Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption (31394 Views)

International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines / COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG / Items That Are Prohibited On Domestic Flights In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by JagabanEko: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Based on tinubu order
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by Franklyspeakin: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
The price to fly ehhhh
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by olax02(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Audio Dry Run....yeye Government.. angry
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by HolyTitus(m): 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dem problem - ko kanmi
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by Thegamingorca(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

Oniovo no forget say na this lifeless thief nai use 1 billion naira take commission air Nigeria logo oo

Lmao
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by Salako01(m): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Esseite:

He only did his job...

When you live in a place whare the predominant culture of people in governance is not doing their job then u just have to appreciate the the one that does his job. That is the only way of showing other mediocres that they could do better.
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by stagger: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Hadi "Dybala" Sirika, who's the Minister of Avaition is the only outstanding performer under the "trophyless" and lifeless manager called Gen. Muhammadu "Sarri" Buhari....

Dude has give some assist this season and most recently, the Two assist he gave to Lagos and Abuja airports to carry out Dry test.

I must say Sirika has been the better performing of all the ministers. Even the delivery of the resurfacing of the Abuja runway was on point, along with the runway works being done in Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by Penco2020(m): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Hadi "Dybala" Sirika, who's the Minister of Avaition is the only outstanding performer under the "trophyless" and lifeless manager called Gen. Muhammadu "Sarri" Buhari....

Dude has give some assist this season and most recently, the Two assist he gave to Lagos and Abuja airports to carry out Dry test.

God bless you big.

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by SmartPolician: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Chibuike Amaechi is the best Buhari's minister
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by backbone503(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
At least for now, the virus is hear to stay. Our airspace (local and international) should be gradually opened. We only have to bring up more effective and efficient ways of containing the virus.
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by Emwiz: 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ok
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by faithfull18(f): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Decolonel:
Airport wey get beggars as workers, is that one an airport?
Lol.
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by GeniusWeb: 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Cool movement
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by morris477(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Make they open biko my sister supposed travelled back to Abuja she was tired to stay in my house and she missed her boyfriend
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by IpobAntidote: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
JasonScoolari:

[/s]

Common sense is still on discount at the supermarket, you sure needs some. Buy or borrow some.
Always posting trash.
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by hardbody: 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
ajailer:
Thank God o. I can't wait for the airports to start functioning

Are you an airport tout? grin cheesy

Na joke i dey ooooo bros. No mind me.
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by Americanboy35: 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Please open for international flights too o, e jowo
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by ajailer(m): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
hardbody:

Are you an airport tout? grin cheesy

Na joke i dey ooooo bros. No mind me.

well I am not, My work place is around there and since they are shut, my biz too has been shut.

lol
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by davidtuzy(m): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Are they tired of locking it down??

Meh wey don de for house close to 4months now

Dis country don tire me self
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by earnit1: 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
ok
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by toprealman: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Let me confirm from VAR assistant first before I make a comment on this issue.

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by SoftBillionaire: 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by vbgtht: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
101% LEGIT BUSINESS YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR PHONE AND FROM HOME

How you can easily be making atleast ₦21,000 weekly legitimately.
All payments goes directly into your local bank account.
For more details, check my signature.
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by chypotenti(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
My people please i need help, I don't know where else to run or who to run to, I hate doing this but I have no other option cos I might die of hunger... haven't eaten anything since morning..I was robbed on my way to the market to get some food stuffs to survive on(pick pocket,#12000). my all and all... I can't even afford pure water to drink at the moment...I also lost my job before the covid-19 lockdown.. feeding has been very difficult for me.. please I need help to buy some food stuffs to sustain me, no amount is too small. God bless you as you help. account
details: 3002414284. first Bank
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by GermanyChaser: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
It's about time.. and please why are they no saying anything concerning school resumption??
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by helpfindbolu: 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by PaulH07: 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by Nicklausmichael: 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
ataking Enterprise*�️
_It's no more a news that covid-19 is real��!!so stay safe by staying home �! and enjoy our quarantine promo!_��
*MTN QUARATINE PROMO*
� *1gb = ₦350*
� *2gb = ₦700*
� *3gb = ₦1050*
� *4gb = ₦1400*
� *5gb = ₦1750*
*Validity :1 month*
*_NB: Dataking also available_*
Swipe up�:
https:///2348094092366
*© strictly instant payment*
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 26, 2020
I pray God prosper everyone doing legit business. As cargo importation resumes and passenger airlines start operating, I pray everyone who isn't involved in any fraudulent business should prosper. And those affected with covid 19 and bad image of Nigeria should prosper. Those who have lost good friends, partners and businesses just because they are Nigerians should be rewarded greatly. This Nigeria is sinking but God will vindicate everyone accused wrongly. But Yahoo boys will rot in jail for life. Amen.
Re: FG To Begin Dry Run Ahead Of Domestic Flights Resumption by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:31am On Jun 26, 2020
I hope the dry run ahead no be to transport looted fund?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dubai Or Nigeria? / The Ten Worst Places To Live In The World / The Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge: Top 10 Facts You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.