Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor (48789 Views)

Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks / Imo Police Uncover JESUS LIFE ASSEMBLY Used As Baby Factory, Arrest Pastor / Christ Holy Church Pastor Murdered Inside Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by jericco1(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Side hustle grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by BtcAirdrop: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
This your heading no follow at all...
And Mr mod move ahm con front page without reading through the content.

1 Like

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
I'm not surprised given the age-long Christian hypocrisy about it's love for peaceful coexistence

They have long been pretending about thier love for human life.
I'm just trying to imagine the outpour of hate that would since followed if this exact news had been reported about a mosque in northern Nigeria.

I am not sure you understand what was written in the article

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Olabode971(f): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
pictures or idonblif...
At least pastor get face; and gun get handle..

Name checkers; I leave the rest at your door step

1 Like

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Follygunners: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Indaboski tinz grin
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
lekxaid007:
pastor Righteousness , what do you have to say about this? undecided
More like what do we have to say?

We all saw bandits fully armed, what's these same police doing about it

Since they only know how to catch people with fire arms why can't hey do their work thoroughly by protecting the lives of people

They r vigilantes, is not as if they were caught commiting crimes

2 Likes

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Nostradamus: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
The rifles are meant to protect against those who want to act uwa's scene in the church cool
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Allee90: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
I have always saying we are lucky here in Delta to have this No Nonsense Commissioner Of Police. The Man is really trying.... Sentiment apart

Likes for this CP

Share for Buhari
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
Let not forget about the recent killings in churches last year where so many people lost their lives and also local communities where so groups of cultist, armed robbery was on a very high scale.
WHAT DOES IT SAYS TO US AS CITIZENS
I think it was incident such as this that made the church to go extra mile in securing its members and church properties, there's a large scale of growth in insecurity in Nigeria today and if it is not handled properly by the government there would be an explosion in gun violence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by NaijadrivaCars: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hmmmmmm. Only against a religion I am sure others have armory in their alako balised enclave.

Religion in this country sef.

1 Like

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
I'm not surprised given the age-long Christian hypocrisy about it's love for peaceful coexistence

I'm just trying to imagine the outpour of hate that would since followed if this exact news had been reported about a mosque in northern Nigeria.

The invisible herdsmen, bandits and boko haram / ansaru kill in the north using invisible guns and evaporate into thin air afterwards. Kill sleeping villagers and farmers in the Bush tending their ancestral lands.
ALL HAIL THE PEACE LOVING, LOVING AND CARING NORTHERN MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Pondeck: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
Does it mean every state commissioner of price is from the North.
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by IFNOTGOD(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Boko Haram is genuine, feel free to worship them.
savage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
onyechez:
Let not forget about the recent killings in churches last year where so many people lost their lives and also local communities where so groups of cultist, armed robbery was on a very high scale.
WHAT DOES IT SAYS TO US AS CITIZENS
I think it was incident such as this that made the church to go extra mile in securing its members and church properties, there's a large scale of growth in insecurity in Nigeria today and if it is not handled properly by the government there would be an explosion in gun violence.

They think as they are killing Christians all over the place, when push comes to shove, they will meet us unprepared. The intelligence machine only works to discover self defence. The herdsmen are invisible. The ak 47 rifles they carry are also invisible to the police.
O LORD, ARISE!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by olamariamjonez(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
May God help naija.
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

The Church also supply Boko Haram with rifles? Abeg, enter buka, download something for belle! If you no get money, post your bank details, there are still some good Samaritans on Nairaland. The cheap likes you are looking for because nobody's noticing you on Nairaland, NOBODY will pay you for it. It is too early to early to wail!
Enter house joor!

No mind them.... shiorr

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Pondeck:
Does it mean every state commissioner of price is from the North.

Almost every DPO is a northern muslim.
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by tballeyy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Since there is no offering in d church again, how do u want d pastor to sustain

1 Like

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Kuginzi: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
NOETHNICITY:

I can't really say what exactly their problem is! The person recruiting them to hate Islam is also plotting evil against Islam by causing evil in the community in order to justify his claim. May God Continue to Expose the evil doers and their supporters. Ameen

3 Likes

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Samunique(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
itsIYKE:
Focus this same energy to gather all Rifles in the hand of Fulani herdsmen in delta
God bless you !

The way this administration is trying to drag Christianity into terrorism is baffling.

Just looking at the heading and read the contents, you'll see different things.

The so called uncovered riffles belong to a vigilante group and the @OP makes it look as if they were Church\ pastor's personal properties.

I've noticed the kind of propaganda going on against the church these days. All of these are being done to cover up the evil the jihadists are perpetrating across the nation.

How many of these Islamic killers have been stripped of their weapons are paraded publicly ?

Our government will rather trow them a big party in the name of rehabilitation and then send them back to the society.
Isn't this hypocrisy ?

Then, my problem now is with the undecerning folks who quickly jump into conclusion, most especially the ignorant christians.

The contents say, villantes were brought in from other states to watch the neighborhood and the mischievous OP quickly dragged the church into it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by adams123: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
shafanik:
Hello my friend,

I just want to share with you a message about the love of Christ. John 3 vs 16 says God so much loved you that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to shed his blood for you.

Dear friend, Jesus died so you can access salvation with eternal life. As you receive Christ into your life today, I assure you that you will never remain the same… 1 Corinthians 5 vs 17 says If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new.

How to experience this newness of life:
Step 1: Confess your sins to God, and ask Him to forgive you of past sins
Step 2: Repent from your sins, and do not return back to them
Step 3: Believe in your heart that you are now saved.

As you do these, continue in your Christian walk and relationship with God by fellowshipping with a Bible believing church, also prayer and continual study of the word of God will keep you going.

Thank God you’re now saved. God bless you.

Take 2 years to go learn a message of ISLAM... please, before it gets late.

1 Like

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by desiredhome: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
bottlewater1:
if this information is true

may God outrightly expose and clean up his church and Nigeria

happy sunday to you all

They will soon tell you "thou shall not judge" those promoters of evil in our society
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by yeman1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
Why can't we see the face of the evil man ?
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by jamislaw(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
Christian terrorist every where, that's their way of Life pretence and hypocrisy.
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
NOETHNICITY:

You're a big hypocrite. Please dont come here and start a religious war. Of what relevance is your post to the subject matter? I watched the news on channels tv last night. It's an uncompleted building not occupied by any member of the church or a living being. Its purely a new site where hoodlums could hide and have their way.

I wonder why you're so biased an OP. Why not show us the picture of that building to justify your post? What channelstv said was quite different from your biased post and I wonder why the mod moved this to the front page in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Enyimbamercedes: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
If it is to find arms in the south... very easy

In the north, the “bandits” ride around with their rifles openly but nobody finds and seizes the arms!

1 Like

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Philipxxxx0: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
The police is not saying the truth, fulani hesmen has been kidnapping and rapping people that place, and the people decided to organize security by themselves to protect them , now the fulani feel intimidated that they can't do they criminality again due to the security the community organized, they went and reported to their brother which is CP of Police in Delta state.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by favour32(m): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
How many killer_herdsmen with sophisticated weapons like AK-47 have you arrested?

1 Like

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
The police is not saying the truth, fulani hesmen has been kidnapping and rapping people that place, and the people decided to organize security by themselves to protect them , now the fulani feel intimidated that they can't do they criminality again due to the security the community organized, they went and reported to their brother which is CP of Police in Delta state.
Don't mind these evil people.
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by VulgarLee(m): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
Cone Head Muslims
Food is Ready

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp / Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin: EFCC Arrests FBI-Wanted Suspect / See What A "Man" Did To His Wife (Horrible Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.