Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,163 members, 7,864,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nigerian Yahoo Boys Are Learners: See Chinese Gurus In Action - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Are Learners: See Chinese Gurus In Action (11706 Views)

See Chinese Man Who Was Allegedly Beaten In Nigeria Because Of Coronavirus / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys Are Learners: See Chinese Gurus In Action by punisha: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
ogbeni stop saying nonsense to feel good.. those Chinese had their government backing them for the hack and it's joint work.. they hacked not for the money but for info.. that's why trump accused Chinese of Intellectual property theft..

Hushpuppi na one man mopol and is a great guru in that game.. but as a typical Africa, na show off kill him ...we don know say wetin him do bad but saying hushpuppi is apparently in kindergarten in this game is totally nonsense.. romance scamming is hard and tasking pass hacking.. also people that do online romance scam are smarter than hackers( hackers use software and virus.. romance scammers use psychology).. as far as u know how to use computer programs, hacking is very easy.. but trying to scam fellow human ( of correct money oo, I no dey talk of 100$ itunes card) is not a small feet..
Na learn dem dey learn hacking, dem no dey learn romance scamming..
If some guys catch you , if dem write u better FMT, u will loose guide.. I pray no one opens your book..amen
And when it comes to hacking, give it to guys in the following country
1. USA herself
2. Russia
3.israel
4.brazil
5. Pakistan
6. India
7. South Korea

10. China
I'm very sure of the top 4

I no dey support scam, I just want to school u , make u no go dey bobo us here grin I just dey imagine who dey fhuck hushpuppi right now.. grin

U made some valid points Tho.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys Are Learners: See Chinese Gurus In Action by ruggedtimi(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
This are the people selling tools..while Nigeria Yahoo boys buy these tools and use them for work
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys Are Learners: See Chinese Gurus In Action by ruggedtimi(m): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
ogbeni stop saying nonsense to feel good.. those Chinese had their government backing them for the hack and it's joint work.. they hacked not for the money but for info.. that's why trump accused Chinese of Intellectual property theft..

Hushpuppi na one man mopol and is a great guru in that game.. but as a typical Africa, na show off kill him ...we don know say wetin him do bad but saying hushpuppi is apparently in kindergarten in this game is totally nonsense.. romance scamming is hard and tasking pass hacking.. also people that do online romance scam are smarter than hackers( hackers use software and virus.. romance scammers use psychology).. as far as u know how to use computer programs, hacking is very easy.. but trying to scam fellow human ( of correct money oo, I no dey talk of 100$ itunes card) is not a small feet..
Na learn dem dey learn hacking, dem no dey learn romance scamming..
If some guys catch you , if dem write u better FMT, u will loose guide.. I pray no one opens your book..amen
And when it comes to hacking, give it to guys in the following country
1. USA herself
2. Russia
3.israel
4.brazil
5. Pakistan
6. India
7. South Korea

10. China
I'm very sure of the top 4

I no dey support scam, I just want to school u , make u no go dey bobo us here grin I just dey imagine who dey fhuck hushpuppi right now.. grin
my man you are also saying shit...How can you compare a hacker to someone who does romance scam. Damn!. A certified hacker is top notch and can make more money than a romance scammer. Do you know how many romance scammers are in Nigeria and Ghana ? How many certified hackers do you know in Nigeria?. China has the best hackers in the world. Your list is incomplete without Taiwan, turkey and Romania..

