Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,531 members, 7,850,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

My Journey In The Network Marketing Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / My Journey In The Network Marketing Business (217 Views)

Digital Marketing /business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Journey In The Network Marketing Business by chrisdpraise: 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
Here's my story (that most people don't know)...
Some years ago when I got admission to university, sponsored by my parents and myself as I was schooling and working at the same time to foot my bills.
I lost my parents 2 years after I got into the university…
So I had to carter for my schooling and siblings providing all their basic needs

Now, if you’re a Nigerian, then you know it’s a general belief that “No family can truly act, care and take care of you like your own biological parent-in my case, my parent’s” right?
So it's no surprise that, when I was at the university, I made a decision, and here’s the decision I made…

I told myself that, no matter what happens, even if no family member is going to support me, I will finish my university education at all cost. I remember telling myself that, nothing is going to stop me from continuing my education, I’m going to finish no matter what!

That single decision has been my driving force through these last 5 years.

I literally "anticipated" that family support will not come at some point in my schooling journey...so I needed to prepare myself for the worse.

That decision caused me to work harder and focus on my first business in my 200 level days- "G-Tech Computers"
I was basically doing course registrations, school fees payment and solving assignments for my colleagues.

My first real-life business experience happened in that first business and I ended up having 80-90% of my colleagues as customers...while maintaining a good grade.
I was able to sustain and keep my business running, and I’m making money on a daily basis
• I have trained a lot of people on computer skill development.
• Started an online business which I have coach a lot of people how to make money from this same business.
• Build a course on digital marketing and facebook adv.
• Launched my network marketing business in 300 level.
Pretty awesome right?

But, here's what you may not know…I'm sick and tired!
No, I'm not tired of doing business- I love what I do...But I want to do more and help other people!

I've been given so much--and I feel responsible to also give back.
While I've made and continually make sacrifices to ensure that we deliver amazing results to all our students, customers and clients at Digital Entrepreneur Network…there are few things I'm NOT happy about because...
When I set out on this journey, my goal was (and still remains) to eradicate poverty in Africa and empower people to create lasting wealth through online business.
I wanted to be the guy that creates job opportunities for people. Help other people get rich and become successful but...

What I ended up doing (sadly) was enriching myself

Its a hard truth, but I have to admit it.

While I deserve my pay, but I'm not REALLY fulfilling the purpose I set out to achieve…

Digital Entrepreneur is a traditional business model… I can only empower "so much" people, especially at this infant stage of growth, so I needed a new and better way to achieve my vision of truly empowering people to create lasting wealth for themselves and ending poverty in Africa…

And in July last year (2019), I found Network Marketing (aka Multi-Level Marketing--MLM) Business to be the perfect vehicle for achieving this purpose!

I joined this business first and foremost to help other people achieve success.

I can build a traditional business from scratch and make a lot of money but, after 3 years, I can tell you it doesn't feel any good making money alone while other people on your team are barely scrambling to get by...its NOT fulfilling.

My life's purpose is to help other people succeed financially.

That is why I launched Smartphone Income Secrets to give away ALL my "smartness" on building a 7-figure information business that can fully operate on WhatsApp…

And now I want to give just 20 people FREE access to that training but ultimately (and here's the catch I talked about earlier)...

Those 20 people will have to be willing to allow me help them, by building their network marketing business as a member of my team.

Click The Button Below To Get Started: https://smartphoneincome.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Get Funding To Boost Your Business / Concertina Razor Wire Is Often Used For Prison Fencing. / Clearance Sale Of CCTV Equipment & Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.