Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,102 members, 7,852,739 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Access Bank Reverses Decision On Stamp Duty - To Refund All Those Affected (pic) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Access Bank Reverses Decision On Stamp Duty - To Refund All Those Affected (pic) (831 Views)

Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) / Why Is UBA Charging N500 Stamp Duty For Feb/march / Stamp Duty: 16 Commercial Banks Fail To Remit N1.6bn To FG - Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Reverses Decision On Stamp Duty - To Refund All Those Affected (pic) by Neictraema(f): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
This bank eh..........lol

Re: Access Bank Reverses Decision On Stamp Duty - To Refund All Those Affected (pic) by GuestLog: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!
They must've seen the tsunami brewing for Monday morning!
Imagine the queue of frustrated Nigerians with angry faces they will see before even opening their doors at 8am!

Re: Access Bank Reverses Decision On Stamp Duty - To Refund All Those Affected (pic) by chatinent: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Na we force you to give N1bn to fight against Covid-19? Why the transferred aggression?

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Reverses Decision On Stamp Duty - To Refund All Those Affected (pic) by Neictraema(f): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
GuestLog:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!
They must've seen the tsunami brewing for Monday morning!
Imagine the queue of frustrated Nigerians with angry faces they will see before even opening their doors at 8am!

The queue would have been like election's....hahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Reverses Decision On Stamp Duty - To Refund All Those Affected (pic) by GuestLog: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
Neictraema:

The queue would have been like election's....hahahahah
maybe even worse. Nigerians don't play with their money oh! Especially those who beg for N30 transfer before they can withdraw N100 for data sub! grin

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Reverses Decision On Stamp Duty - To Refund All Those Affected (pic) by Artiiclebeast: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
Scammers.

Giving what you don't have and looking for a way to recoup it from customers accounts.

That Wigwe guy ehn

Na me go sue una soon.
Re: Access Bank Reverses Decision On Stamp Duty - To Refund All Those Affected (pic) by Kemimarch16(f): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
They should return the money they debited me
Re: Access Bank Reverses Decision On Stamp Duty - To Refund All Those Affected (pic) by alexsoftwork(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
The power of social media(Twitter) yeye people, who senduna go donate money to fg to fight covid-19?
Re: Access Bank Reverses Decision On Stamp Duty - To Refund All Those Affected (pic) by teacherbim(f): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
Good move! I see no difference between them and scammers.
Re: Access Bank Reverses Decision On Stamp Duty - To Refund All Those Affected (pic) by flyingdutchman(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
LEAVE THIS EVIL BANK WHILE YOU STILL CAN! CHANGE YIUR BANK NOW!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify A Legit Forex Investment Company / How To Successfully Be A Gemstone And Solid Mineral Business In Nigeria / How Can I Withdraw My Money From Skrill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.