Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

"Na Today I No Say U No Sabi Dance" - Fan Tells Sotayo Gaga, She Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Na Today I No Say U No Sabi Dance" - Fan Tells Sotayo Gaga, She Replies (734 Views)

Femi Adebayo Stares At 2 Busty Women At Sotayo Gaga's Birthday Party (Photos) / Nina And Bobrisky Settle Beef And Hug At Sotayo Sobola's Birthday / Femi Adebayo Dancing With Sotayo Gaga On Dance Floor Seductively, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Na Today I No Say U No Sabi Dance" - Fan Tells Sotayo Gaga, She Replies by AmeboBook: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Tayo Sobola shared a video on her Instagram page showing her dance happily to Naira Marley’s "Isheyen". Somewhere in between, the Nigerian actress who is also known as Sotayo Gaga, stops dancing, laughs before going on to back the camera. It was then she began to shake her rump provocatively (twerking). She captioned:

"I play too much ���
Hope you no see rain �".

Surprisingly, a commenter with the username, "mujeedatomoimole201" jokingly wrote, "@sotayogaga na today i no say u no sabi dance".

Of course, the beautiful actress replied, "@mujeedatomoimole201 oya call police".

Some of her other fans who already had their heads turned and filled with all manners of thoughts rushed to the comment section of the post to 'try their luck'.

iamtosin0297: "Allow me to play with you ❤❤".

mharyio: "Sotayo u get back side sha".

dayemadeyemi: "Lol, this your dance is not zanku oh. Its shuku �".

henrie_gee: "Pls play well o. It gives us joy seeing you happy�".

topman_tech: "@sotayogaga wow nice steps. My crush. Beautiful actor �����".

officialidowufunmi: "First time u putting on gown ....u look cute sis".

kween_mercy: "E be like say d portrait wan grab ur neck from d back ���".

Use the link to watch the video.

https://www.amebobook.com/na-today-i-no-say-u-no-sabi-dance-fan-tells-sotayo-gaga-she-replies/

Source: Amebo Book

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Socialite, Shatta Bandle, Loses Father Alhaji Idris (photos) / OZO & NENGI 1st Night Inside Head Of House Room (video) / Sex!!! Nigeria Lady Sleeps With Guy She Meet On Facebook For 1day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.