Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? (92637 Views)

Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe / Ronaldo vs Messi career trophies: 31 with Portugal + 4 clubs vs 34 with Barca / Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Sleekfingers: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2020
WriterNig:
Who rocked it better?

#Portuguesehushpuppi

Nigerians Mock Cristiano Ronaldo For Rocking Same £1,250 L-V Outfit As Hushpuppi

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB8DaHpABcK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

na now i agree with buhari,,,,nigerian youths are lazy....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by umblicachucks(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2020
Both of them have no basis for comparison. CR7 all the way
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2020
So Seun are we glorifying this scammer here on Nairaland now cos I don't understand why this post is on homepage?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 28, 2020
Nuel4:
Hushpuppi was unbelievably stupid.
These guys no dey fear? You are into such a high profile scam and you were all over the Internet displaying your loot. What exactly made him thought police and FBI wouldn't shine light on his ynash?

Na he jazz be dey give am mind. They fail to know that jazz fails and fade because nothing from the devil is permanent.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by TrebleChamp(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2020
WriterNig:
Who rocked it better?

#Portuguesehushpuppi

Nigerians Mock Cristiano Ronaldo For Rocking Same £1,250 L-V Outfit As Hushpuppi

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB8DaHpABcK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Nigerian mocking a hard working individual (Cristiano) who understand the value of wealth, to a confirmed fraudster who just throw money at anything that comes to his mind. Our youth must get sense for lass lass
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by sparta191(m): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2020
GOAT of football vs GOAT of Yahoo boys
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Abusadiq01(m): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2020
How can u compare a theif and a hustler, oga the difference is clear!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by jawalis(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2020
micynute94:

U no try at all.

Which kind comparison is that?

Do you know the pains the victims of such fraud go through?

Nah, you can't know because it's either you're ignorant, plain wicked or just selfish.

Na una dey get this mentality say as far as say una own better, if other lives spoil .. E no concern you.

Yes, we are all guilty of one crime or the other.

But does that makes it right?

So, we shouldn't comment when we see someone doing something wrong because we're also sinners or what?

Your logic is baffling...

Try to search online for identity theft or any other form of cyber fraud, then tell me if the pains and anguish its victims go through are worth it.

Some lose their jobs, some can't access medical care, some commit suicide as they can't take it anymore, some families get torn apart because of these.

But nah.. Una no go c that one.

All you're interested in is spending ill-gotten wealth on booze, women and living a fake life.

And don't even try to bring in the lame excuse that its "karma" for what they did to our fore-fathers in the past...

Here's my prayer for you:

One day, you'll become a successful person, greater than anything you'd ever imagine. Then you'd be a victim of fraud to the likes of Hushpuppi.

All the sweat you labored for and the property you intend to keep for your kids would be whisked away by the likes of Hushpuppi.

I wanna hear you say Amen cos if you don't.. U r an HYPOCRITE.
You were about making sense but as usual you messed it up. I repeat. No man is Holy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by jawalis(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2020
itsRhamzy:

Did I just see "we all"??

Pls miss me with that shiit nigga. Not everyone wishes to tap blessings from a thief. Stealing from people isn't blessings i hope you know that.

And who told you everyone begs and licks HushPrison's ass for money? You think everyone is lazy and broke AF as you?
Just get the fvck up. Double standard being.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by SATANNIST: 10:28am On Jun 28, 2020
BornRicch:

How I wish you could be found, you need to be shoot dead. Fool like you.
useless peasant, keep wishing. u neeed to be burnt alive. peasants dont deserve life
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by jawalis(m): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2020
BornRicch:

You said it all. Nigerians are hypocrites and very jealous set of people, they're all venting their anger on Hush like he's the root source of their problem. The name Nigeria is dead to majority of those at home but you see those in diaspora called themselves Nigeria because they're living abroad. There are far most issues to deal with at home, No rules of law, police, SARS, boko haram, kidnapers, herdsmen, etc. just name it I'm fed up already with Nigerians we're quick to condemn our own, but you see other countries will cover up most of their criminal related crime and you won't hear it on the outside world. I'm done....... May God help us all.
Let those fools be ranting. They were praising the Hush before now but things turned around under a week and damn. Hush suddenly became criminal. Same Hush they beg for money on IG. I can see some stupid guys hailing Ronaldo, only if you know the sh!t Ronaldo do. But can I start educating these fools? No. Let the continue spitting trash.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by SATANNIST: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2020
Killdemboth:

my father and mother will die in July , it's a family yoke that is waiting to catch up with me two days from today.

