Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

How Do I Travel From Ughelli/warri In Delta State To Ile-ife In Osun State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Travel From Ughelli/warri In Delta State To Ile-ife In Osun State (1853 Views)

Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood / Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South / Lockdown: Warri In Pictures Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Travel From Ughelli/warri In Delta State To Ile-ife In Osun State by JahRock: 9:28am On Jun 27, 2020
Hopefully after the interstate lockdown I will be traveling to ife from Delta, OAU to be precise and I've never been there before.

Anyone with directions and guidelines on how to get there from Ughelli/Warri region? Pls
Re: How Do I Travel From Ughelli/warri In Delta State To Ile-ife In Osun State by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2020
All schools are closed for now.
Re: How Do I Travel From Ughelli/warri In Delta State To Ile-ife In Osun State by JahRock: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2020
Gracealone:
All schools are closed for now.

Yea I know.
I'm not traveling now. It's after resumption.
Re: How Do I Travel From Ughelli/warri In Delta State To Ile-ife In Osun State by Balaxx: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2020
Use airpeace

Re: How Do I Travel From Ughelli/warri In Delta State To Ile-ife In Osun State by JahRock: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2020
Balaxx:
Use airpeace

grin grin cheesy
Directions of transport by road pls
Re: How Do I Travel From Ughelli/warri In Delta State To Ile-ife In Osun State by Balaxx: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2020
JahRock:

grin grin cheesy
Directions of transport by road pls
check Google map nah
Re: How Do I Travel From Ughelli/warri In Delta State To Ile-ife In Osun State by iretiogo1: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
JahRock:
Hopefully after the interstate lockdown I will be traveling to ife from Delta, OAU to be precise and I've never been there before.

Anyone with directions and guidelines on how to get there from Ughelli/Warri region? Pls
I don't know if you can get direct bus to ife in delta but get a bus going to ore then from ore enter ondo bus from ondo you'll see bus going go ile ife the bus we drop u at Mayfair then enta bus going to campus ....welcome to Great ife

1 Like

Re: How Do I Travel From Ughelli/warri In Delta State To Ile-ife In Osun State by ekene101: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
JahRock:

Go to effurun park close to mercy land church,there are vehicles going to various Western States there.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Travel From Ughelli/warri In Delta State To Ile-ife In Osun State by JahRock: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
iretiogo1:
I don't know if you can get direct bus to ife in delta but get a bus going to ore then from ore enter ondo bus from ondo you'll see bus going go ile ife the bus we drop u at Mayfair then enta bus going to campus ....welcome to Great ife

Thank you alot. Are you a student there? If yes I would like to have your WhatsApp contact
Re: How Do I Travel From Ughelli/warri In Delta State To Ile-ife In Osun State by JahRock: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
ekene101:
Go to effurun park close to mercy land church,there are vehicles going to various Western States there.

Thank you very much bro.. I appreciate
Re: How Do I Travel From Ughelli/warri In Delta State To Ile-ife In Osun State by iretiogo1: 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
JahRock:

Thank you alot. Are you a student there? If yes I would like to have your WhatsApp contact
ex student I can’t drop my number here but you can me a mail
Re: How Do I Travel From Ughelli/warri In Delta State To Ile-ife In Osun State by Memberclub(m): 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
If you don't get a direct bus.
Just get to Ore you will see a bus going to ife from there.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Travel From Ughelli/warri In Delta State To Ile-ife In Osun State by Scholar212(m): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Be prepared it will be almost 7/8 hrs journey from warri to Ife, so leave early. Take a bus to Ore from effurun park as you may have to spend long hours waiting for direct to Ife/Oshogbo. Once you get to Ore, ask for where you can get Oshogbo motor which is just across the overhead bridge to the right where Ore motor will stop you. You will see motor going to Ife/oshogbo from there, they will pass through front of OAU if that is where you want to stop.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Travel From Ughelli/warri In Delta State To Ile-ife In Osun State by JahRock: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Thanks to all that answered... I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

NORWAY, CANADA And USA Which Is Better For Hustling / Ireland Visa Appeal / Nigerian Doctor In Saudi Arabia Cries Out Over Unfair Treatment By Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.