Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

See What Was Seen Inside A Church That Was Reopened (pictures) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Was Seen Inside A Church That Was Reopened (pictures) (5033 Views)

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Man Faces Sound System In Direction Of Church That Always 'disturbs' Him / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Was Seen Inside A Church That Was Reopened (pictures) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2020

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Seen Inside A Church That Was Reopened (pictures) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2020
shesawesome:
Those two above have ruined the thread with their clowning grin
It is offering tyme

Re: See What Was Seen Inside A Church That Was Reopened (pictures) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2020
ghettokid1:

TheRealProphet:
Nice banter,but you both should get a room already.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Seen Inside A Church That Was Reopened (pictures) by Simeonjoe1: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
alphaRego01:
Ruiners of thread grin grin

That salah own catch me well well

Aswear e slay am grin cheesy
Re: See What Was Seen Inside A Church That Was Reopened (pictures) by royid: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2020

Re: See What Was Seen Inside A Church That Was Reopened (pictures) by officialsaw01(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lol!!! I forgot the topic of this thread because of those two clowns.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Seen Inside A Church That Was Reopened (pictures) by Naijazure: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
OP rename ya thread ohh... Two pipu have hacked it grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Seen Inside A Church That Was Reopened (pictures) by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
C.L.O.S.E.D

C. L.O.S.E.D

C.L.O.S.E.D

Gggg

C.L.O.S.E.D.

.a

a

Closed

Closed

Closed

Closed

Closed

Closed
Re: See What Was Seen Inside A Church That Was Reopened (pictures) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
chatinent:
Yawns.

I'm a research Writer o...in case you'll need to hire one.

Undergraduate and postgraduate project
Re: See What Was Seen Inside A Church That Was Reopened (pictures) by judgementyard(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Two guys above me,
Made me laff grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers / You Want 10% On My Gross Income ? Daylight Robbery !!!! / Jesus Saves Us From Sin - HOW?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.