Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

His Neighbor's Wife - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / His Neighbor's Wife (296776 Views)

My New Neighbor’s Wife By Naijassador .....update 1 / My Neighbor's Girlfriend / Sexcapade With Neighbor's Daughters. 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by duruZed(m): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Really love how the story goes. Tnx for update

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by arinze3131(m): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
interesting but d fight z not over yet. she will now face d Oda woman but thank God Morgan will stand by her. nice story ma'am, keep it up and may God bless U.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Kingso23: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Its about time u also have a taste of the good life Akwam, let maze suffer the consiqencies of his action, l really love this story walahi, more ink to Your pen rose #weneedmore.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Odoogu(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
truth she is starting a new chapter to LIFE cheesy... she would at least have "lesser worries" but doubt if it will be all bliss for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by yemi411: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
I’ve read nearly all your stories on nairaland, you are talented coupled with hard work. Your stories are liken to strings of creative words with entertainment in mind. Thank you for these stories and I really wished you get rewarded financially for these stories, which keep one looking for more.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by tessygold(f): 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
wow it's getting more interesting I luv dis.. Akwaugo u made d right decision

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by xaviercasmir(m): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
See what Rosemary33 has turned me. Smiling like a slowpoke here. gringringrin
Akwa has jumped the first hurdle, the second one will be much tougher than the first one.
Thanks for the update

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Wonderz1: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Rosemary33 this is one of your best updates thank you and thanks again you made my night

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Finally Akwaugo you did it. Thanks for the update ma. More grace

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Adeola25(f): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
I'm so happy for Akwaugo and her daughter. Mezie is a he goat. Thanks for the update ma'am

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Counter24(m): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
duruZed:
A very well cooked story that got me glued to my phone, always checking for update. But my fellow readers/Nairalanders, is it possible for a man/woman to allow his wife/husband to conjugal with another man/woman for the sake of getting a child or gratification.

See your question ooo....
Something that happens on a regular, or is it because those that did it do not come out openly to declare their abominations
Things are happening and I'm a living witness bro !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Lilly4endu(f): 12:49am On Aug 12, 2020
Finally, Mezie should go to hell. OP, I site you oooh!!!!!
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by oyinella(f): 1:00am On Aug 12, 2020
I'm so happy for you Akwaugo
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by tijehi(f): 1:40am On Aug 12, 2020
Rosemary...no writer compares to you on this platform.

Thank you for sharing this awesome story with us.���
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Lakesc: 6:05am On Aug 12, 2020
Thanks for this beautiful update...
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Ann2012(f): 6:19am On Aug 12, 2020
A chance to live again......
Mezie can go to hell grin

Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by skubido(m): 7:53am On Aug 12, 2020
Correctiiiiiii

Tanks for the update
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Nmezor(f): 8:55am On Aug 12, 2020
Thanks for the great Uprate Rosie
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by crislyn(f): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
Odoogu:
truth she is starting a new chapter to LIFE cheesy... she would at least have "lesser worries" but doubt if it will be all bliss for her.
it will be bliss o biko...she has suffered too much not to have bliss now.

3 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Folex34(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
God aress you and also increase your knowledge

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by centmanuel(m): 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Wow!! this is beautiful for Akwaugo and Morgan will be happy to start a life with her.
The question now is, will Akwaugo be able to stand the classy, connected and dare-devil Madonna?
Thanks for the updates, you are such an icing

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Odoogu(m): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
crislyn:
it will be bliss o biko...she has suffered too much not to have bliss now.

you have to take that up with Rosemary33 grin and not myself. I also want bliss for her, she deserves happiness so does every other character. even Meizegrin

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Abosede512(f): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
This is the best update so far, thanks, waiting for more

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by crislyn(f): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
Odoogu:

you have to take that up with Rosemary33 grin and not myself. I also want bliss for her, she deserves happiness so does every other character. even Meizegrin
Which mumu Mezie...he doesn't o

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by eazykolobo(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
xaviercasmir:
See what Rosemary33 has turned me. Smiling like a slowpoke here. gringringrin
Akwa has jumped the first hurdle, the second one will be much tougher than the first one.
Thanks for the update
As much as i don't like commenting, this comment is so true...let's see how she locks horn with Morgan biz partner. Rossy...u made my night. tnkx for the constant and unrelenting effort to update us.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Odoogu(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
crislyn:
Which mumu Mezie...he doesn't o
why? grin

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Khriztarl(f): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
eazykolobo:
As much as i don't like commenting, this comment is so true...let's see how she locks horn with Morgan biz partner. Rossy...u made my night. tnkx for the constant and unrelenting effort to update us.
Try commenting. If possible learn it. It moltivates the writer. I learnt. mind you.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Nwiboko26(f): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Yes oo, finally akwam is leaving mezie for good.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Sensitivity1254: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
"abomination"?

