Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,131 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

I Build Game Awsome Income - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Build Game Awsome Income (1036 Views)

How Can I Build A Loan App Of Mine Own / I love Game Awsome income / How Can I Build An Android App Without Being A Software Developer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Build Game Awsome Income by bakbukpal: 8:24am On Jun 28, 2020
I was gonna complete my game last month but I a took a freelance work honestly I need money to build up my studio house game once I'm done I'm on for one on one training and publishing anyway still get previous video I will release new video soon if you want a game or to be train or you need my help Holla me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcF3BQDy2pc
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by valzey(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2020
Which Gaming Engine are you using?
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by EvilSec: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
valzey:
Which Gaming Engine are you using?
That's Unity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by Plaouse(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nice. How long have you been designing games now?
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by valzey(m): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2020
EvilSec:

That's Unity
Thought as much. I've used unity but I just tried their demo game development and gave up. I can manage the code but can't say much for modelling, story, sound....etc alone. I'll prefer to work with a team on game development.
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by EvilSec: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2020
valzey:

Thought as much. I've used unity but I just tried their demo game development and gave up. I can manage the code but can't say much for modelling, story, sound....etc alone. I'll prefer to work with a team on game development.
This is true. Game dev is only interesting as a team.

1 Like

Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by bakbukpal: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
I use unity game engine is not been easy to work it out intact the coding area aspect is so much harder to understand but with patience you can as much do better time to time training
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by Plaouse(m): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Just to know, whats the average income do individual game designers and developers earn out of a single game published?
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by Lordpeckxy(m): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Plaouse:
Just to know, whats the average income do individual game designers and developers earn out of a single game published?
depends on how you monetize your game app
inapp purchase, ad or paid.
Marketing too is something you shouldn't overlook.
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by GreatAchiever1: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
I tried using many game engines, all I can say is dat game dev is so brain tasking for one person, I prefer to focus more on the graphical part(if it is 2d). Hopefully one day, I will be part of a game dev team.
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by GreatAchiever1: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
Plaouse:
Nothing - Millions...cheesy
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by Plaouse(m): 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
GreatAchiever1:
I tried using many game engines, all I can say is dat game dev is so brain tasking for one person, I prefer to focus more on the graphical part(if it is 2d). Hopefully one day, I will be part of a game dev team.

We may work together after my training cheesy I' ld be good at what I do.
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by darkdenizen: 12:54am On Jun 30, 2020
I always advise game developers to focus on indie games production. It is less tasking, more fun, depends solely on the creators creativity and u still get all the props.

building a game such as the one op posted is a waste of time because there are countless games with similar gameplay which makes it less interesting
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by Plaouse(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2020
darkdenizen:
I always advise game developers to focus on indie games production. It is less tasking, more fun, depends solely on the creators creativity and u still get all the props.

building a game such as the one op posted is a waste of time because there are countless games with similar gameplay which makes it less interesting

Do you know The Sims? Its a life simulation game. Is it an Indie game?
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by MetasP: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2020
EvilSec:

What infiltration?
Thanks for reply. it's not ethical and anyone can come across it here. Also hence my unusual quoting nd posts. I replied on mail
Check pls
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by darkdenizen: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Plaouse:

Do you know The Sims? Its a life simulation game. Is it an Indie game?

yes i know of the sims simulation game, and ofcourse it is an indie game.
But note that indie games have various definitions or meanings to different developers. Some emphasise on the number of team members working on the development of the game, the amount of resources deployed in the production of the game, working with a major game publisher like sony is a factor for some.

But in my opinion, working alone or alongside a very few team of developers, without the need for a huge finance base and robust resources. Plus most importantly the independence of thought which gives the creator unlimited freedom to do whatever he/she wishes is what qualifies an indie game for me
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by GreatAchiever1: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Plaouse:

We may work together after my training cheesy I' ld be good at what I do.

