Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Grab this Sleeky Compaq Evo N610c Laptop For 80k - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Grab this Sleeky Compaq Evo N610c Laptop For 80k (3324 Views)

Hp Pavillion Dv6500 Laptop with remote control for Sale - Sleeky Stuff! / Purchase This New Unregistered, Also Sleeky Looking, Dell Inspiron 640m/e1405 / Eat This New Unregistered, Also Sleeky Looking, Dell Inspiron 640m/e1405 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grab this Sleeky Compaq Evo N610c Laptop For 80k by kdships(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2007
Fairly used Compaq Evo N610c
Pentium 4 with 2ghz speed
512MB Ram
DVD ROM
30gb HDD
15inch monitor

Fully installed softwares include:
AutoCAD 2006
Bitdefender Security version 9 [anti-virus software]Currently valued @ $69.95.[Don't even think you can get this at Otigba.]
Adobe Reader Version 8

Price: =N=80,000

Call me: 08034024800, 08058505012, 018131683 or email: kdships@yahoo.com

Re: Grab this Sleeky Compaq Evo N610c Laptop For 80k by Seun(m): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2007
How is the battery doing?
Re: Grab this Sleeky Compaq Evo N610c Laptop For 80k by kdships(m): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2007
It could last for about 2hrs. Depending on what you're doing.
Re: Grab this Sleeky Compaq Evo N610c Laptop For 80k by ogunsteedo(m): 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2007
hello can you bring down the price of Laptop
so as to facilitate my participation
Re: Grab this Sleeky Compaq Evo N610c Laptop For 80k by kdships(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2007
I do not negotiate.
Re: Grab this Sleeky Compaq Evo N610c Laptop For 80k by Seun(m): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2007
Haba oga kdship, na fight? You can reduce it to 79,900 just to make your customers feel as if they have won something. wink
Re: Grab this Sleeky Compaq Evo N610c Laptop For 80k by denex: 7:36am On Jun 26, 2007
HP Compaq presario V5204NR (EZ429UA)

Intel Celeron processor
15.4" WXGA High-Definition BrightView Display
40GB HDD
512MB DDR SDRAM
1.46Ghz
up to 128MB Video memory
DVD/CD-RW combo drive
Express Card/54 PC Card Slot
Expansion Port 2
microsoft windows XP Home.
N90,000 each.

Still in sealed in their packs. Phone or Text:08025328348
email: nexbestthing@yahoo.com
Yahoo messenger:nexbestthing

am always online.
Re: Grab this Sleeky Compaq Evo N610c Laptop For 80k by texazzpete(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2007
kdships:

I do not negotiate.

considering the fact that the laptop in question isn't exactly 'sleeky' (bordering on damned fugly grin) and 80K is a mite expensive for an ageing P4 with a miserly 30GB hdd and no dvd burner, you should consider sounding a tad more accommodating.

then again, that's just my opinion grin
Re: Grab this Sleeky Compaq Evo N610c Laptop For 80k by kdships(m): 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2007
Remember it came with Bitdefender Security version 9 [anti-virus software]. This currently sells for $69.95
. If you've used it you'll appreciate what you see.
Re: Grab this Sleeky Compaq Evo N610c Laptop For 80k by Seun(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2007
One laptop is blue and the other seems black.
Re: Grab this Sleeky Compaq Evo N610c Laptop For 80k by kdships(m): 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2007
It's the picture. Look at the top left corner of the picture and you'll see where the blue ray originated from. Na wa for you o Seun. So unseroius or is this some kind of pranks you're playing?
Re: Grab this Sleeky Compaq Evo N610c Laptop For 80k by texazzpete(m): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2007
kdships:

Remember it came with Bitdefender Security version 9 [anti-virus software]. This currently sells for $69.95
. If you've used it you'll appreciate what you see.

Surely you jest. If the software is original and not pirated, by all means sell the CD separately if the software's that good. I'm sure 105% of the people you pitch this to will prefer you remove such Bloatware apps from the HDD before you sell it to them.
I can bet anything that contrary to what you say, Bitdefender can be bought from Otigba. there are guys there who actually know how to run Bittorrent clients and they'll surprise you. Hell, why not even Norton Antivirus (which is prolly the easiest to update)

Listing Adobe Acrobat Reader (a 100% free download) as one of the pre-installed software tht makes this a good buy is kinda lame. Autocad 2007/8 can prolly be bought in Otigba for 300 Naira.

This laptop shouldnt weigh in more than 60K, and i suspect you know that.
Re: Grab this Sleeky Compaq Evo N610c Laptop For 80k by kdships(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2007
This version of Bitdefenfer has a 40 piece license and that means it can be installed on 40 systems. That means 40 licenses.

Even if you get this at Otigba, updating it over the internet will be a pain in the ass because Otigba license is always an invalid type. Except for some "not so highly rated" softwares that could update without any stress. When was the last time you updated your pirated version of Norton 2007 or Bitdefender security pro? If you think you can get one at Otigba with a valid license and product key that can allow an update over the internet, please get me one. I will be glad to pay for it. And remember, using an anti-virus software without updating it atleast once a week is more or less like not using any in the first place.

Everyone knows Adobe Acrobat Reader is 100% free download but the version I have here can actually write too. Meaning, it can allow you to convert Doc files to pdf. Even if you think getting this at the computer villa is fairly easy, not everyone thinks so. And not everyone has the time to do even the shopping. Most importantly, not everyone buys pirated copies. It's like what happens at the stock exchange where you have some shareholders requesting that their money most not be used to buy shares from companies in the breweries and tobacco sectors. Believe it or not, some people don't buy pirated CDs.
Re: Grab this Sleeky Compaq Evo N610c Laptop For 80k by texazzpete(m): 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2007
lol! Sorry to dissapoint you, my man, but i run a genuine copy of Norton Antivirus and Windows XP MCE. My laptop came with it, you see. also, not one of the software running on my laptop came from Otigba.

Selling a laptop at an inflated price (because of software useful to YOU) is an unusual business model, you havta admit.

Anyway, i'm glad we've had a civil discussion so far. i'm not tryin to spoil your business, in fact i usually watch out for what you have on offer in case i need to grab something from you. i just feel you could lower the laptop price somewhat. . .

So. . .when will you have the iPhone in stock? grin
Re: Grab this Sleeky Compaq Evo N610c Laptop For 80k by kdships(m): 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2007
It's an open market. You've got the right to say whatever. Some other people might just go ahead and buy without complains you know. The smartphone? Sorry not at this time.

(1) (Reply)

15,000 naira Sony 22 Inch SOLD / Samsung Galaxy SIII (international Version, Pebble Blue & White) / Mint Microsoft Surface Pro X...... SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.