Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,242 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

(2020) Greatest Scams Ever You Should Read And Share With Family - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (2020) Greatest Scams Ever You Should Read And Share With Family (564 Views)

Armed Robbers Use Babies As New Tactics: Share With Your Neighbours / Top 6 Greatest Scams Of All Time / 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(2020) Greatest Scams Ever You Should Read And Share With Family by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
Every 50 To 200 Adult are victim of scam every year basis. The number is always rising every year according to Federal trade Commission.

Here are some scam People easily Fall Into

1. PHISHING SCAMS :

This is a fraudulent act use by fraud stars, by creating a legit identity Making the victim having trust on him or her inother to steal there personal password, credit card, login credentials etc. They later makes use of the identity to steal fund's, purchase items even collecting sensitive information from the victim, phishing is usually use by bankers, service company and mortgage company.

2. Work At Home Scam :

“Be part of one of Fastest Growing Industries. Be the Boss!Earn thousands of money a month from home!”, Am sure everyone have seen this advert on website,blogs, billboard's, posters almost every where, Not all are True, though the job are different but the same messages, some even go to the extent of telling you they will pay you back if the job isn't good enough. Let me tell you most of this works are 80 percent scam only few are legit and the legit one's doesn't pay you what they show on their advert.

3. Phony sweepstakes, lotteries, and prizes:

Who don't want to win a big lottery , Everyone want to win. This method is very effective to use especially to the individual who plays lottery, they try to trick you by claiming you have won a huge amount of money from your lottery you played and you should send some amount of money to claim instantly.

4. Nigerian Scam:
This method is the most common method of Scamming people in Nigeria, it's mostly used in Nigeria that why I gave it the name Nigeria Scam, what the scammer have to do is just to send you an email claiming To be Nigerian official, businessperson or the surviving spouse of a former government official. He or she offers to transfer millions of dollars into your bank account in exchange for a fee in this case, not a small fee, either. If you respond you will received an official certificate. Of course you are going to loose all your money and never see a dime of the money they promised.

5. Employment Scam :
Due to the resuit of Covid-19 outbreak, so many people have been rendered jobless and hopeless, which scammer take advantage by offering a potential job vacancy , then ask them to pay certain of money for training and equipment purchase. After the payment they block the victim.

6. Ponzi scheme:

This method Is already known to most people but still find it difficult to Know which platform is base on Ponzi scheme, if you want to Know the platform you are into is based on Ponzi or not , you need to take note of the following.
They promise Unimaginable Return On investment
The Interest returns are too fast
They don't show there licensed documents
They don't last more than 1 year of operation.

Your opinion is highly appreciated

For Read More Info:

url[]https://stephenadeblog..com/2020/06/2020-greatest-scams-ever.html?m=1[/url]

Follow the link To View My Whatapp TV:
https:///2347045422459?text=Hello%20STEPHEN%20ADE%20TV%20%F0%9F%A5%B0!%20I'd%20like%20to%20join%20your%20TV.%20%20my%20name%20is

Re: (2020) Greatest Scams Ever You Should Read And Share With Family by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
�� *Security Video�, Fact's & Hilarious updates, Funny Pictures�, Latest Crime News �, Home Safety Tips, Entertainment , Anti-rape gadget and Recharge Card GiveAways* ���
------ On *StephenAde TV*
Free Recharge Card To The First 100 People ��
Click the link below to join them on WhatsApp, you will thank me later �
���

https:///2347045422459?text=Hello%20STEPHEN%20ADE%20TV%20%F0%9F%A5%B0!%20I'd%20like%20to%20join%20your%20TV.%20%20my%20name%20is
Re: (2020) Greatest Scams Ever You Should Read And Share With Family by Freestainworld(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
greatest scam of all time is APC- Buhari government of doom

2 Likes

Re: (2020) Greatest Scams Ever You Should Read And Share With Family by GarmentOfWhite: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
May God deliver us from poverty, greed and gullibility.

These three things can make one fall for these scams.

(1) (Reply)

Pa James House, Again Submerged By Flood / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Smile Communication In Alleged Fraud / EndSARS: The IG Has Given Us Order To Kill - Police Officer Brags (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.