Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Batch Two Application For Microsoft Word Free Tutorial Course Is Now Open - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Batch Two Application For Microsoft Word Free Tutorial Course Is Now Open (313 Views)

Where Can I Download Microsoft Word 2016? / Converting Wordperfect Documents To Microsoft Word / Help!!!!!!!!!!!! How To Convert .btd To .doc (microsoft Word Document) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Batch Two Application For Microsoft Word Free Tutorial Course Is Now Open by drealbenard(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2020
With the successful completion of the first batch of Microsoft Office Word tutorial class, am pleased to inform you all that the second batch class will commence on the 29th of June 2020.

This is as a result of the positive feedback that has been received in the course of the first batch. So, if you are interested in participating, just contact me using the number on my profile.

Remember, everything is absolutely free. Thanks!

Re: Batch Two Application For Microsoft Word Free Tutorial Course Is Now Open by Sharks20(m): 5:42am On Jul 27, 2020
drealbenard:
With the successful completion of the first batch of Microsoft Office Word tutorial class, am pleased to inform you all that the second batch class will commence on the 29th of June 2020.

This is as a result of the positive feedback that has been received in the course of the first batch. So, if you are interested in participating, just contact me using the number on my profile.

Remember, everything is absolutely free. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Please In God's Name,i Need Kali Linux Bootable Drive To Install The OS.. / Clean UK Used Toshiba Laptop Up For Grabs / Black Friday Deals On Laptop And Deskop Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.