Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

”you Will Suffer For Your Evil Ways” – Cynthia Morgan Blast Jude Okoye. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”you Will Suffer For Your Evil Ways” – Cynthia Morgan Blast Jude Okoye. (398 Views)

Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”you Will Suffer For Your Evil Ways” – Cynthia Morgan Blast Jude Okoye. by Gossipzone: 6:27am On Jun 26, 2020
Nigerian reggae dancehall diva Cynthia Morgan now known as Madrina, has to taken to her social media time to lay a heavy curse on Jude Okoye.

In a recent Saga between Cynthia and Jude Okoye, Morgan has taken to her official Instagram story,

blast Jude Okoye and tell him that he will suffer for his evils.

Madrina few days back, disclosed the real reason she stay away from the industry for awhile is because she is battling terrible illness and some.........

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/celeb-gist/you-will-suffer-for-your-evil-ways-cynthia-morgan-blast-jude-okoye-from-nowhere/

Re: ”you Will Suffer For Your Evil Ways” – Cynthia Morgan Blast Jude Okoye. by Nackzy: 6:35am On Jun 26, 2020
When you were enjoying fame, you didn't think about what humans can do to their fellow humans

Anyways if you have never heard of CHYMALL...that's were so much money is being made..let me guide you

(1) (Reply)

“mama Ejima!” – Adorable Moments Family Hails Regina Daniels As She Dances / Bbnaija 2020: New Housemates Already Quarantined Ahead Of Show's Premier / Try to know Me before you Judge me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.