Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? (1944 Views)

God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by niceguy555: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hello everyone. I have been bothered by this thought and would like to be clarified. I have this relative of mine who is a very good man. When I say good I meant that he is charitable, accomodating and trouble less and people like him. But he doesn't go to church because he is not a christain. Rather, he is an idol worshipper. I do know that christainity has a connection to God and his kingdom. Jesus Christ while on earth showed us the essense of establishing relationship with his father (GOD). Now the question, will this my relative go to heaven after he must have lived his life here on earth or he won't make heaven because is a pegan? Share your opinion
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Hezzyluv: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Going to church alone or not going, does not take u to heaven, not forsaking the assembly of brethren is good. The only thing that takes you to heaven, is Salvation. and the first step to take, is found in the book of Romans 10:9-10 which goes thus

9.That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

1 Like

Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by niceguy555: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hezzyluv:
god kns
Which one? god or God.
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by IfGodbeforus(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
niceguy555:
Hello everyone. I have been bothered by this thought and would like to be clarified. I have this relative of mine who is a very good man. When I say good I meant that he is charitable, accomodating and trouble less and people like him. But he doesn't go to church because he is not a christain. Rather, he is an idol worshipper. I do know that christainity has a connection to God and his kingdom. Jesus Christ while on earth showed us the essense of establishing relationship with his father (GOD). Now the question, will this my relative go to heaven after he must have lived his life here on earth or he won't make heaven because is a pegan? Share your opinion
NO! All he needs is to Accept JESUS!

There is no short cut to Heaven..

1 Like

Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by TheSourcerer: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
niceguy555:
except a man be born of the spirit , ye cannot make the kingdom of God , it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a sinner to make it pass the great gate of the Lost of host

So no your uncle will go to hell according to what the Bible says

Richeousness89

CAPSLOCKED any advice for our brother in Christ here?

1 Like

Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
niceguy555:
No!
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by TheSourcerer: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
IfGodbeforus:

yes idiot preach , should I give you mic sir

Modified* I said pastor not idiot I'm sorry
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by CAPSLOCKED: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
CAN A CHRISTIAN GO TO VALHALLA?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by illicit(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
Point of correction
It is PAGAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by TheSourcerer: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
CAN A CHRISTIAN GO TO VALHALLA?
yes if he becomes Viking wink
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by niceguy555: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
IfGodbeforus:

But hold on o, if one accept Jesus but he/she still commit sin, what becomes his fate? Or is there other thing(s) he needs do after accepting Jesus?
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by niceguy555: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
illicit:
Point of correction
It is PAGAN
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by IfGodbeforus(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
niceguy555:
But hold on o, if one accept Jesus but he/she still commit sin, what becomes his fate? Or is there other thing(s) he needs do after accepting Jesus?

Once you commit sin , you are off! You need to repent.

Once you Confess your sins and Genuinely accept Jesus, you are Saved. The Grace to live the life pleasing to God is activated on you. See John 1:12

If for any reason you fall ! You need to repent afresh and ask for forgiveness..

You can't be a Sinner and claim to be Saved.. No! Sin and JESUS do not go together in any form.

1 Like

Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by niceguy555: 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
yes idiot preach , should I give you mic sir

Modified* I said pastor not idiot I'm sorry
Kai, u wicked o. See your bad mouth
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by niceguy555: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
IfGodbeforus:

Once you commit sin , you are off! You need to repent.
But everyone commits sin and we are all sinners just as the Bible say
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by niceguy555: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
except a man be born of the spirit , ye cannot make the kingdom of God , it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a sinner to make it pass the great gate of the Lost of host

So no your uncle will go to hell according to what the Bible says

Richeousness88

CAPSLOCKED any advice for our brother in Christ here?
But he is a good man and does good. Can't his kind gesture be used as a yardstick for his ticket to heaven? Remember the story of the good samaritan
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by IfGodbeforus(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
niceguy555:
But everyone commits sin and we are all sinners just as the Bible say

That's why you have Repentance.

Romans 6:1 - shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? God forbid..

If you Genuinely accept Jesus Christ, you need to press towards Sanctification. Sanctification is the removal of the adamic nature of sin.

When the Work of sanctification is done on you, the urge for sin is rotted up. You won't have the urge to do certain things..

From Sanctification you press towards the Holyghost baptism. All these are attainable for anyone who genuinely desires to work with God

1 Like

Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by TheSourcerer: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
niceguy555:
But he is a good man and does good. Can't his kind gesture be used as a yardstick for his ticket to heaven? Remember the story of the good samaritan
I know but God of the old testament will never agree bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by niceguy555: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I know but God of the old testament will never agree bro
You can't be sure of this bro. Afterall no one knows the mind of God. The bible says that his ways are not like our ways, and his thoughts are not like our thought. Anytin can happen.
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
niceguy555:
No exceptions.
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by niceguy555: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
yes if he becomes Viking wink
God forbid. A christian is not suppose to join cult of any form at all
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by TheSourcerer: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
niceguy555:
You can't be sure of this bro. Afterall no one knows the mind of God. The bible says that his ways are not like our ways, and his thoughts are not like our thought. Anytin can happen.
true anything can happen so where is Gods intervention if anything can happen at any point without law it seems ,

My point is the God of the old testament the same as the new ?
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by TheSourcerer: 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Badaatum hey bro
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Uyi168: 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
IfGodbeforus:

Meaning no one that lived before Jesus would go to heaven
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by TheSourcerer: 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
niceguy555:
God forbid. A christian is not suppose to join cult of any form at all

I reject it in the mighty name of Jesus no christain will be a viking AMen

Warn your self CAPSLOCKED o
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by TheSourcerer: 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
Uyi168:
yes o
We are the chosen generation

Abi brother Richeousness88

Sheeps!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by IfGodbeforus(m): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Uyi168:

How do u live before one who was in the beginning?
How do you or anyone live before The Alpha and the omega?
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by budaatum: 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
niceguy555:

will this my relative go to heaven after he must have lived his life here on earth or he won't make heaven because is a pagan? Share your opinion
Jesus taught on this topic in the [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+10%3A25-37&version=NIV]Parable of the Pagan Non-believing Not Born Again Nor Regenerated Unbaptized But Doing Good and Shewing Mercy Samaritan[/url], and in the [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+18%3A9-14&version=NIV]Parable of the Orangutan[/url].
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by Uyi168: 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
IfGodbeforus:

How do u live before one who was in the beginning?
Prophets of old lived way before Jesus was born..
What will be their fate?
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by niceguy555: 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
true anything can happen so where is Gods intervention if anything can happen at any point without law it seems ,

My point is the God of the old testament the same as the new ?
Yes na. It is the same God yesterday, today and forever. He has never and will never change. He is the omnipotence, omnipresence and omniscience. He is GOD of old tastament and new tastament. Are u clarified now?
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by IfGodbeforus(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Uyi168:
Prophets of old lived way before Jesus was born..
What will be their fate?

Jesus lived Befor them all...
Jesus is God
As many who walked with God are in Heaven
Re: Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? by TheSourcerer: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
niceguy555:
Yes na. It is the same God yesterday, today and forever. He has never and will never change. He is the omnipotence, omnipresence and omniscience. He is GOD of old tastament and new tastament. Are u clarified now?
.yes sir please I just just became a christain after been a Muslim all my life so please take your time to answer me

Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) is God right ? And also the holy spirit right?
But how come Jesus is God
But Jesus is not the holy spirit

CAPSLOCKED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Dry Fasting / Her Job Encourages Her to Lie: Contrary to Her Religion / Things To Ponder About This God.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.