Since when did having a surrocate father or mother become an abomination??

There is nothing abominable about it

Counter24:

See your question ooo....
Something that happens on a regular, or is it because those that did it do not come out openly to declare their abominations
Things are happening and I'm a living witness bro !!!

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by wunmexbaby(f): 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
wao!wao!!wao!!! good work madam
keep it up but please update me on d remaining story will like to know the end of dat stupid man called mezie

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Counter24(m): 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Sensitivity1254:
"abomination"?

Since when did having a surrocate father or mother become an abomination??

There is nothing abominable about it

What are you even saying in the first place.....
Check up the word SURROGATE.
In surrogacy, the woman is the one ARTIFICIALLY INSEMINATED with the fetus of the man to become pregnant.... But when it comes to the case of Mezie and his wife, it was an issue of SE.X of which you know that Se.x most oftentimes involves the bonding of its partners either before, during or after the se.x ......

Think we'll on this words of mine and compare it to the culture of Nigerian tribes and you will know that they committed a heavy Abomination by their individual and collective actions.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 12:08am On Aug 14, 2020
Chapter 20

Lagos

A different kind of living. Fascinating. Intriguing. Sometimes it made her shy, want to run back to the village- hide under her mother’s bed. Other times she wanted to know more- how they walk, smile and wave with stiffened arms and fingers. Yes! How to sleep and wake up doing nothing.

They arrived the hotel after many hours of sleeping and waking up on the journey that seemed not to end.

“Its not a hotel ma’am, it our boss’s house” the woman she almost called Auntie had told her with a smile. a flash of pride sparkled in her eyes

Akwaugo had clutched her baby like a priced jewel until the woman gently took her. “Let me give her a bath and send her to her room”

She has a room? She would sleep alone? Olaedo had no problem settling in her new environment. She had sniffed the cold air, allowed herself to be cooed and pampered and slept off almost immediately that first day.

This morning. Watching her daughter have her bath- chuckling and wiggling at the touch of the older woman, she felt a sense of satisfaction. Spoilt little thing she mused and walked out of the room, into the privacy of her own room. Like the other rooms she had spent time looking into- it was Big. Cozy. Cool. Has a large bed, with the softest sheet she had ever lay on. She found everything about it too excessive, heavily decorated.

The bed was sweetest of the furniture in the room. She had imagined making love on a bed like this- had cringed at the thought of her old wooden bed and the foam which was as flat as her mother’s bathroom flip-flop. As she settled her butt on the bed, a sense of emptiness settled at the pit of her stomach. There was nothing of him in the house- only a framed portrait, and the instructions he left with the helps.

He wasn’t there when they arrived. Not the next day, and the day after. Five days and he has not bothered to see her and their baby. Not even a call! Has he realized he didn’t need her finally? was he ashamed of them? He wouldn’t want to be seen with her?

This is Lagos. The city of flashy plastic ladies and she wasn’t close to what they look like. She ran her hand on her new braids, this wouldn’t do the transformation- neither would it give her the doll-like looks she saw at the malls and boutiques. Were they his kind of women? Those that laughed through their noses- pouting color dripping lips and waving long painted nails

She stood up, slid her satin night garment off her shoulder, walked over it to the mirror, prodded her heavy breasts- examining the nipples one after the other, sighed. she suddenly felt inadequate. Has motherhood changed her? or was it hardship? With her cheeks sunken and her neck slimmer- would he still find her desirable when he chose to come for them? But he wanted you when you were heavily pregnant and looked like a pregnant grasshopper. That was different, months has passed without him seeing her, she feared he would not feel the same way he felt for her months ago.

She wrapped the long braids winced- her scalp hurt like hell. She strolled into the bathroom and soaked her fear with her body inside the tub. ‘He would have been here if he was eager to see me- he would have come down to get us himself instead of sending someone, he would have called at least’.

“This lovely one has been protesting” the nanny handed the bawling baby to her as she stepped out of the bathroom. hands clasped behind, she waited for her to sit and plug a nipple into the baby’s mouth. “She has his eyes” the woman said, bending over the baby’s face

“Yes” Akwaugo frowned. How much did they know? What did he tell them? “Does he ever come here?” she felt stupid asking.

“two times. it’s a new house” the woman gave her a soft smile “I think he bought it because of you”

It didn’t make her feel better. This woman has made it clear- Morgan was avoiding her, wouldn’t want her near his own home. she prodded her face up, made to say something but decided against it. Did she know if he was married? Would this good woman want to tell her?” “You have been working for him before now?” Akwaugo asked rather

“His very first help” heart thrusted out; lips stretched in a smile “He is like a son to me”

“Oh” she returned her eyes on the baby. Lips folded, she realized how little she knew about the man she had fallen in love with, and how much she dread uncovering secrets that would break her heart.