Yea. Maybe.. Good luck with what u do
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by GreatAchiever1: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
darkdenizen:

But in my opinion, working alone or alongside a very few team of developers, without the need for a huge finance base and robust resources. Plus most importantly the independence of thought which gives the creator unlimited freedom to do whatever he/she wishes is what qualifies an indie game for me

But is that not what an indie game is cheesy, without going through a publishing company
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by darkdenizen: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
GreatAchiever1:

But is that not what an indie game is cheesy, without going through a publishing company

exactly. But that is only correct to a certain extent.
These days the appellation is loose and quite confused as we have originally built indie games like minecraft which meet every other use of the term but is now distributed under publishing coy.

There are several others in that category - independently built games but have being acquired and distributed by a company.

Plause mentioned the game sims which is indie but i remember it being distributed by microsoft as it comes preinstalled in windows OSs
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by GreatAchiever1: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
darkdenizen:

exactly. But that is only correct to a certain extent.
These days the appellation is loose and quite confused as we have originally built indie games like minecraft which meet every other use of the term but is now distributed under publishing coy.

There are several others in that category - independently built games but have being acquired and distributed by a company.

Plause mentioned the game sims which is indie but i remember it being distributed by microsoft as it comes preinstalled in windows OSs

I always thought that is when an indie game gets so popular that maybe it later gets published by some major publishers to port to some other system and maybe plan for its subsequent sequel..

Was sims ever indie? I thought it was published by EA games, the first(and maybe only) sims game I ever played was during the java phones era, and I remember seeing EA games before starting play...
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by EvilSec: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
MetasP:

Bro pls reply ur mail. I seek ur help pls. I got some problems with a certain infiltration
What infiltration?
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by darkdenizen: 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
GreatAchiever1:

I always thought that is when an indie game gets so popular that maybe it later gets published by some major publishers to port to some other system and maybe plan for its subsequent sequel..

Was sims ever indie? I thought it was published by EA games, the first(and maybe only) sims game I ever played was during the java phones era, and I remember seeing EA games before starting play...

yes u are right, some originally indie games get so popular before getting the big break. And thats my point.
At that point does the game still remain indie or triple a.
I had to double check the history of the sims and it should surprise u to know that the 1st sims city game was in 1989 by creator will wright and it took a decade of several intriguing debacles before it got an approval from maxis the developer company and ea games the publisher in 2000.

So in that case the original idea and creative process remains independent and a sole concept of will wright the creator and the subsequent sequel like u said had been foreseên and preplaned by the creator.
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by GreatAchiever1: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2020
darkdenizen:

yes u are right, some originally indie games get so popular before getting the big break. And thats my point.
At that point does the game still remain indie or triple a.
I had to double check the history of the sims and it should surprise u to know that the 1st sims city game was in 1989 by creator will wright and it took a decade of several intriguing debacles before it got an approval from maxis the developer company and ea games the publisher in 2000.

So in that case the original idea and creative process remains independent and a sole concept of will wright the creator and the subsequent sequel like u said had been foreseên and preplaned by the creator.

But now, one doesn't need the help of a major publishing company to push your game to the market, one can just make a game, and if its unique, it gets so popular without a publishing company all thanks to numerous game engines we have...
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by darkdenizen: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
GreatAchiever1:

But now, one doesn't need the help of a major publishing company to push your game to the market, one can just make a game, and if its unique, it gets so popular without a publishing company all thanks to numerous game engines we have...

thats why i am always pro indie. Creators do not need a large team/dev coy nor a pub coy. All u need is a unique idea, innovative approach and an interesting gameplay. Not the latest engine or badass graphics. Let the tripple As focus on that
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by EngrBouss(m): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2020
If you are interested in running your games on cloud using AWS gamelift. Hit me up on 07087210933. Looking for collaborators
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by Shedysworld(m): 6:49am On Sep 01, 2020
bakbukpal:
I was gonna complete my game last month but I a took a freelance work honestly I need money to build up my studio house game once I'm done I'm on for one on one training and publishing anyway still get previous video I will release new video soon if you want a game or to be train or you need my help Holla me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcF3BQDy2pc

Drop your contact
Re: I Build Game Awsome Income by bakbukpal: 7:38am On Sep 01, 2020
Here is my contact 07035893343

(1) (Reply)

Kodecamp Internship / Guys I Badly Need Sites To Download Free E-books Pleeeeeeeease! / Oracle On Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.