Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos (1635 Views)

Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. / Make Money Daily By Liking Facebook Videos (proofs Attached) / Earn Daily Watching Youtube Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by Hookupbase(m): 6:39am On Jun 29, 2020
grin cheesy Go and Work hard and make money..
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by AdiscoPele: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2020
@Op, I will advise that you should be careful of that site. It was registered a month ago as against the lie on the website that it was registered in 2006.

For now, it can't be said to be a scam website but there are lots of such website that offers free money.
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by Hookupbase(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2020
AdiscoPele:
@Op, I will advise that you should be careful of that site. It was registered a month ago as against the lie on the website that it was registered in 2006.

For now, it can't be said to be a scam website but there are lots of such website that offers free money.
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by javakind: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2020
I have registered too let's see how it works .
https://iipvideon.club/656967449933290/

The idea is just help us register . To get paid. Then I 'll come back to brief you guys if it really works.
I have reached the $100 Mark and I need 30 referrals to get paid. Plz follow the link and register . Thanks.
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by adomuwiner(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
The website comes in different names which is discouraging potential members from it. One will bear epnvideo, other will bear cryvideo, I don't know which one is real among them
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by AdiscoPele: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hookupbase:

Can you prove how it was Created recently??
Google is your friend my brother.
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by Hookupbase(m): 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
AdiscoPele:
Google is your friend my brother.
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by Hookupbase(m): 6:09am On Jul 01, 2020
adomuwiner:
The website comes in different names which is discouraging potential members from it. One will bear epnvideo, other will bear cryvideo, I don't know which one is real among them
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by Generalgoshen: 7:25am On Jul 01, 2020
javakind:

The idea is just help us register . To get paid. Then I 'll come back to brief you guys if it really works.
I have reached the $100 Mark and I need 30 referrals to get paid. Plz follow the link and register . Thanks.
it's a scam, it's fake, it's time wasting, data wasting, reach 30 referrals, I should wait for 60days to withdraw, or pay 15dollar Bitcoin, so I could withdraw

2 Likes

Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by Hookupbase(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2020
Generalgoshen:
it's a scam, it's fake, it's time wasting, data wasting, reach 30 referrals, I should wait for 60days to withdraw, or pay 15dollar Bitcoin, so I could withdraw
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by Hookupbase(m): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2020
Generalgoshen:
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by Hookupbase(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2020
AdiscoPele:

Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by folaschool: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hookupbase:

If you are making withdrawal via Bitcoin, you will need to wait for 30days Maximum of 90days because that's the way the system and you're not the only one they are paying, the $15 dollars requested means if you can't wait for the day to make it faster you will get pay, I advice you to wait up till then if you can wait then you have your payment even before the 60days, ..
I have some other platform I run, any Bitcoin payment always delay I can make a screenshot if you request me to do that.. the only fast payment their is via PayPal
Do I need get any referrals before I can withdraw?
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by Hookupbase(m): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
folaschool:

Do I need get any referrals before I can withdraw?
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by oneclickng: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
javakind:

30 referrals? It's as good as nothing
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by oneclickng: 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hookupbase:

If you are making withdrawal via Bitcoin, you will need to wait for 30days Maximum of 90days because that's the way the system and you're not the only one they are paying, the $15 dollars requested means if you can't wait for the day to make it faster you will get pay, I advice you to wait up till then if you can wait then you have your payment even before the 60days, ..
I have some other platform I run, any Bitcoin payment always delay I can make a screenshot if you request me to do that.. the only fast payment their is via PayPal

You are one of scammers behind that website. They should deduct the $15, then pay him

1 Like

Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by oneclickng: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
adomuwiner:

It's not real. Demanding 30 referrals shows that it's not real. If real, a lot of people would join and be earning happily

2 Likes

Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by Hookupbase(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
oneclickng:

You are one of scammers behind that website. They should deduct the $15, then pay him

Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by Hookupbase(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
oneclickng:

It's not real. Demanding 30 referrals shows that it's not real. If real, a lot of people would join and be earning happily
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by oneclickng: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hookupbase:

Bro investigate before giving names, alot of people are in Nigeria why can't the federal government make everyone happy?? The site has its own rule every member must adhere to it.. Join, refer 30 people to expand the network, watch video and earn, if you watch alone and eat the money alone how will others knows of it?? Your referral is the sites advert...
i can't fall for your cheap words. The said website will withhold a user's earning, then demand a $15 processing feed. Why not deduct the $15 from the net amount?

People should be watchful of this potential scam!
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by JohnkingZife(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by Hookupbase(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
oneclickng:

i can't fall for your cheap words. The said website will withhold a user's earning, then demand a $15 processing feed. Why not deduct the $15 from the net amount?

People should be watchful of this potential scam!
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by Hookupbase(m): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
JohnkingZife:
What about this one that is threading now

https://jokchi.com/here-is-where-and-how-to-invest-to-invest-securely/
I don't support anything like invest and get Double... Contact whoever that introduce it to you..
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by Generalgoshen: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hookupbase:

08039335877 please send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by Hookupbase(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
Generalgoshen:
08039335877 please send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by Generalgoshen: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hookupbase:

Bro ask whatever you want to ask here I will answer here I don't have time to Whatsapp people..
Am sorry please
please give me a brief of what you have to offer
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by Hookupbase(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Generalgoshen:
please give me a brief of what you have to offer
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 24, 2020
grin grin
Re: Make 100 Dollars Daily By Watching Youtube Videos by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 24, 2020
Only if it sounds real.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Explore 3 Odds - 5 Odds / Have Anyone Heard About My12hours 35 For 105000 / Aviod Saying "Had I Known", Be Smart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.