Nnewi

She would come back. Was it not Akwaugo again? Whatever demon that had possessed her would leave, scales would fall from her eyes and she would crawl back to him.

Mezie climbed down his bike and rolled it to the backyard. Bent and picked up a cup- half filled with sand. A weapon he had tossed on one of his boys earlier today. He unbuttoned his shirt as he walked into the house. Coming home to an empty house would take some getting used to- same as getting home early.

Truth was he had lost friends- not that he had many of them anyways, yet it bothered him that the whole village would ostracize him, even his friend Thankgod now treated him like a leaper. He yanked his radio of the table, sank into the sofa and kept turning the nob. The silence in his house would make him go mad- it was like listening to his own fear.

The old radio croaked and stopped, he slapped it by the side and brought it back to life. the sound did nothing to sooth his pain or lift his spirit. It was her fault- Akwaugo, such an ungrateful woman. When he dared her to do her worst, he didn’t know it would come to this, And that pig-headed mother of hers propelled her to do this horrible thing to him. Mezie hissed, relaxed his head on the head-rest. She would come back- she would not survive out there without him and it wouldn’t be long- her parents would get tired of her; she would be mocked by other young ladies.

He heard his gate crack, lips curled up in a satisfactory smile. should he wait for her to enter the house or stop her by the door? The later would be perfect. His wicked glint dissolved immediately he opened the door.

“So, is she here?” Nwamaka stood hand akimbo, looking at him like one would do a child caught with his hand inside a pot of soup “Is my friend here?”

“No! she is not” he retorted. looked her over “Have you come to laugh at my misery? Or she sent you to know if I am dead? Well, tell her I am still alive and very fine!”

“You look like a man buried in misery to me” Nwamaka pushed her way into the house, wiggled her nose as her gaze roamed the poorly lit sitting room “She is not here, is she?”

“Aside being an abandoned wench, are you deaf too?” Why wouldn’t she walk off and leave her in peace like every other person? “Why are you here by the way? If you are looking for your Akwaugo, go to her parents house where she is still cooling off!”

“She is not there, they said she left for two days. No one has seen her”

What kind of story was that? Of course, that family was lying. Akwaugo had nowhere to go to, as far as he remembered- they had no relative elsewhere. “well I don’t care where she is. She could be dead or missing- It doesn’t bother me”

“Really?”

What did this one want him to do? Roll on his back and wail? To show how much he missed Akwaugo and her bastard? He would disappoint them all. Akwaugo would walk back into his life by herself. He knew this like he knew his own name.

Lagos

When the car pulled into the compound, and feet hurried out of the house, she knew exactly who it was. A good woman would have leaped form the bed and flew into her man’s arms, but she wasn’t sure what she was to him- how he would view her, maybe he came with someone and wouldn’t want to be embarrassed. She wrapped her hands round her midriff, steadied her pulse and walked into the kitchen to pour herself a class of juice.

She would sip it slowly, she told herself, and wait for him to find her. funny- it felt like a kid’s play, but what would she have done? With her heart threatening to flush down her stomach and her mind in turmoil. Days earlier- she had rehearsed what to say to him, now she wasn’t sure if she wanted to see him at all.

Scared. Unsure. She wasn’t ready to be rejected. She sipped again, spilling few drops on her dress “Oh God” she muttered grabbed the kitchen towel and wiped her bosom.

She heard voices- his deep husky voice and another voice, a female. She had to be strong, he and who ever the lady was, shouldn’t see her like this.

Door opened and foot steps faded. She blew out a breath, ignoring the little voice that hissed the word Coward in her head, she tried to pick up her glass of wine- her fingers trembled and she spilled some more drops.

“I have looked for you everywhere”

She stiffened. She thought…how could he…

“Are you hiding from me?”

She turned sharply, back against the kitchen cabinet- her gaze swept through him. Shirt buttoned midway, folded sleeves, unshaven beards. Where had he been? What had gotten him so wrapped up? He was staring so hard- intense, flirtatious. “Morgan” she whispered

His lips stretched in a wide grin, he eased from the fall and walked towards her “Come here my love”

My love. She had dreamed of the day he would call her that again, the way he curled his lips when he says it- the way his eyes glimmered, she was in his arms before she knew it, face buried on the softness of his neck.

“I thought you don’t want to see me”

He threw his head backward and laughed “You don’t know how I have desired to be with you before now. You are the thought that filled my head, I restrained myself from calling out your name while in those meetings” he tightened his arms round her “I missed you so much beautiful one”

Can he ever run out of sweet names to call her?

33 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (43) (Reply)

*The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.