Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Gtbank, Flutterwave, Now Paystack. Why Are Fintechs Dying To Play In E-commerce - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Gtbank, Flutterwave, Now Paystack. Why Are Fintechs Dying To Play In E-commerce (761 Views)

My Experience With Nigeria Fintechs USD Accounts / Gtbank: How To Hide Your Account Balance From Intruder #sms / Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank, Flutterwave, Now Paystack. Why Are Fintechs Dying To Play In E-commerce by okikesam: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Gtbank has been trying to own an e-commerce platform since 2014. They started with Smemarkethub in 2014, and it flunked. And they are now wasting money on Habari. Flutterwave also launched an e-commerce platform not long ago and Paystack just announce another commerce platform today.

Is there something hidden within e-commerce that the payment companies believe that it’s their call to find/solve or is it just a growth strategy?

See the interesting replies on Techpoint Community: https://community.techpoint.africa/t/gtbank-flutterwave-now-paystack-why-are-payment-companies-dying-to-play-in-e-commerce/605

(1) (Reply)

Opera Buys Yoyo Games To Mix Browsers And Gaming Even More / I Bought 6 Freezer Compressors For My Freezer In Just A Year,am I Being Scammed? / How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.