Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Full Tutorial On How To Mod Operamini - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Full Tutorial On How To Mod Operamini (5824 Views)

Airtel Operamini Data Problems / Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? / Operamini Mod 3.10en (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Tutorial On How To Mod Operamini by sonymax(m): 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2011
please gurus and gurus of the first order,,,i have been having this problem trying to mod operamini with my nokia 5130 express fone.and also problem on how to use india web proxy.please help all of us cos we are all going to learn from you all
THANKS AND GOD BLESS
Re: Full Tutorial On How To Mod Operamini by aatif77: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2012
undecidedur monile model
Re: Full Tutorial On How To Mod Operamini by mikuz(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
For opera modding. Get these apps :
1. Blueftp
2.Class editor
3. Class translator

Indian Web Proxy was built to be used on Pcs/ laptops.
Indicate if you want me to continue.
Re: Full Tutorial On How To Mod Operamini by aatif77: 5:19am On Jul 08, 2012
bro i want to mode operamini with s60v5 if u know plze give me modding tools with link .thnx
Re: Full Tutorial On How To Mod Operamini by mikuz(m): 5:22am On Jul 08, 2012
aatif77: bro i want to mode operamini with s60v5 if u know plze give me modding tools with link .thnx
have you gotten those apps i mentioned earlier ?

(1) (Reply)

To Get Free Mobile Text (SMS) Alerts? / A Letter To My Nokia E-7 / Best Mifi In Nigeria? Suggestions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.