Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Free: How To Design Your Letterheads And Business Cards Like A Pro In 5mins - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free: How To Design Your Letterheads And Business Cards Like A Pro In 5mins (286 Views)

How To Design Brilliant Letterheads / How To Get Your FIRS TIN Online In 5mins Or Less / HELP On How To Load Gift Cards Like Itunes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free: How To Design Your Letterheads And Business Cards Like A Pro In 5mins by Mightyodi: 6:02am On Jun 26, 2020
If you are a business owner, or your company need it's materials to be branded with an identification, then you certainly need this guide. Do you know you can get a quick guide on how to use Corel draw to set up a business card within few minutes, even a letterhead with MS word.

How do you get started? I big question for you I guess. Okay, first register on the link

https://printfiam.com?pkey=TNTGJ9Y88R

it's free by inputing your email and a password.
Then scroll to to blog, at the bottom, you will see the guide. Follow the steps from the write up, and practice with your personal PC. That's it, you are done. You can actually print it, no matter the quantity or size without going to a printing press with all the stress and delays that comes with it. Simply use your smartphone, place an order, as a registered member of the link above, for your desired designed product. You can upload the design, choose the quantity, and quality description, your billing address, and place an order. Within 72hours, it gets delivered to you any where nationwide via DHL.

I believe today, as a business owner, either a small, medium or big company or firm has learn something new, innovative and convenient.

You can call/WhatsApp me on 07089391706 for for help

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Air 2015 / Moms Should Start This Business From Home During This Lock Down / Seeking For Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.