Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup (32713 Views)

What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) / Peppersoup: Goatmeat Or Catfish? / See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2020
chai, see as I dae salivate dis early morning. poco my God go judge u
Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by ume1000: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Very good for this cold weather. grin grin
what is this nonsense you just cooked , my 7yr old brother can do better than that
Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by ume1000: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Pic : Ehuru (1), Alligator pepper (2) Uda (3) Uziza seed (4)

Pic 2: Dry prawn
Pic 3: Dry ginger
Pic 4: Nchanwu (1) and uziza (2)
why do you always use disgusting ingredients
Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by Millennialaku(m): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2020
kalvoken:

[s]I am sure that prawn you are holding is already cumming too, imagine you touching a man. Hmmm[/s]
heewu undecided

GreatResearcher1 come and see this one cry

Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by dianchi(f): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2020
I and my Hubby's favourite thing tongue smiley
Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by pocohantas(f): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2020
ume1000:
why do you always use disgusting ingredients

Yea, they actually look voodooish, but you should try them in your pepper soup. I noticed SW people are not very used to them. Are you from the SW?

dianchi:
I and my Hubby's favourite thing tongue smiley

I think only Igbo people will understand the level to this at first. The others would need a trial. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2020
kalvoken:

My dear, though I don't know you, but with this picture of your hand, I know you are hot.

I am sure that prawn you are holding is already cumming too, imagine you touching a man. Hmmm.
This is all your mind could process. After now this kind of person would be asking "where did all the smart women go?" well I'm not shocked humans have always been stupid and will remain stupid forever.
Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by ume1000: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Yea, they actually look voodooish, but you should try them in your pepper soup. I noticed SW people are not very used to them. Are you from the SW?

. cheesy
from South south
Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by dianchi(f): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
I think only Igbo people will understand the level to this at first. The others would need a trial. cheesy[/quote]

Yea exactly those are natural herbs/spices will definitely seem strange to many although I haven't tried it with the alligator pepper maybe will experiment on that cos I love to develop new culinary experience...

1 Like

Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by pocohantas(f): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
ume1000:
from South south

Quite understandable. What do you like eating then? I can make it and you wouldn’t find it disgusting. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by pocohantas(f): 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
dianchi:

Yea exactly those are natural herbs/spices will definitely seem strange to many although I haven't tried it with the alligator pepper maybe will experiment on that cos I love to develop new culinary experience...

I saw them so much growing up, I don’t think there was ever a time my mum didn’t have them in the kitchen, especially ehuru. You know those emergency ugba you whip up for uninvited guests? It always came in handy.

Do try it, e no too standout sha. cheesy
Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by ume1000: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Quite understandable. What do you like eating then? I can make it and you wouldn’t find it disgusting. cheesy
love your sense of humor sha
But can you prepare owho soup and starch
Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by pocohantas(f): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
ume1000:
love your sense of humor sha
But can you prepare owho soup and starch

Lol. No, I can’t. I have never tried it, but I do well with native dishes and I am sure I’ll get a hang of it, if someone teaches me.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by Romangalactic(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Is it ban that made you nicer? shocked

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
Offpoint:
It's been long I ate pepper soup... God me save from the spirit of fufu.

Out of the village, but village no wan comot my body.

Fufu in the morning
Fufu in the afternoon
Fufu in the evening
Rice only on Sundays

Me trying to leave village life, village life dragging me like
The bolded eeh, if wishes were horses... cry

1 Like

Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by maipeople(m): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Definitely you will make a good teacher, a good wife and a good mother all combine together.

The way you put everything in detail and back it up with very clear pictures of what you means shows how elegant your presentation is.

You do earn a huge respect from me
May GOD almighty bless you and your entire family with good life full of happiness.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by blastac: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
Twoclans:

My dear ,perfect for the weather cheesy cheesy

Let me go and get better chef boyfriend and show him your recipe cool cool

Don't worry I can cook, but you'd have to toast me first

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by GREATESTPIANIST: 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
kalvoken:

My dear, though I don't know you, but with this picture of your hand, I know you are hot.

