Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols (36414 Views)

Enugu State Re-Opens Nike Lake Resort / Anambra Police Forces Transporters To Obey Covid-19 Safety Directives (Photos) / Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by rexericx(m): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
The Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, on Saturday, re-opened for business with passengers duly screened, in line with safety protocols following the Coronavirus (COVID-19), pandemic.

The airport also witnessed strict compliance to other safety measures, aimed at curtailing the spread of the virus.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), reports that provisions were made for hand wash and alcohol-based sanitisers, there were temperature checks, as well as strict compliance to social distancing of about one metre.

Journalists covering the Presidential Taskforce on COVID-19 were led on dry run test from Lagos to Abuja, to witness firsthand, reopening of the aviation sector.

NAN reports that checks for COVID-19 safety protocols and screening were carried out on passengers at the departure lounge.

NAN also reports that the seats, which were usually crowded, have been rearranged in compliance with the social distancing rule.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/399894-abuja-airport-re-opens-amidst-strict-covid-19-safety-protocols.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by SadiqBabaSani: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
good if true

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by flyingpig: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hurray cool

FG taking the right steps finally.

Enact strict law-abiding measures and gradually reopen our internal economy while leaving out international flights for now.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by Karlifate: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
"Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols"

9 Likes

Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by jidamsel43(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Which one is strict covid19 safety protocol in Nigeria?

I trust my fellow Nigerians.

They will comply with the safety protocols on the first day and the rest will be history

I don't remember the last time that I used my face mask

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by Oboma1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Didn't see this thread before opening another. Nice one.
Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by Nwaotu10(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
But where's lalasticlala sef?
Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by jlinkd78(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
Noted
Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by BtcAirdrop: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
Finally, things are gradually returning to normal..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by Onlinealaba(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
Things are getting back to normal and I hope the economy will bounce back well soon . When will they lift the 'supposed' inter-state ban

22 Likes

Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
How does this help the present situation?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by NigeriaB(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
We should be thankful to God in all situations; Covid-19 or No...

God is all-knowing!

7 Likes

Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by barrypro: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
Everybody is getting tired of this covid.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by kozmokaz(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Reopen airport and interstate is still banned ... make I de sharpen my cutlass small small

22 Likes

Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by youngdroly(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
In God we trust...
Normalcy will return with time...

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by TheMainMan: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Are we ready?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by tfelicityk(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Cool
Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by OakConsultNG: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
That's good
Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by SATANNIST: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
amid what? thunder fire you op . covid is fake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by Realist5: 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
Let me go out and face the sky to see if any plane fly our roof, then I will believe or else I won't believe. This government can deny anything.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by Dealvault: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
I sell easy-to-follow pre-downloaded Video course on various I.T skills u can master by yourself in ur house during this corona period. These are collection of some of the best Paid Courses on Udemy, Lynda, Skillshare, Packt, Udacity, Edureka e.t.c

Data Science(8 courses, total size30gb)
Programming (10 courses, total size 20gb)
Web development(5 courses, size 35gb)
SQL beginner to advanced(3 courses, 20gb)
Mobile App Development(3 courses, size 10gb)
Cybersecurity & Ethical hacking(4 courses, 12gb)

Remember if this lockdown is over and you have not learn a new skill or improve on the existing one, you did not lack time, you lack discipline.

Whatsapp me on 234-806 _4943' 297 for more details. Note: i will deliver to ur doorstep(pay on delivery)

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by tillaman(m): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
Let’s watch as things unfold!!
Make we dey observe from distance na but I really hope they comply with the laid down rules because we Nigerians are famed for being outlaws we nor dey follow rules
Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by EwuGambia: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mtchew....thing wey we don dey fly since, Edo airways no dey follow all this legislation. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by gentiboy: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
Sure no covid-19 in Nigeria

Good at least the airport is open back, make man start hustle again

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/399894-abuja-airport-re-opens-amidst-strict-covid-19-safety-protocols.html[/quote]
Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by techmo(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
Executhugs Abi Na execujet would still wail
Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by dannyoung007: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
Onlinealaba:
Things are getting back to normal and I hope the economy will bounce back well soon . When will they lift the 'supposed' inter-state ban
Next week hopefully
Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by GeniusWeb: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
smiley
Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by Nationsdaddy: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
they should open everything and everywhere. we are in it together.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols by chukel(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
Does it mean interstate restriction has been lifted? Hmm. Nigeria is about to be hit so bad.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) / Tanker Accident In Lokoja. Many Killed/Burnt (Photos) / "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.