Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Important of Solar Panel - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Important of Solar Panel (2797 Views)

Important Of Survellence Smart Security Camera At Homes / Reviews On Mtn Solar Panel(dobox) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important of Solar Panel by mastertek: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
PRANK 2

2 Likes

Re: Important of Solar Panel by fati2001(m): 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
first to comment

Re: Important of Solar Panel by bukatyne(f): 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
OP, no picture of the shoe? shocked

Will you provide your main moniker to the prospective babe so she can also check if you fit her shoe.

Goodluck

8 Likes

Re: Important of Solar Panel by DayDreamer05(m): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
Village dey ooo!!
Re: Important of Solar Panel by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
5'7. Very brief and summarised fellow

8 Likes

Re: Important of Solar Panel by bottlewater1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
hmmm
I hope scammers will not ruin this project

good luck bro

1 Like

Re: Important of Solar Panel by anthonyuncle(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
u have just opened ur arms to those worse then hushpuppi

1 Like

Re: Important of Solar Panel by Phenomenal16(f): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
Am yet to see any shoe op
Re: Important of Solar Panel by Airoflaw(m): 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin
Re: Important of Solar Panel by merieam16(f): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Buh seriously, do guys really look 4 wife lik dis or dey need sum1 2 bleep
Re: Important of Solar Panel by Ugaboy: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
bukatyne:
OP, no picture of the shoe? shocked

Will you provide your main moniker to the prospective babe so she can also check if you fit her shoe.

Goodluck
you can call, whatsapp or text

1 Like

Re: Important of Solar Panel by WildChild00(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
merieam16:

Why not
Re: Important of Solar Panel by mastertek: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: Important of Solar Panel by frozen70(f): 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
There are women all over places, but when it comes to marriage issues, it's a different ball game

You have to constantly read pieta and comments to understand better the choice of women you desire

But I believe you have them just within you and all you need us patient to understand women because they are wired different

1 Like

Re: Important of Solar Panel by mastertek: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Important of Solar Panel by politeme: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
merieam16:

Sure they do, at my place of worship one Sunday in June, there is a man of may be between 48-54 years of age, whom I'm even thinking that he has children of say between 10-18 years of age, to my greatest surprise my pastor located the man in prophecy and told him how he has been searching for a wife for many years. It's either the lady he saw will not like him or the ladies he doesn't like will want him. so the circle continues, but after the prayer the pastor told him to go back to the lady he luvs, this time around , she will agree. Things dey sha oooooo,
Re: Important of Solar Panel by mastertek: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
Now beginning see mature people here
Re: Important of Solar Panel by mastertek: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
still open
Re: Important of Solar Panel by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
that not rich is my problem,i would have sent you a pm.This Nairaland sef,no husband material,all of them get one Kleg or the other.mtcheww
Re: Important of Solar Panel by fairheart(m): 12:36am On Jul 15, 2020
Rozz:
that not rich is my problem,i would have sent you a pm. This Nairaland sef, no husband material,all of them get one Kleg or the other. mtcheww
grin grin grin grin
Rose!!! This crack me up seriously. Are you for real? You must have met a lot men from Nairaland!
Maybe you should read the US student visa thread sometime. We have a lot of laid-back fine men there.
The only issue is you'd have to move to the US. If you can, I guarantee I'll connect you with my single friends; they are financially successful, and will treat you right. But I am sure you were joking with bold sentence above. I'm husband material and I no get Kleg; same can be said of my friends. How many legs have you seen self? funny girl grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Important of Solar Panel by fairheart(m): 12:45am On Jul 15, 2020
How can you be searching for a wife without posting your picture? At least one. Let potential wife materials see the man she'll be engaging at the back of the forum. Please put up a picture. I have a fine babe searching for a responsible man I can link you with. She's my friend; if you haven't found anyone yet and I am able to see your picture, I'll link you guys. She is in Lagos, accountant with 150K salary, 28, tall, fair and with better back grin. She really needs one good man in her life. Post your picture and let me link you guys.
Re: Important of Solar Panel by baby124: 1:38am On Jul 15, 2020
Lmao... aht aht aht
Re: Important of Solar Panel by baby124: 1:39am On Jul 15, 2020
politeme:

Sure they do, at my place of worship one Sunday in June, there is a man of may be between 48-54 years of age, whom I'm even thinking that he has children of say between 10-18 years of age, to my greatest surprise my pastor located the man in prophecy and told him how he has been searching for a wife for many years. It's either the lady he saw will not like him or the ladies he doesn't like will want him. so the circle continues, but after the prayer the pastor told him to go back to the lady he luvs, this time around , she will agree. Things dey sha oooooo,
Your pastor is not remotely smart for his business. I advice you to change church
Re: Important of Solar Panel by StubbornGENIUS: 1:43am On Jul 15, 2020
Rozz:
that not rich is my problem,i would have sent you a pm.This Nairaland sef,no husband material,all of them get one Kleg or the other.mtcheww
Gerrarahia
Re: Important of Solar Panel by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 15, 2020
fairheart:

grin grin grin grin
Rose!!! This crack me up seriously. Are you for real? You must have met a lot men from Nairaland!
Maybe you should read the US student visa thread sometime. We have a lot of laid-back fine men there.
The only issue is you'd have to move to the US. If you can, I guarantee I'll connect you with my single friends; they are financially successful, and will treat you right. But I am sure you were joking with bold sentence above. I'm husband material and I no get Kleg; same can be said of my friends. How many legs have you seen self? funny girl grin grin
Just joking ooo,how are you doing

1 Like

Re: Important of Solar Panel by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 15, 2020
I see you're responsible and different from most men here. I hope you find the right one.

Just be careful of guys who might pose as ladies to scam you or some time wasters who'll make you regret this proposal.

Good luck on your quest.
Re: Important of Solar Panel by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
fairheart:
How can you be searching for a wife without posting your picture? At least one. Let potential wife materials see the man she'll be engaging at the back of the forum. Please put up a picture. I have a fine babe searching for a responsible man I can link you with. She's my friend; if you haven't found anyone yet and I am able to see your picture, I'll link you guys. She is in Lagos, accountant with 150K salary, 28, tall, fair and with better back grin. She really needs one good man in her life. Post your picture and let me link you guys.
so you do more of pimping,your true self is gradually coming out.
Re: Important of Solar Panel by fairheart(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rozz:
so you do more of pimping,your true self is gradually coming out.
Good morning to you, Rose. Well, the guy should upload his pictures o.
I don't do pimping, but here is a guy who is looking for a wife, and since I have a couple of female friends that are single, why not?
I am only trying to help a brother in need grin grin
If you know me en, you'll want to love me cheesy
Re: Important of Solar Panel by fairheart(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rozz:
Just joking ooo,how are you doing
I'm doing okay! Thanks for checking. You joke a lot, I guess cheesy
No response to my email

1 Like

Re: Important of Solar Panel by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
fairheart:

Good morning to you, Rose. Well, the guy should upload his pictures o.
I don't do pimping, but here is a guy who is looking for a wife, and since I have a couple of female friends that are single, why not?
I am only trying to help a brother in need grin grin
If you know me en, you'll want to love me cheesy
i already know you more than you think,why do you think I will want to.lol
Re: Important of Solar Panel by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
fairheart:
I'm doing okay! Thanks for checking. You joke a lot, I guess cheesy No response to my email
i did respond,check

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them / Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids / What To Do When Denied Sex By Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.