Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,465 members, 7,854,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

10 Ways To Enter Nigerian Police Wahala - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Ways To Enter Nigerian Police Wahala (569 Views)

Nigeria Police Wahala RELOADED / The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) / How Much Will It Cost You To Enter Hell Fire From Your Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Enter Nigerian Police Wahala by Rosbena: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2020

(1) Saying "I Know my Right"

You've probably watched too many foreign movies and seen videos online of white people telling their police "I Know My Rights" whenever they feel that their basic human right is being violated and you think you can easily do that in Nigeria, LMAO I pity your life.

Nigerian Police get easily worked up and triggered whenever anyone says the word "I Know My Right" to them. Or else you are rich and well connected in society, this would definitely not end well with you.

(2) Having a Tattoo

For Nigerian police, having a tattoo automatically makes you a suspect and you'll be treated as such.

(3) Young Guy using the latest iPhone

I can't tell if it's just jealousy ... Read the complete post on Rosbena.com https://rosbena.com/ways-to-enter-nigerian-police-wahala/

(1) (Reply)

Funny Nigeria Comedy Skits 2020 / Breast Everywhere / #throwback: Pawpaw Use Sugar And Curry To Cook Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.