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys Are Learners: See Chinese Gurus In Action by seanwilliam(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
ruggedtimi:
my man you are also saying shit...How can you compare a hacker to someone who does romance scam. Damn!. A certified hacker is top notch and can make more money than a romance scammer. Do you know how many romance scammers are in Nigeria and Ghana ? How many certified hackers do you know in Nigeria?. China has the best hackers in the world. Your list is incomplete without Taiwan, turkey and Romania..
shut up bobo guy . I'm not talking about who made the most money ... using computer software and psychology are two different things.. try to understand my point before u jump go Express grin
U need tools for hacking, u need sense for romance scam..
A romance scammer is smarter than a hacker..
Is like comparing a loader to a bomber, bro dem different oo..
Yeah Turkey should be included in the list too
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys Are Learners: See Chinese Gurus In Action by Storyboy(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYSzEbti-iI

Hushpuppi, the most expensive scammer of all time
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys Are Learners: See Chinese Gurus In Action by ruggedtimi(m): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
shut up bobo guy . I'm not talking about who made the most money ... using computer software and psychology are two different things.. try to understand my point before u jump go Express grin
U need tools for hacking, u need sense for romance scam..
A romance scammer is smarter than a hacker..
Is like comparing a loader to a bomber, bro dem different oo..
Yeah Turkey should be included in the list too
if you have access to hacking tools you wouldn't still know how to hack. You need sense and skill to hack . 14years old dey do romance scam now
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys Are Learners: See Chinese Gurus In Action by seanwilliam(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
ruggedtimi:
if you have access to hacking tools you wouldn't still know how to hack. You need sense and skill to hack . 14years old dey do romance scam now
like I have said, na learn dem dey learn hacking. .dem no dey learn romance scam bro.. some guys dey wey be say if dem write you romance, you go dey piss for body... hacking are just tools wey u just need to learn, but romance scam you go sit down think.. romance scam no get specific fmt baba.

Note; I'm not talking about who makes money pass. grin
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys Are Learners: See Chinese Gurus In Action by gungab(m): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
angry
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys Are Learners: See Chinese Gurus In Action by HomerTimpson: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hedonisco:

I tell you. Imagine backing the name date of birth, social security number and other identifying info of HALF of American citizens. The value of this info in terms of the money that can be made from it is probably hundreds of billions of dollars.

Hushpuppi and Co are apparently kindergartens.
kindergartens and also unfortunate to be black and from a wrong nationality
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys Are Learners: See Chinese Gurus In Action by Chirowman(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
this ones has phd in hacking
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys Are Learners: See Chinese Gurus In Action by engrchykae(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
shafanik:
Hello my friend,

I just want to share with you a message about the love of Christ. John 3 vs 16 says God so much loved you that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to shed his blood for you.

Dear friend, Jesus died so you can access salvation with eternal life. As you receive Christ into your life today, I assure you that you will never remain the same… 1 Corinthians 5 vs 17 says If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new.

How to experience this newness of life:
Step 1: Confess your sins to God, and ask Him to forgive you of past sins
Step 2: Repent from your sins, and do not return back to them
Step 3: Believe in your heart that you are now saved.

As you do these, continue in your Christian walk and relationship with God by fellowshipping with a Bible believing church, also prayer and continual study of the word of God will keep you going.

Thank God you’re now saved. God bless you.
may God give you strength for the work you have embarked on.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys Are Learners: See Chinese Gurus In Action by Bahamas95(m): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
That idi0t flaunting his wealth on social media without a legitimate source of income should learn from these guys. They are the real niggars.

He messed up big time, there are niggars richer than him that are on low key. Others should learn from his mistake

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys Are Learners: See Chinese Gurus In Action by SenecaTheYonger: 6:45am On Jun 28, 2020
Nbote:
Naija Yahoo boys dont hack na, na jus to send corporate and romance mails... Real hackers go afta databases and d companies housing d information... Most of dem have military background and are somewhat doing it for their country and not for personal hustle

You know your stuff bros
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boys Are Learners: See Chinese Gurus In Action by davidfrancisnfo: 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
A tool has been developed to help u hack any account using there BVN or account Nunber.
This app can also help u with OTP verification as it can download the victims mobile sms linked to the victims bank account. The app can also help u reveal card details and internet login details. For more info. Email davidfrancisnfona@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Kill 5 Bandits, Rescue 100 Kidnapped Victims In Katsina / 70-Year-Old Man Remanded For Allegedly Raping, Killing Teenager In Enugu / 15 Rescued From 'Rehab Centre' In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.