Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Google's Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Certification - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Google's Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Certification (321 Views)

Digital Marketing Certification Program / Free Training For Teachers- Fundamentals Of Digital Literacy / Fundamentals Of Subsea Systems & Installation Course: Petrocarbon Engineers Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google's Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Certification by OvisFranko: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
I did the Google's Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Certification course during the COVID-19 lockdown. Digital Marketing is actually not my field ,I am an engineer by profession.
I end up enjoying the course with the Certification to show for it.
It will be interesting to hear from fellow Nairalanders who have done the Google's Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Certification.Let's share experience and knowledge.
For those who are interested to learn,below is the link. It is FREE.( nothing is actually free,you pay with your data,lol)
https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalgarage/course/digital-marketing
Re: Google's Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Certification by sunrise12(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
Have you been earning with the certificate?
cos I just started the course.
Re: Google's Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Certification by OvisFranko: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2020
Not really, that is why I want to hear from others.
How is the course going?
Re: Google's Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Certification by sunrise12(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
okay. I completed mine today.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Airdrop: Get $ 45 NRX And $10 Etherum - It's Limited / Urgent Telecommnuications Tower Rigger Vacancy / Six(6) Stages Of Career Development For Civil Engineering Graduates In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.