Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Paid A Bribe - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Paid A Bribe (807 Views)

See How Much Google Paid A Guy To Get Google.com Back / UBA Security Collects Bribe At The ATM From Customer, Fight Ensues (Video) / How A Woman Paid A 40yrs Old Debt She Owed My Dad -crotonite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Paid A Bribe by tennyalad(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2011
This thread is for those of us who paid bribe to get things done, get paper works done fast just to beat the bureaucracy and anything you feel could have been done without having to pay the extra cash. It can be either at public institutions or government entities like ministries, police force or even private institutions and companies and so on, 
Lets share our experiences with each other. you can include who you paid, what you paid for and how much you paid or just tell us the story.
I know so many people have lots of experience in this field but you can start with the most recent one.

(1) (Reply)

Help Info On Weavon/attachment Distribution / Electricity Generation Now At 4,242mw, Highest Ever – Nnaji / How To Get Good Financial Supoport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.