Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

How To Activate 40GB Data Via Mymtnapp For Free [tested & Confirmed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Activate 40GB Data Via Mymtnapp For Free [tested & Confirmed (2665 Views)

Airtel Stop 5K For 40GB Data Plan - Any alternative? / Download Mymtnapp And Get 500mb Free Data / Free: Send Message On Mtn Sim Free (tested And Comfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate 40GB Data Via Mymtnapp For Free [tested & Confirmed by BrowseTechs: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
MyMTNApp now allow user to activate 40GB data or more for free on the app without paying a dime.

This is not a cheat but a glitch on the MTN app which can be taken advantage of. The data can be use to stream and download lots of movies.

Requirements

2 MTN Sims (New and Old)
MyMTNApp
An android device

How To Activate MyMTNApp 40GB Data For Free

Step 1.

Make sure one of the SIM has not been used to register on the MyMTNApp before.

1. Now login into MyMTNApp with your main SIM i.e (Old SIM of yours that has been registered before).
2. Tap on the three dot located at the top left cornered of the tap.
3. Click on Free Data and input your second number i.e (the new MTN number that hasn't been registered on the MyMTNApp).
4. Send Invite and you'll receive a successful app referral status.
And lastly logout.

Step 2

Read more: https://www.browsetechs.com.ng/2020/06/awoof-data-how-to-activate-40gb-data.html

1 Like

Re: How To Activate 40GB Data Via Mymtnapp For Free [tested & Confirmed by FreakDesign: 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
OP if say you dey close to me, na to give you 2 better slap

7 Likes

Re: How To Activate 40GB Data Via Mymtnapp For Free [tested & Confirmed by fr3do(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Fake fake
It doesn't work
Re: How To Activate 40GB Data Via Mymtnapp For Free [tested & Confirmed by BrowseTechs: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2020
It working bro.. check the blog post for the full steps

(1) (Reply)

Phone Recommendation For 80k / What Do You Think Happens When You Switch Off Your Phones ? / How Do I Make A Glo Blackberry Accept MTN Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.