Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) (50140 Views)

Burna Boy Wins BET Awards Best International Act For Record Fourth Time (Video) / BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) / Burna Boy Wins Grammy With 'Twice As Tall' Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by UrRealG: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2020
Congrats African giant �

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by SmartPolician: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2020
Black people have an award for only black men and women

If the white man does this same, he will be tagged a racist

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by dazzlingd(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2020
Well deserved
Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Well deserved

Olamide pls stay far away or even retire from music

Olamide has the noisiest songs on earth.

Wiz kid come forward you are trying.

David come forward you are trying and I love you for being a generous man.

Naira Madly, Zlatan these are not musicians grin

I swear, I personally think there should be a committee to screen out all these noise makers
Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by osamz007: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2020
CONGRATS! THIS ONE NA GBEDU WE DEY DAPADA

YE ON REPEAT
Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by Dansuqi: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2020
Burnaboy is Nigeria's greatest.lostz won't like it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by fati2001(m): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Well deserved

NAIRA MADLY, ZLATAN these are not MUSICIANS grin

THEY ARE THE SCREAMING SINGERS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 29, 2020
Dansuqi:
Burnaboy is Nigeria's greatest.lostz won't like it

are you back from coma? thank God.

welcome!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by MsAllison(f): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2020
oluwa burna keep shinning
Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by mindtricks: 8:40am On Jun 29, 2020
Good for him.
Hard work pays.
Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by MsAllison(f): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2020
Esanboy111:
Wetin the Burna boy de sing masefwell I have no biz with worldly singers.
ok
Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by PropertyBuying(f): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2020
Congratulations to Burna Boy.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by Erys(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Well deserved

And the BEST analyst of the year goes to

@NaijaOlosho...

Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2020
SOPoftoday:
Nawa o, upon all the hyping them still collect am from Rema hand..

U no read the post

Rema win too
Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by Prechboy(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2020
Congratulations to burna boy(odogwu) and wizkid
(machala)

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by jaxxy(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2020
Well deserved I wud say definitely.
Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by pepemendy(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2020
slimmax:
Him don finally win something, now we go hear word.
he won this Same award last year!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by SOPoftoday(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2020
peterangelo:

U no read the post

Rema win too

Where him win?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2020
Burna Boy's Wonderful track is lit
y'll go listen
Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by MozB: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2020
African Giant I stan... Congratulations to him.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by alphaRego01(m): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2020
If it was a bleeping session,BURNA BE HITTING THAT P***Y HARD.congrats to him
Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by lammylam(f): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2020
Best movie! QUEEN and SLIM! I cried when i watched that movie. Harriet too na another nice movie.
Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by Shuggaa: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2020
Odogwo himself
Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by bakynes(m): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2020
SmartPolician:
Black people have an award for only black men and women

If the white man does this same, he will be tagged a racist
They actually created BET because back in the days blacks were not been celebrated in the Music and Movie Industry, White and Blacks had separate everything from schools to Cinemas to Churches to Buses dey move around town with. So you can't blame them the whites started it first, they had to create a platform to celebrate black achievers in Entertainment.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by BonPatrick(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2020
Those of congratulating him are the same people that insult him few weeks back after a clash with davido

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by 10Dove(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2020
The first Nigerian artiste to win this award back to back.
That's consistency!
Burna's peak is so elite

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by Kidakudz5: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2020
So?
Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by Damsman10(m): 9:26am On Jun 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Well deserved

Please accept Olamide, the guy set na talent.

But @bolded? grin grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by osazuwa23: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2020
i think sha sha from zimbabwe song called water and the one with dj mephorisa was better then anything that burna has realsed this year. odogwu isnt a song i would play on blast and the video was disrespectful to igbo culture the way the women were dancing angry
Esanboy111:
Wetin the Burna boy de sing masefwell I have no biz with worldly singers.
Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by osazuwa23: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2020
The zimbabwe singer was better sha sha odogwu is a garbage song. if this award is based from his last album then yes he deserve dto win if not sha sha was better. south african and zim has better music then nigeria this year for know
Chanchit:
That South African Girl won't like this. She raised an alarm that Burna boy made them disqualify her nomination. I don't think that's possible Sha.
Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by Vickho6(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2020
Comparison will soon start now,,, Odugwu

Good for him Shaa,,, back to back
Re: Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners) by ofiko123(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2020
Congratulations to Burna boy....More wins..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Gospel Songs In Rotation In Nigeria / Kizz Daniel To Perform At World Cup, FIFA Confirms / Next Rated Award Winners At The Headies Since 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.