All the internet thieves are Yorubas why are you denying your heritage?. From your ancestor Abiola who forged Check to Tinubu who is a drug peddler, to hushpuppi, to Woodberry, to Mompha etc.... Why do Yoruba love crime and Black magic so much?. Tufiakwaa
yes ypur papa and mama will de but before they diee, they will loose you to accident first
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by LEOSZ(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2020
Ronaldo na which kind mumu talk

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by BornRicch(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
useless peasant, keep wishing. u neeed to be burnt alive. peasants dont deserve life
I really don't wish my fellow man death, but for you I'll single handedly treat your Bleep up you bastard. Saddist like you should be shot dead on the street and feed your miserable death to the birds.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Richmoney1(m): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2020
jawalis:
Some people are just stupid from birth. Just simple question and you failed woefully. No wonder Nigeria is where it is today. Bunch of morons. The question was “who rocks it best” and you all started making irrelevant comparisons. Who asked you the source of their individual wealth. Fools.
Boss {Hush} has lived the life most of you hypocrites wish to live in your fvcking life.
I hate when people are quick to castigates their fellow brother. No thanks to Dubai force that gave you all the avenue to vent out your hypocrisy, before now! Hush uses to be an idol for us all, we use to pray for his kind of blessing but all of a sudden: he became a scapegoat right? Fvck you all. Your hypocrisy is top notch.
Come and and cast the first stone if you have no skeleton in your cupboard! Some of you vagabond saying rubbish to Hush have collected double of your school fees at home, most of you have collected 150k instead of 120 for house rent while in school, a very higher percentage of you guys have added money to stuffs at your work while those b!tches in women outfits that are dating more than 3 guys and you collect money from them all in the name of love are here spitting trash. Ladies who follow boys with good ride and they spend on you lavishly are here talking rubbish, even those who can’t do without adding extra money to bills are here ranting.
I know Hush will surely come out and bounce on his feet again and you all will be shame.
Nobody Holly.
well said my brother! Even if they do legit and pst adeboye pray for them, they still won’t achieve quarter of what lengend hush has achieved.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by jawalis(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2020
Richmoney1:
well said my brother! Even if they do legit and pst adeboye pray for them, they still won’t achieve quarter of what lengend hush has achieved.
One love bro
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Killdemboth: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
yes ypur papa and mama will de but before they diee, they will loose you to accident first
You will lose your leg in accident on the 12th of July this year 2020 so you will know there is a God in heaven. Street born Afonja Yoruba demonic spirit / Yoruba demon!.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by SATANNIST: 11:57am On Jun 28, 2020
Killdemboth:

i will lose your leg in accident on the 12th of July this year 2020 so you will know there is a God in heaven. Street born Afonja Yoruba demonic spirit / Yoruba demon!.
see this one wey i dont destroy in the spritual world already. like i said u will die by accident , afteryour useless mama and papa mourn u , them sef go die follow u
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by SATANNIST: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
BornRicch:

I really don't wish my fellow man death, but for you I'll single handedly treat your Bleep up you bastard. Saddist like you should be shot dead on the street and feed your miserable death to the birds.
useless peasant. i go cut your smelling prick and force your mama to eat am. i am a proud saddist. peasants dont deserve life
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Killdemboth: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
see this one wey i dont destroy in the spritual world already. like i said u will die by accident , afteryour useless mama and papa mourn u , them sef go die follow u
You have your date, 12th of July, Just watch and see.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Chiboto414: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nuel4:
These guys no dey fear? You are into such a high profile scam and you were all over the Internet displaying your loot. What exactly made him thought police and FBI wouldn't shine light on his ynash?
you have spoken well ...I thought aswell.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by SATANNIST: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Killdemboth:

You have your date, 12th of July, Just watch and see.
useless peasant. you are dead already, na to bury u remain
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Royalty335: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Neroiam:
Make legit money with FOREX

DIY ..Do It Yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/5825653/trade-forex-yourself-earn-50

@drillonmarkets on telegram

Please help me sir, my kids have not eaten anything since yesterday night

0257486207 GTB
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Killdemboth: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
useless peasant. you are dead already, na to bury u remain
12th July is your date to have your legs dismembered, write it down.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Coquinoqui: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Are they are tired with don't leave me challenge
Useless Nigeria youths.... Mtcheeeew!

And please hushpuppi don't represent us Nigerians
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by VickyRotex(f): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:

Eji labi grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Neroiam(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Royalty335:

Please help me sir, my kids have not eaten anything since yesterday night

0257486207 GTB

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Royalty335: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
[quote author=Neroiam post=91161297][/quote] God bless you sir
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by ishaqyesir: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
Cr7 rocks it better
Here in nigeria doing d right is wrong doing wrong is right hushpussy is a criminal stop defending him our love for material thungs too much wen people ask him for give aways did they know he was a criminal no stop defending a criminal
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by BornRicch(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
useless peasant. i go cut your smelling prick and force your mama to eat am. i am a proud saddist. peasants dont deserve life

Very soon you're going to commit the usual behavior of a sadist, SUCIDE!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Abdullmalikk300(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nuel4:
displaying the loot is also part of the format.. For him to look real.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better? by Lawrry(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dalil8:
One na GOAT cool the other one na scape goat �
Na sense go kil you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night / Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.