Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

My Boss Frustrate My Job Please I Need Ur Kind Advise. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Frustrate My Job Please I Need Ur Kind Advise. (232 Views)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Her Firm Increased Her Pay To Match That Of a New Job (Please Advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boss Frustrate My Job Please I Need Ur Kind Advise. by Toobet(m): 1:25am On Jun 26, 2020
I work with a financial institution where I have targets and the funny part is that when you meet your target your superior makeo you feel that you've not done anything and your glory will be given to someone else on the basis that's you not submissive.

Please I need your kind advise because my heart is bleeding and I have been denied my right severally and yet I've nothing to show for the past two years I've been working with this organisation.

My heart is telling me to quit but the fear of the Unknown is really hitting me please let me know what you think and save a sister, thank you.
Re: My Boss Frustrate My Job Please I Need Ur Kind Advise. by correctyourself(m): 5:27am On Jun 26, 2020
I will advice continue your work, I am sure other people are seeing what is happening in your organization, as you're collecting salary don't worry too much, nothing last for ever, one day things will change, your boss would not be there forever, be hopeful because of your impact he can't sack you being an asset to your organization that is very important, also, always look up to god and pray, your situation now is not forever and a time would come when this issue will be story and train your mind not to do it to others when you get higher.

(1) (Reply)

FREE Watches Giveaway!!! / Career Options After Graduation / Vacancy/job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.