Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 (31129 Views)

229 New COVID-19 Cases, 48 Discharged And 7 Deaths On May 25 - (1120 Tested) / 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 288. 7 Deaths. 51 Discharged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by Frankology: 12:45am On Jun 29, 2020
Let me pass my judgement, everyone in the country is infected, and that is Final.
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by suremanpatriot: 12:48am On Jun 29, 2020
STOP FOOLING YASEF COUNTING STUP8D CASES,START TALKING PREVENTIONS AND TREATMENT PROTOCOLS FOR MASS CURE.

MUSTAVA AND IHEKWAZOO YOUR CORONA IS NOT OUR PROBLEM. THE PROBLEM IS YOU NOT GIVING THE CITIZENS THE STABLE LIVELIHOOD TO SURVIVE, TALK TO YA MASTER TO GIVE CITIZEBS STABLE FOOD, STABLE MONEY AND THE RIGHT KNOWLEDGE TO DEFEAT CORONA, NOT LOCKUP OR LOCKDOWN LACK OF GODSENSE.

PRIORITY1 A
A GOOD GOVT FOCUS ON GIVING N500,000 CASH PER MONTH TO EVERY BREADWINNER IN NIGERIA AND CONCENTRATE TREATMENT ON ALL VUNERABLE PERSONS AND ELDERLY TO PROTECT THEM IN THIS CORONA ERA AND SAVE LIVES.

PRIORITY 1B
ACCURATE INFORMATION SHARING IS KEY. NOT USING CRUDE CHANNEL MEDIA HOUSES TO SENSATIONALIZE CORONA TO CAUSE HYSTERIA AND TERRORIZE CITIZENS.
10,000 CORONA CASE IS NOT 10,000 CORONA DEATH IN Naija.
500Death in naija is not 50,000 death in europe
THE DIFFRENCE IS CLEAR!
THE LOW DEATH COUNT HERE ,IS A GIVEN, MEANING WE SHOULD REMAIN THANKFUL AND PRAYERFUL FOR GOD FOR DIVINE INTERVENTION IS AT WORK FOR US .

PREVENT CORONA WHILE STRIVING TO RECOVER YOUR BATTERED BUSINESSES AND MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD. DONT TO FOOLED INTO FEAR OF STARVING TO DEATH. LISTEN CLOSELY TO DONALD TRUMP A VERY SINCERE PRESIDENT.

STICK TO GENUINE FACTS HERE THAT:
THERE REMAINS LOW DEATH CORONA VIRUS IN AFRICA, BUT AGENTS OF DARKNES ARE BLOWING IT OUT OF PROPORTION JUST TO CAUSE FEAR FOR THIER SELFISH MONEY MACHINARY AGENDA.
REPORTING OF CASES IN THOUSAND NUMBERS ARE MEANINGLESS, because CORONA CASES DOES NOT MEAN DEATH COUNT;

CORONA HAS PROVED TREATABLE AND PREVENTABLE.

CORONA VIRUS IS LOW DEATH COUNT VIRUS IN AFRICAN COUNTRIES BY GOD DIVINE INTERVENTION;

YOU PREVENT CORONA VIRUS FROM YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BY:

DRINKING HOT WATER IN MORNING;

EATING VEGETABLES WITH GOOD FOOD;

TAK SUNSHINE;

TAK VIT D VIT C TUMERIC AND VIT A;

KEEP PROPER HYGENE AND COVER YOUR NOSE;

CORONA VIRUS DEATH MOSTLY IMPACT WEAK LUNGS OF CHAIN SMOKERS, SO STOP SMOKING NOW AND DETOX YOUR SELF. Q.E.D.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:03am On Jun 29, 2020
Mikkymilli:
I just broke up with my girlfriend because of corona virus. No, it's not what you think. None of us was diagnosed to have covid 19.

I broke up with her last year and recently, she begged me that she can't stay without me and we should come back, after a lot of plea, I agreed and we resumed from where we left off. Something just told me to ask her about this covid 19 and how she's taking precautions and she told me...
'Leave that thing. There's no corona virus in Nigeria. The number is increasing but we never see who get am. Wike locked us down because they haven't given him money, after they gave him money, he released us (i com de wonder which money Buhari dn give Wike o). How are people recovering in Nigeria? Foreign countries have not been able to find cure, na Nigeria?'

