Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Can You Blog? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Blog? (548 Views)

Promote You Blog Or Product With These Active Facebook Page / Get You Blog Edited Free Before Jun7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Blog? by schoolfield(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2011
[b][/b] I've been hearing so much abt making money thru blogging, google adsense e.t.c, i need an Xperiencd blogger to show me how it works, No joncing abeg,
Re: Can You Blog? by murphyaik(m): 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2011
Blogging is simply an online journal where you can write about(blog) about anything you like.However it is better to blog about what people want to know about,in other words, you have to learn how to know what people are looking for by knowing what the are searching for in the search engine like google.com or even from forums like this.So many software are available on the internet to make it easier for you at least to know the keyword they use in there search,how many people are searching for the same thing you are interested in and even how many times people search for it,google will also show yow how many websites are already promoting the same keyword.When you are through with that,then you have to create a blog sorrounding the keyword.Then you will need to monetize your blog in such a way that anybody that comes to your blog will either click on your google adsence,or buy any product you are promoting,whether clickbank product or amazon.These websites will pay you a corresponding commission for any product you are able to sell.The next is to drive traffic to your site and there are so many ways you can do that.See you at the top.
Re: Can You Blog? by netmoney(m): 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2011
@murphyaik has said it all. Except that he forgot to tell you that it is not get rich quick! Blogging takes work, but makes money too.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Lpfo Asap / Can Someone Tell Me The Best Way To Write Bussines Quotion / Application/registration Form Online Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.