investment done anywhere, it is like robbing Peter to pay Paul, only in this case, you rob Peter twice, and pay Paul and Philip.
Let me explain with my experience, most people think as soon as you invest, the 50% weekly return is your profit, that is wrong, you don't get any profit until after your 4th payment, meanwhile after your 6th payment, you are required to double your investment to keep money running in the system. Now let me explain to you what I did.
After registration, I was required to pay 1k for activation, I was like 1k? Ok... Let's do this, I was merged immediately, I paid, I was then required to invest, 10k is the minimum amount you can invest, so I started with that.
I was merged 24hours later, I paid and it was confirmed, I saw that I would be able to withdraw on the 3rd day, now here comes the twist, before I can withdraw, I have to invest another 10k! So before starting, you must have double of what you want to invest with or your money would just 'hang'. I still wonder why they don't tell people this though. Anyways, as I wanted to know what the deal is, I invested another 10k, this I would be collecting the return in 7days.
At the end of the 3rd day, I eagerly went to withdraw, only to be merged 24hours later, I had given up during the wait and felt like 20k down the drain... I thought of 55things 20k could do for me...Lol. But alas! I woke up to the alert of 15k paid by another user, apparently merging takes place in the midnight. It was thereafter that I sat down and looked for a way to beat the system. It was then I discovered that you can only beat the system after you invested 50k before you get 60k as shown below.
10k------
10k------15k
10k------15k
10k------15k
10k------15k
Total
50k------60k
If you do one more...
60k------75k

Then you would be required to upgrade your investment.

So what I did was, I invested 10k daily for 5days at a stretch (stupid calculated risk), but I understood money would always be in the system, especially by people who didn't calculate well and are required to upgrade, they would end up giving up on the investment. Afterwards, I received an alert of 60k, plus the first 15k, making 75k, remember I still have 10k in the system, I can't withdraw that until I upgrade my investment.
So all in all, I made profit, I could stop there and then... And I made all in less than 2weeks.

So, if you have spare cash, fine... It is something you can play with, their rules makes it impossible to loot and just run. The surest way to earn is by referring people as you earn a very tiny percentage of the investment.
Ok, if after this, you want to join... Please use the link below...
https://www.wazobia.cash/register/?r=WPV63
Re: Profiling Wazobia Investment, Legit? Scam? by delawal: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Senai:
So after I heard about WAZOBIA investment, being the inquisitive man that I am, I decided to look into it. Here are my findings.
Yes, it is called an investment, but it is confirm PONZI, there is no investment done anywhere, it is like robbing Peter to pay Paul, only in this case, you rob Peter twice, and pay Paul and Philip.
Let me explain with my experience, most people think as soon as you invest, the 50% weekly return is your profit, that is wrong, you don't get any profit until after your 4th payment, meanwhile after your 6th payment, you are required to double your investment to keep money running in the system. Now let me explain to you what I did.
After registration, I was required to pay 1k for activation, I was like 1k? Ok... Let's do this, I was merged immediately, I paid, I was then required to invest, 10k is the minimum amount you can invest, so I started with that.
I was merged 24hours later, I paid and it was confirmed, I saw that I would be able to withdraw on the 3rd day, now here comes the twist, before I can withdraw, I have to invest another 10k! So before starting, you must have double of what you want to invest with or your money would just 'hang'. I still wonder why they don't tell people this though. Anyways, as I wanted to know what the deal is, I invested another 10k, this I would be collecting the return in 7days.
At the end of the 3rd day, I eagerly went to withdraw, only to be merged 24hours later, I had given up during the wait and felt like 20k down the drain... I thought of 55things 20k could do for me...Lol. But alas! I woke up to the alert of 15k paid by another user, apparently merging takes place in the midnight. It was thereafter that I sat down and looked for a way to beat the system. It was then I discovered that you can only beat the system after you invested 50k before you get 60k as shown below.
10k------
10k------15k
10k------15k
10k------15k
10k------15k
Total
50k------60k
If you do one more...
60k------75k

Then you would be required to upgrade your investment.

So what I did was, I invested 10k daily for 5days at a stretch (stupid calculated risk), but I understood money would always be in the system, especially by people who didn't calculate well and are required to upgrade, they would end up giving up on the investment. Afterwards, I received an alert of 60k, plus the first 15k, making 75k, remember I still have 10k in the system, I can't withdraw that until I upgrade my investment.
So all in all, I made profit, I could stop there and then... And I made all in less than 2weeks.

So, if you have spare cash, fine... It is something you can play with, their rules makes it impossible to loot and just run. The surest way to earn is by referring people as you earn a very tiny percentage of the investment.
Ok, if after this, you want to join... Please use the link below...
https://www.wazobia.cash/register/?r=WPV63

who will join something dt has crashed already. abi,u dey sleep nonstop

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need To Verify My Perfect Money Account Before Using / How I Was Scammed By Adelaw Tv On Whatsapp 08028346893 / You Will Be Paid 1,000,000 Naira For Your Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.