I'm not tryna talk bad about any pastor but she's an ardent salvation ministries worshipper and it's sad she has been led astray by the same comment her pastor said last month.
I was just disappointed with myself for associating with someone with a low IQ. To think she's even educated is more saddening. Well I did my bit to give her a long education about covid 19, good immune system and staying safe, if not for anything else but at least for her parents that are elderly. Then I told her we won't be seeing each other again because I can't be taking precautions and the person I'm intimate with is of the opinion that corona virus is a hoax. I really want to go back to celibacy again sef, so this is a good opportunity for me.
lol
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by Jocdon(m): 1:08am On Jun 29, 2020
God no go shame us
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by Liliantalks: 1:14am On Jun 29, 2020
Razzness:
I remember the days when i used to wash my hands every hour, i was even rushing to buy sanitizers up and down, i was avoiding people and forming covid 19 ambasador in my area, but now guess what? I only wash hand wen i want to eat and i'm back to steady balling with my goons. I leave everything for God hand.
grin very funny
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by Satanicmalecult: 1:14am On Jun 29, 2020
FLYFIRE:
People, keep your eyes OPEN. Dont let them CHIP you because that is the plan. They will release PLANDEMIC 2 soon & WHO whose second main funder behind USA govt is Bill Gates will recommend mandatory vaccine. The evil man says pandemic 2 will be bioterrorism. Continue to pray for Trump, he is the reason we are not CHIPPED yet but they are still after him...BUT THEY WILL FAIL. Remember also that many crisis actors have been hired including in Nigeria to play down & hide the agenda of the WICKED. You will see them here on Nairaland with many monikers. Anyone can argue about this but if they succeed it wont be only on me & my loved ones, you & your loved ones will not escape it. For Bill Gates to pay the Democrats USD100 BILLION DOLLARS to pass the contact tracking six months before PLANDEMIC 1 was released should point the red flag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipaP5zTVKKU

Name them Black devils or you will suffer the NWO

Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by Liliantalks: 1:15am On Jun 29, 2020
richard69:
Delta how far na?
I no just understand o ,, we no send one bit , I am not surprised by the numbers
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by Danito360: 1:20am On Jun 29, 2020
It is well
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by PoliteActivist: 1:25am On Jun 29, 2020
Compassion01:
Today seems better than yesterday's results

Less tests on weekends
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by ofiko123(m): 1:34am On Jun 29, 2020
Who else is tired of this COVID-19 livescores...
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by PoliteActivist: 1:43am On Jun 29, 2020
escohido123:
Haha y is today's live score result low.
Are they tired?

Weekend. Even coro take weekend off
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by Olamigaju: 1:49am On Jun 29, 2020
Good News to you all

I am here again to help you all to accumulate Etherum with ease.
Because I knew many people want to join forsage but don't have up to that amount to join forsage which the reg is ₦7500-₦8000 but the good news is you can now register and join Autoetherbot with just ₦800-₦900 not even up to ₦1000 and you can accumulate up-to 17Etherum within 14 days, all you need is 0.008Eth to get started..benefit of joining my team, if you are the type that cant get referral, don't worry the system will place someone under you without any wahala,but I believe getting 2 people won't be a problem.

So if you are interested to change your financial life

Kindly dm

Google and YouTube is there for confirmation

Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by PoliteActivist: 1:50am On Jun 29, 2020
FLYFIRE:
People, keep your eyes OPEN. Dont let them CHIP you because that is the plan. They will release PLANDEMIC 2 soon & WHO whose second main funder behind USA govt is Bill Gates will recommend mandatory vaccine. The evil man says pandemic 2 will be bioterrorism. Continue to pray for KKU

This same Bill Gates that was trying to warn world govts for years that a pandemic was looming and they should institute strict disease monitoring regimes and THEY IGNORED HIM!! Get your head out of youtube conspiracy crap

2 Likes

Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by hardbody: 1:53am On Jun 29, 2020
Ebenezer202O:
Etie didie?
obio mbufo iduhe ke ibat covid emi oh.
God resides in Calabar.

Ndi afo edi eyen efik? Nkop nte owo tiet osio idem esie ke UCTH nkpoñ emi ekebede...
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by WittyLad(m): 1:54am On Jun 29, 2020
Razzness:
I remember the days when i used to wash my hands every hour, i was even rushing to buy sanitizers up and down, i was avoiding people and forming covid 19 ambasador in my area, but now guess what? I only wash hand wen i want to eat and i'm back to steady balling with my goons. I leave everything for God hand.

