Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,570 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

MC Galaxy Gives 120,000 Naira To Couple As Business Support,wife Dances On Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Galaxy Gives 120,000 Naira To Couple As Business Support,wife Dances On Video (917 Views)

Diane And Elozonam Are The Cutest Couple As They Partied With Other Housemates / Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) / Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Galaxy Gives 120,000 Naira To Couple As Business Support,wife Dances On Video by StagethemTVee: 5:31am On Jun 28, 2020
Musician MC Galaxy has supported a Nigerian couple's request for an 85,000 naira loan with a surprise gift of N120,000 to support their business. The couple were shocked and grateful as Galaxy transferred the cash to them immediately on live video.

lalasticlala ...enjoy Boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq-8YTr1eUU
Re: MC Galaxy Gives 120,000 Naira To Couple As Business Support,wife Dances On Video by oruma19: 5:34am On Jun 28, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Musician MC Galaxy has supported a Nigerian couple's request for an 85,000 naira loan with a surprise gift of N120,00 to support their business. The couple were shocked and grateful as Galaxy transferred the cash to them immediately on live video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq-8YTr1eUU
First to comment after several years. Congrats to me. Even though nothing concern me with mc galaxy, make I take one bottle of zobo cool my mind. Thanks to u all for ur prayers.
Re: MC Galaxy Gives 120,000 Naira To Couple As Business Support,wife Dances On Video by mahvellux(m): 5:35am On Jun 28, 2020
I don't know why i don't believe in all this audio giveaway..maybe na because i never recieve my own..
Mc if na true..I pray for you where ever you are.. may God revive your music career for puting a smile on someone's face
Re: MC Galaxy Gives 120,000 Naira To Couple As Business Support,wife Dances On Video by jerryunit48: 5:49am On Jun 28, 2020
If him want help make him help but bringing a half naked girl to dance and also making the guys wife to shake her butt is for me a no no
Re: MC Galaxy Gives 120,000 Naira To Couple As Business Support,wife Dances On Video by uniqueboi1(m): 5:52am On Jun 28, 2020
Very good. But...
Re: MC Galaxy Gives 120,000 Naira To Couple As Business Support,wife Dances On Video by nikkypearl(f): 5:53am On Jun 28, 2020
God bless him!

I miss Davido embarassed

If you miss Davido,click “like “if otherwise click “share” tongue
Re: MC Galaxy Gives 120,000 Naira To Couple As Business Support,wife Dances On Video by EmekaBlue(m): 6:07am On Jun 28, 2020
Sometimes all these things na arrangee...he already pre-planned with them just to trend

But why 120k come b like small money for my eye undecided

Personally, i fit burn that money half before i think of business to do. Abi no b naira again
Re: MC Galaxy Gives 120,000 Naira To Couple As Business Support,wife Dances On Video by cassidy1996(m): 6:14am On Jun 28, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Sometimes all these things na arrangee...he already pre-planned with them just to trend

Personally, i fit burn that money half before i think of business to do. Abi no b naira again
Re: MC Galaxy Gives 120,000 Naira To Couple As Business Support,wife Dances On Video by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 28, 2020
EmekaBlue:

I be think say na dollar. which business ₦120k go fit do for for niaja?
Re: MC Galaxy Gives 120,000 Naira To Couple As Business Support,wife Dances On Video by Izabel(f): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2020
Lostz:

Soap making business.
Food stuff delivery service business.
Affiliate marketing or direct sales business.
Perfume production business.
Fashion production business.
Fashion retail business.
Digital content creation business.
Re: MC Galaxy Gives 120,000 Naira To Couple As Business Support,wife Dances On Video by StagethemTVee: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2020
From their answers, they mentioned squeezing machine so i am guessing natural juice or fruit smoothie production
Lostz:

Re: MC Galaxy Gives 120,000 Naira To Couple As Business Support,wife Dances On Video by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2020
Izabel:

Soap making business.
Food stuff delivery service business.
Affiliate marketing or direct sales business.
Perfume production business.
Fashion production business.
Fashion retail business.
Digital content creation business.
women business? how will be able to feed from such?
Re: MC Galaxy Gives 120,000 Naira To Couple As Business Support,wife Dances On Video by Izabel(f): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lostz:

women business? how will be able to feed from such?
Which one is women business, it's not gender based
Re: MC Galaxy Gives 120,000 Naira To Couple As Business Support,wife Dances On Video by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 29, 2020
Izabel:
Which one is women business, it's not gender based

men have a lot of financial responsibility. they go for business that bring a lot of money

(1) (Reply)

Killi-we Nwachukwu: The Narrative Of An Igbo Superman: / #endsars: A Man Used Charms To Face SARS In Ibadan (video) / Davido And Runtown Call On President Buhari To Resign Following The Gun Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.