Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam (1111 Views)

BREAKING: As Miami Police Surpassed Every Police Of The World. Knees Down / My Cousin Who Left For SA 5 yrs Ago Will Be Brought Back In A Body Bag - Lady / ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by baconline(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2020
If every police on special duty wears a body cam, then if there is a complaint then the cam will be used to prove who is right or wrong,if the police does not use the cam then he will be guilty of all charges against him. This will solve all issues of SARS etc, Nigeria we need to wake up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by angelEmade: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2020
OP you are a very wise pal...
Only a drastic measure like this can solve this police brutality issue in nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by DenreleDave(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2020
angelEmade:
OP you are a very wise pal...
Only a drastic measure like this can solve this police brutality issue in nigeria

But it's not possible.... Have u seen police uniform looks like, I mean naija own...
Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by ambrosedmax(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2020
But there will be enough availability of power to continue powering them,
Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by vincent10(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2020
Police will sell the body cams and report that they were pick pocketed.

1 Like

Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by Mogajunior(m): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2020
I watched the movie Black and Blue and I realised how important the Body cam is to the police, but I don't think the Nigerian police force as it stands can make provision for that as there is more petty issues that needs to be sorted out first.

2 Likes

Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by rontolo(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2020
Impractical in Nigeria
Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by kabillionaire(m): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2020
baconline:
If every police on special duty wears a body cam, then if there is a complaint then the cam will be used to prove who is right or wrong,if the police does not use the cam then he will be guilty of all charges against him. This will solve all issues of SARS etc, Nigeria we need to wake up

The best suggestion made, ever.

1 Like

Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by Mayng01(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2020
Do they even know the difference between left and right? Most of them are illiterates, which would not even know how to use it or operate it. Restructuring & reformation needed as well.

2 Likes

Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by HomerTimpson: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
baconline:
you've watch the movie too lol...but am sorry we don't av standards in nigeria cos of hmmm WE ALL KNOW BETTER
Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by HomerTimpson: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mogajunior:
I watched the movie Black and Blue and I realised how important the Body cam is to the police, but I don't think the Nigerian police force as it stands can make provision for that as there is more petty issues that needs to be sorted out first.
LOOK WHAT SHE WENT THROUGH DEFENDING HER NATION,BADGE,SELF,COMMUNITY,in most other cases cos i don't want to mention,its the pockets first,then one's family e.t.c
Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by Mogajunior(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
HomerTimpson:
LOOK WHAT SHE WENT THROUGH DEFENDING HER NATION,BADGE,SELF,COMMUNITY,in most other cases cos i don't want to mention,its the pockets first,then one's family e.t.c
Am sure you mean in Nigeria case. Just spill it out because it's the reality here. Personal interest.
Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by HomerTimpson: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mogajunior:
Am sure you mean in Nigeria case. Just spill it out because it's the reality here. Personal interest.
WE ALL KNOW BRO
Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by DoubleEngine007: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
baconline:
This would have solved so many problems with the NPF.. But,you see the OGAS at the TOP.. They won't allow it.. Welcome to Nigeria,the more you look ,the ...............

Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by Truetalk3139: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
trust me they know the impact street cameras, body cameras and other security cameras will have but they they are not ready to make Nigeria better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by Olabode971(f): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
This would have solved so many problems with the NPF.. But,you see the OGAS at the TOP.. They won't allow it.. Welcome to Nigeria,the more you look ,the ...............

The Less you see...

Hahahha grin Lmao.
Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by DoubleEngine007: 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
Olabode971:

The Less you see...

Hahahha grin Lmao.
Correct man grin.. Happy Sunday..
Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by Olabode971(f): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
@OP; if you are talking about this set of people...... Its a dead trap..
9ja police is rated one of the worst in the World..

Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by divinevie(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
Seconded!
Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by Olabode971(f): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Correct man grin.. Happy Sunday..

#Same to you Sir!!!!
#Boss; I raise my two hands up and Say Good Afternoon sir...

Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by DoubleEngine007: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
grin
Olabode971:

#Same to you Sir!!!!
#Boss; I raise my two hands up and Say Good Afternoon sir...
Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by ceejayluv(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Olabode971:

Last year, it was rated the Very worst. As in, the Nadir.
Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by Olabode971(f): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
ceejayluv:
Last year, it was rated the Very worst. As in, the Nadir.

Chaiiii... I dash you 3gbosa for your good data update management...
You be person weh sabi.

Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by Olabode971(f): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
grin
Boss I like this your name oh...
#DoubleEngine007...
Can you please dash me 1Engine out of the two you have??.
grin grin

Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by DoubleEngine007: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Olabode971:

Boss I like this your name oh...

#DoubleEngine007...

Can you please dash me 1Engine out of the two you have??.

grin grin
In this country of ours ,2 no even dey enough.. Still looking for more engine to add o,my brother.. grin

1 Like

Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by Olabode971(f): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
In this country of ours ,2 no even dey enough.. Still looking for more engine to add o,my brother.. grin

Hahahha... me sef na 3engine I dey manage before; but since when Buhari enter Nairaland I have increased my engines.. Am currently having 5egines; am still looking forward to procure more engine oh..

I don't know what Buhari has in stock for the remaining 3years.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Olabode971:

This really cracked me up. You funny too much.

1 Like

Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by Olabode971(f): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

This really cracked me up. You funny too much.
grin grin
Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by DoubleEngine007: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Olabode971:

Hahahha... me sef na 3engine I dey manage before; but since when Buhari enter Nairaland I have increased my engines.. Am currently having 5egines; am still looking forward to procure more engine oh..

I don't know what Buhari has in stock for the remaining 3years.

grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by stacyadams: 2:51am On Jun 29, 2020
baconline:
grin grin grin grin

Be like u just finished watching dis movie "body cam". Starring Mary J blidge
Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by baconline(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin grin

Be like u just finished watching dis movie "body cam". Starring Mary J blidge
Funny enough the answer is NO! I have been a victim myself and I have been thinking about how to make the force a better unit even though our leaders will never try to make the necessary changes to make our dear country move forward because of vested interests
Re: Every Police In Nigeria Should Wear A Body Cam by stacyadams: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
baconline:

Funny enough the answer is NO! I have been a victim myself and I have been thinking about how to make the force a better unit even though our leaders will never try to make the necessary changes to make our dear country move forward because of vested interests

Sha watch d movie,,,unfortunately ;Dthere is no hope for nigeria poluce grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Is In A Critical Condition’ – Journalist Drops Mind-blowing Details / 23-year-old Nigeria Army Officer's Son Murdered In US / Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.