Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,122 members, 7,842,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? (1390 Views)

Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by Tomiwa69(m): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
I saw these on my Facebook wall and decided to share...Dont just Hear the story from one part..

Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by Vulcanheph(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Space booked
Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by delkuf(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
And you want me to believe this
Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by Tomiwa69(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
delkuf:
And you want me to believe this
But u Believe the bible of no origin ba..

4 Likes

Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by delkuf(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tomiwa69:

But u Believe the bible of no origin ba..
Yeah, I believe the Bible of no origin. I believe what is written in is passage. And one of is message is that Jesus Christ the son of God came to this world in the flesh and died for the sins of the world. Not this nonsense you wrote there

1 Like

Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by Tomiwa69(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
delkuf:
Yeah, I believe the Bible of no origin. I believe what is written in is passage. And one of is message is that Jesus Christ the son of God came to this world in the flesh and died for the sins of the world. Not this nonsense you wrote there
One Question
U said he came to these world in flesh.. Meaning he live his life as a Human being Should right?
He eat, he sleeps... Etc.
Now tell me...Did Jesus Christ never felt Hot for once..
undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Post the link to the page.
Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by GuestLog: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Satan doing what he does best... Lies and deceit. I didn't expect anything less from Church of Satan.

1 Like

Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by delkuf(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tomiwa69:

One Question
U said he came to these world in flesh.. Meaning he live his life as a Human being Should right?
He eat, he sleeps... Etc.
Now tell me...Did Jesus Christ never felt Hot for once..
undecided
How old are you
Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by Tomiwa69(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
GuestLog:
Satan doing what he does best... Lies and deceit. I didn't expect anything less from Church of Satan.
:-D :-D
Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by Tomiwa69(m): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
delkuf:
How old are you
Old enough to Know the falsehood of religion.. Yes there are some historic accuracy in the scriptures.. But the story behind one entity is false

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by ifex370(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tomiwa69:

Old enough to Know the falsehood of religion.. Yes there are some historic accuracy in the scriptures.. But the story behind one entity is false

The Antichrist spirit will come after the image of Christ.

Christ is the center of the Godhead, and salvation for all who believe both jew and gentile..

Thank you Jesus saving me. I would have been lost without you. Even though I fall a lot of times, your love will always pick me up again and again.
Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tomiwa69:
I saw these on my Facebook wall and decided to share...Dont just Hear the story from one part..
where is the rest of the story?
Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by Tomiwa69(m): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
ifex370:

The Antichrist spirit will come after the image of Christ.

Christ is the center of the Godhead, and salvation for all who believe both jew and gentile..

Thank you Jesus saving me. I would have been lost without you. Even though I fall a lot of times, your love will always pick me up again and again.

1 Like

Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by Tomiwa69(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kobojunkie:
where is the rest of the story?
There is no rest of any story
That just a quick summary
Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by Kobojunkie: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tomiwa69:

There is not rest of any story
That just a quick summary
No source? What are the mods doing today?

Orphan thread alert! Moderators, please bin it!
Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by Tomiwa69(m): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kobojunkie:

No sauce Today.. Come and ketchup Tomorrow
:-D
Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
Those who seek the truth, will find it
Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by Tomiwa69(m): 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Orphan thread alert! Moderators, please bin it!

1 Like

Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by doggedfighter(f): 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Religious persons are just jumping around this thread.No superior argument to counter what's written up there.
Just littering everywhere with emotions. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by Realadey(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
It has already been written that,these people are of the devil,he is the father of many lies.
Believe this at your own peril. C'est fine
Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by delkuf(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tomiwa69:

You are old enough to know falsehood of religion and you are asking if the Lord Jesus Christ was anytime hot. how do I know that. if you are that old as you claim, that means you are dumb and stupid. don't let religious bigotry blind your sense of thinking
Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by Tomiwa69(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
doggedfighter:
Religious persons are just jumping around this thread.No superior argument to counter what's written up there.
Just littering everywhere with emotions. undecided
He knack them where dem no expect..
I was also expecting a counter claim..but na wailing I dey receive here..

1 Like

Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by doggedfighter(f): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tomiwa69:

He knack them where dem no expect..
I was also expecting a counter claim..but na wailing I dey receive here..

I hope you are not surprised?
Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by Judybash93(m): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
delkuf:
You are old enough to know falsehood of religion and you are asking if the Lord Jesus Christ was anytime hot. how do I know that. if you are that old as you claim, that means you are dumb and stupid. don't let religious bigotry blind your sense of thinking
Lmao bro, are you a Christian?
Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by delkuf(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Judybash93:
Lmao bro, are you a Christian?
yeah am a Christian.
Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by Image123(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Can church of satan save me or forgive me or do 1 out of 100 of what Jesus does to me? Nonsense
Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by Judybash93(m): 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
delkuf:
yeah am a Christian.
Oh cool!!! He might have poked the scriptures in a way that might have angered you but please, i beg of you try to be gentle on him
Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by delkuf(m): 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Judybash93:

Oh cool!!! He might have poked the scriptures in a way that might have angered you but please, i beg of you try to be gentle on him
I am gentle. but this atheist provoking some times
Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by Crysthaniel(m): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Matthew Chapter 13 verse 24 to 30 All I can say
Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by Tomiwa69(m): 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
delkuf:
I am gentle. but this atheist provoking some times

1 Like

Re: Check Out What The Church Of Satan Said About Jesus Christ.could They Be Right? by Tomiwa69(m): 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
Judybash93:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covid "Vaccination" Is Not Immunization- Pastor Chris / Omicron And The Fate Of The So Called Vaccinated Folks / Quran 29:46 Says That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.