I am sure that prawn you are holding is already cumming too, imagine you touching a man. Hmmm.
you are the most foolish fellow on nairaland, take your award......oponu

1 Like

Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by dianchi(f): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
pocohantas:

I saw them so much growing up, I don’t think there was ever a time my mum didn’t have them in the kitchen, especially ehuru. You know those emergency ugba you whip up for uninvited guests? It always came in handy.

Do try it, e no too standout sha. cheesy

Lol what you said just brought back memories had same experience growing up watch my mum whip up emergency ugba for guests the remains of the pot was always mine lols I love ugba sooo much smiley now I will add the alligator pepper to my list for pepper soup thanks 2 u grin
Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by Twoclans(f): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
blastac:

Don't worry I can cook, but you'd have to toast me first

Judging by your personality here it seems your only interest is dogs.

I am actually worried.I jump and pass . tongue

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by blastac: 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin grin grin grin the dogs shouldn't be a problem since what you're after is someone that cooks. I can even cook the dog sef just because of you grin

Twoclans:

Judging by your personality here it seems your only interest is dogs.

I am actually worried.I jump and pass . tongue
Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by shaneroberts26: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
Pocohantas,Let's get married. Inu? grin. We don't even have to court. grin.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by DonX001: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
pocohantas:

It applies to all.

Ok thanks, I'll try it with goat meat, I prefer it to chicken.

pocohantas:

Fufu doesn’t have weight? Which one has weight? grin

Lol, I wonder for the guy o.
Maybe na cement him dey swallow. grin
Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by DonX001: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
Meanwhile Pocohantas, you've really rebranded this year o!!
From arch-feminist, most vilified female persona on Nairaland to homely, five-star chef, premium wife material 100 yards, 100% take home to mama mode.
Na wa o!
Welldone!
Wonder what next year will bring though....

1 Like

Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by pocohantas(f): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
DonX001:
From arch-feminist, most vilified female persona on Nairaland to homely, five-star chef, premium wife material 100 yards, 100% take home to mama mode.
Na wa o!
Welldone!

I am not rebranding, I remain POCO. I am not premium wife-material, definitely not NL standard, but his standard. Na only one man be my concern for this life now. Well done too grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by DonX001: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
pocohantas:

I am not rebranding, I remain POCO. I am not premium wife-material, definitely not NL standard, but his standard. Na only one man be my concern for this life now. Well done too grin
Lol, issorite... cheesy
Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by Twoclans(f): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
blastac:

grin grin grin grin the dogs shouldn't be a problem since what you're after is someone that cooks[b]. I can even cook the dog sef just because of you grin[/b]

Like seriously you will cook your dogs for me cool

Okay then let me toast you wink
My moniker is twoclans cheesy

If it will not be too much of a bother can I take you on a date outside this thread.

Please say yes wink

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by Romangalactic(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
DonX001:
Na wa o!
Welldone!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by blastac: 4:05am On Jun 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Am literally laughing right now.

Twoclans:

If it will not be too much of a bother can I take you on a date outside this thread.

Please say yes wink

1 Like

Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by Twoclans(f): 5:00am On Jun 28, 2020
blastac:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Am literally laughing right now.

blastac please dont keep me waiting for a reply the weather is really hot today wink

Come onnnn is that a yes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by chiibekee(f): 7:21am On Jun 28, 2020
pocohantas:

with all these native ingredients, it's not so good for pregnant women especially early pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup by kenigwe18: 7:57am On Jun 28, 2020
Twoclans:

Please say yes wink

shockedshocked

Haba na, make baba kill the only pet that can tend to love you more than yourself, con cook make you chop. which kain cannibalistic calabar behavior be daHtcheesy

Baba run o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) / Giant Rat Peppersoup(pictures) / Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.