Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Hisense Soundbar Infrared Profile For Universal Remote - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hisense Soundbar Infrared Profile For Universal Remote (1120 Views)

Nasa’s Webb Delivers Deepest Infrared Image Of Universe Yet / How To Unlock Spectranet Mifi (wifi) 4G LTE Modem To Universal Modem To Use Any / Berlinlasers 808nm Infrared Laser Diode Module For Long Distance Alignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hisense Soundbar Infrared Profile For Universal Remote by kuleke(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hello,

I am trying to use a digital universal remote with my HiSense HS212 soundbar and I need to find out the infrared profile to manually program the remote (HiSense brand is not listed in setup). Does anyone know about this? I think it should be a 4 digit code.

The remote already works with my TV (Samsung) but needs to be connected to the sound bar too.

Thanks!
Re: Hisense Soundbar Infrared Profile For Universal Remote by bacco2000(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
Upload the picture of the remote.
Re: Hisense Soundbar Infrared Profile For Universal Remote by cortix(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
kuleke:
Hello,

I am trying to use a digital universal remote with my HiSense HS212 soundbar and I need to find out the infrared profile to manually program the remote (HiSense brand is not listed in setup). Does anyone know about this? I think it should be a 4 digit code.

The remote already works with my TV (Samsung) but needs to be connected to the sound bar too.

Thanks!

Please how is the sound am planning on getting one from Jumia but am still skeptical about the performance

Re: Hisense Soundbar Infrared Profile For Universal Remote by Mraproko1: 4:10am On Aug 06, 2020
Get it its. Ok I have one already it's cool for that price

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, Want To Be Immuned Against Electricity... / Print Ur Document Both Colour/black Witout Ink Stress Wit Ds Printer / How To Recover Deleted Safari Bookmarks On Ipad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.