Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,364 members, 7,853,634 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

COVID-19: Safety Alert, - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Safety Alert, (181 Views)

SAFETY ALERT! NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Dex Luxury Soap In Nigeria / SAFETY ALERT! Imminent Flood In 19 Lagos Communities / Corps Members Tasked On Covid-19 Safety Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Safety Alert, by Afrib(m): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2020
Truly, this is not the time to gamble with your Life. You have just one to live or others will tell the story of your life time.
There is a looming danger ahead, I call it stay safe or contract the Virus. So many Pre-symptomatic persons all over, let alone asymptomatic persons moving from one end to the other unknowingly and untested.

Take a look at the Covid 19 CURVE in Nigeria and tell me what you SEE; your guest is as good as mine (the increase is alarming and we expect to see more as testing and contact tracing keep scaling up)

NOW NOTE:
The key to your safety is in your HANDS, use it wisely by staying safe indoor. Remember the VIRUS does not fly from one location to the other, rather it is moved/transported by fellow brothers and sister from one place to the other.

The government can no longer afford to lockdown the economy, but we think they can afford to let those with WEAK IMMUNITY contract the virus and bid farewell to the Strong.

If you don't have essential things to do out there, stay at home for yourself and your love ones. Remember everyone has a story to tell when the pandemic is over.

Covid19 will be history someday, but till then Stay Safe to Stay Alive.

SEE MORE:
SOURCE: https://afrib.org.ng/2020/06/29/covid-19-safety-alert-your-life-matters/

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Safety Alert, by niceguy555: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2020
You are right brother. This is what I equally tell others. But some people feel and say that covid-19 is a scam and they can't be infected, or if its real, it can only infect the rich. I don't know why people joke a lot with things that are dangerous and pose threat to their lives and living.
Re: COVID-19: Safety Alert, by Afrib(m): 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thanks,
niceguy555:
You are right brother. This is what I equally tell others. But some people feel and say that covid-19 is a scam and they can't be infected, or if its real, it can only infect the rich. I don't know why people joke a lot with things that are dangerous and pose threat to their lives and living.

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: China Pushes Traditional Remedies Amid Outbreak - BBC / Treatment For Ear Problem / Nigeria Has A Madagascar Herb Plantation – Minister Of Health Osagie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.