Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Liverpool Are Champions Of England - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Are Champions Of England (33181 Views)

Ivory Coast Parade Through Abidjan As Champions Of Africa / Liverpool Are Set To Make Mane Their Highest Paid Player With New Deal / Enyimba Are Champions Of The NPFL 2018/2019 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Are Champions Of England by theoneJabulani(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
Manchester City's failure to pick all 3 points earlier against Chelsea means Liverpool are now league champions for the first time in 30 years. The Reds have been in scintillating form this season only dropping points against Manchester United, Watford and Everton in their 31 games so far. The emergency of the coronavirus brought the possibility of the season being cancelled but thankfully that didn't happen and Liverpool are now rightfully champions.It means Liverpool have secured the club’s 19th league title, ending a 30-year wait following their previous success in 1990.
In an unprecedented campaign, the club have claimed the championship earlier than any other side in Premier League history, doing so with seven games still to be contested.
The Reds equalled a top-flight record of 18 successive victories – and also set a new landmark for number of consecutive league home triumphs, with the win against Palace their 23rd in a row.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by ifytrik(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Its official, liverpool has won the pemierleague for the first time since firmino, salah, mane, vandjyk, anold, fabinho, gomez were born grin

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Jumlek2411: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
Waoooooh, I think I need to move as a fan from Arsenal to Liverpool

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by ifytrik(m): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
You are going nowhere bro

28 Likes

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by adioolayi(m): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congratulations Liverpool...The wait is finally over.

Yours truly,
Barça fan

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Lordswazz(m): 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congratulations lads. The long wait is finally over!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by paulolee(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
congrats....finally they did it, after the covid break threatened to make them council the league, its nice seeing these sets of resilient teams win the league after 30yrs, pls tell klop to enjoy his time and the accolades while it lasts because they would be a new king wearing that crown after next season, the new champions would be

ARSERNAL...
****yeeeeeeeh my eye, who slap me****

90 Likes

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Emyres: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
We are the king of England.

It came after waiting for 30 years. Became a supporter of Liverpool in 2005. We were called Looserpool or Looserfool. My classmates in Secondary School didn't allow me to have peace of mind. We could only play Thursday night football. Viewing center owners didn't care about Liverpool games. If they put Liverpool game, people will start leaving. They ratter put another game or turn off their screen. We suffered humiliation. I will never forget Diego Forlan and Falcao in Atletico Madrid. Even when we wanted to win Europa, they still stopped us.

But today, we are EPL champions. Under the space of 3 years, we have become UCL finalists, UCL champions, UEFA Super Cup Champions, FIFA Club World Cup Champions, and today, Premier League Champions.

Never give up. They will surely write your success story. The same people that said negative things about you will surely celebrate you.

My blood is red and I wear my Liverpool top with pride.

This is Anfield.

Proudly followed by @LFC

219 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Aflix(m): 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Chelsea well-done oooo. we go dash una karius for this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by theoneJabulani(m): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
Well done, guys

Contact me for US and UK used laptops
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by basupedia: 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
Free Math video Tutorial
Class: SS 1-3.
It's arranged in a 32GB SD card
to avoid data.
You would only pay for the SD card .
Check our sample videos on YouTube@
BASU ACADEMY.
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Kizzygentle: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
We never walk alone....
Long awaited..
Please i need a million likes for the true reds of England..
Well deserved.

40 Likes

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by FeliciaOja(f): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Gt
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Arturitoroman: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
we have heard angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by paulolee(m): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Aflix:
Chelsea well-done oooo. we go dash una karius for this
lolz i think they would prefer to borrow mane and sallah to face bayern..

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Dee60: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
They have exactly DOUBLE the points of Arsenal as of today!

Wow! That is brilliant.

86 to 43.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
English Premier League Season's Report Card

Liverpool are that student who finally passed in flying colours after many years of having carry overs but don't be deceived, they will probably be back to square one in the next term.

Manchester City are that student bankrolled by a rich family who are uncharacteristically inconsistent with their studies in the ongoing term but trust their parents to provide more expensive learning materials to overcompensate for lost glory next year.

Leicester City are that student from a modest home who are just happy to attend the prestigious school and roll with the big boys, nobody kuku have any high expectations for them so they are okay with any results.

Chelsea are that student whose rich father who is tired of hiring a world class tutor for his child so he took the risk giving the tutorship to a rookie and made a fatal mistake by ill-equipping the rookie for the job. He has learnt his lesson, expect big things from this student next year.

Manchester United are that student who expect other students to roll over simply because their father used to be principal of the school and their elder Bros were accustomed to topping the class during their time. Living on past Glory as some will say.

Tottenham are that student who will attend the class for attendance sake, they will learn enough to graduate to the next class, they aren't interested in any distinction or honours. Nigerian students call such "let my people go"

Arsenal....... The less said about this one, the better. They don't know whether they are coming or going, all they are interested in is completing the 38 matchday semester and picking up their paycheck.... Perennial failures these ones.

Did I miss anyone?
Feel free to add yours.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
I'm so happy for my Uncle

Sadio Mane.....YNWA

12 Likes

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by ODJ124(m): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
cool cool cool
Congrats to them..
God bless Liverpool....

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by basupedia: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Good
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by caniva(m): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Won the league without kicking the ball.

Congrats. grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Nickymichy(m): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Omo e don tey oooo...chai... congratulations
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Liverpool won the league with 7 matches to spare. YNWA.

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
2 odeku and 1 plate of pepper soup each for the players
Liverpool deserve am
Greet Arnold,Virgil,fabinho,mane& sallah for me
I be MAN U fan but I respect Liverpool die grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Jack500: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congratulations to Liverpool.

They should watch out for MAN U next season. We are on fire. Pogba, Bruno, Martial, Rashford. Let's go there.

GGMU.

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by PigTormentor: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
YNWA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Uyi168: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Technically, lampard has won more epl title for Liverpool than Gerrard.. grin
Congrats Liverpool.. U guys did it in style..

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Ansufati: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
From a barca fan, congratulations Liverpool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Okemmuo(m): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by Sososo(f): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kk
Re: Liverpool Are Champions Of England by majamajic(m): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congrats to them , from man utd fan

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIFA Presidency : Fashanu Endorses Kalu / Boy Kills Sister Using Wrestling Moves Learned On TV / Tottenham Confirm Ryan Mason As Interim Head Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.