Forget all those things you wrote up, you no longer feel for that girl, that excuse isn't worth it..
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by Unbreakable007: 1:59am On Jun 29, 2020
Include all the access bank top officials. Those idiots must contact covid-19. Consolation prize cancer of d blood..
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by steveekeoma(m): 2:02am On Jun 29, 2020
References:

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1277368328273760262?s=19

https://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng/

Nigeria report card has been submitted. Pls who has the highest goal scorer?
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by guardian09(m): 2:14am On Jun 29, 2020
Compassion01:
Today seems better than yesterday's results
Sunday results are usually lower. Watch out for Monday's,it will jump up again particularly for Lagos.
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by juustine777(m): 2:45am On Jun 29, 2020
Razzness:
This na laliaga or epl?
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by juustine777(m): 2:46am On Jun 29, 2020
HALA!
this na laliga or epl
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 29, 2020
In my room right now i have tied a rope to my ceiling fan, i might not make it till morning, I'm hanging myself to death. Say a prayer for me
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by thatigboman: 3:06am On Jun 29, 2020
onyeomanono24:
Delta state whats up nah? God please protect us oo

Imagine Oyo and Edo even Rivers & Kano have all chill and delta state suddenly pick race.
kano is not testing anyone anymore
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by thatigboman: 3:07am On Jun 29, 2020
Pascalville:
In my room right now i have tied a rope to my ceiling fan, i might not make it till morning, I'm hanging myself to death. Say a prayer for me
and u time and energy to post
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by jidamsel43(m): 3:20am On Jun 29, 2020
COVID Malaria.
Nearly all Nigerians have it
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by jidamsel43(m): 3:22am On Jun 29, 2020
Pascalville:
In my room right now I have tied a rope to my ceiling fan, I might not make it till morning, I'm hanging myself to death. Say a prayer for me
If you truly want to die, you won't post it on media before the act.

You are an attention seeker
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by MrHu: 3:44am On Jun 29, 2020
One day we will defeat the virus
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by knowhowk: 3:48am On Jun 29, 2020
Mikkymilli:
I just broke up with my girlfriend because of corona virus. No, it's not what you think. None of us was diagnosed to have covid 19.

I broke up with her last year and recently, she begged me that she can't stay without me and we should come back, after a lot of plea, I agreed and we resumed from where we left off. Something just told me to ask her about this covid 19 and how she's taking precautions and she told me...
'Leave that thing. There's no corona virus in Nigeria. The number is increasing but we never see who get am. Wike locked us down because they haven't given him money, after they gave him money, he released us (i com de wonder which money Buhari dn give Wike o). How are people recovering in Nigeria? Foreign countries have not been able to find cure, na Nigeria?'

I'm not tryna talk bad about any pastor but she's an ardent salvation ministries worshipper and it's sad she has been led astray by the same comment her pastor said last month.
I was just disappointed with myself for associating with someone with a low IQ. To think she's even educated is more saddening. Well I did my bit to give her a long education about covid 19, good immune system and staying safe, if not for anything else but at least for her parents that are elderly. Then I told her we won't be seeing each other again because I can't be taking precautions and the person I'm intimate with is of the opinion that corona virus is a hoax. I really want to go back to celibacy again sef, so this is a good opportunity for me.
. For now , Celibacy is right . Hopefully if recognised Solutions comes ,then you leave Celibacy .Ur life Matters oooo.Its disgusting that many do not believe that Corona Virus Is not in Nigeria .
Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by billfast: 3:54am On Jun 29, 2020
I saw a US Twitter friend who said he firmly believed that a cold that did not know the name before Christmas was New Crown Pneumonia
https://twitter.com/dxyle/status/1237142097750360066

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 382 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 28 by fenggang: 3:55am On Jun 29, 2020
研究发现,在美国,黑人县占冠状病毒病例的比例超过一半,死亡人数占近60%

艾滋病研究小组的一项全国研究发现,在美国22%的县中,黑人占人口的比例过高,而这些地方占冠状病毒病例的一半以上,死亡人数的近60%。

washington post(华盛顿邮报) https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/05/06/study-finds-that-disproportionately-black-counties-account-more-than-half-covid-19-cases-us-nearly-60-percent-deaths/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) / Boy Who Was Declared "Dead” Recovers (Photos) / Woman Who Lost 4 Children In Kerosene Explosion Runs Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.