Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,824 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest (4437 Views)

Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) / How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) / Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by Linadinna: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2020
So we went on a tour to the Nigerian big boy, Ray Hushpuppi's Instagram page who has been arrested for money laundry and online fraud.

His last post on Instagram was on June 6th in which he posted a picture of a car, probably his latest before his arrest. See screenshot of the post below.

Going through the comment, an Instagram user who probably went through the list of people Hushpuppi is following pointed something out. See screenshot of the comment the user made below, and replies from other users.

We decided to confirm this by going into the list of people Hushpuppi is following. We typed in Dubai Police on the search box. See screenshot of our finding below.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/06/how-hushpuppi-followed-dubai-police-on.html?m=1

Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by Tomtomy98: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2020
Lmaooo
Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by chatinent: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2020
Gucci inmate. Lol. E go turn to hushekuke soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by FlordFlorez(m): 9:23am On Jun 29, 2020
Lolz! The one the gods want to deal with, they first made them mad.

3 Likes

Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by kenzysmith: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2020
village people just concentrate on this guy matter this year

2 Likes

Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by donbachi(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2020
And ur prayers backfired.
Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by realstars: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2020
Every Thing That Has Begining Also Has An End.

2 Likes

Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by IJOBA2: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2020
BROTHER RAMONI IGBALODE
Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by SmartProf(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2020
He had to get familiar with the people that will arrest him so that he can understand better their modus operandi. He never knew that these ones are not the back pocket Naija police

6 Likes

Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by dacanv(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2020
The nerve of this man shaa
Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by alphaRego01(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2020
De kind thing i fit do grin
Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by slimfit1(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2020
SmartProf:
He had to get familiar with the people that will arrest him so that he can understand better their modus operand. He never knew that these ones are not the back pocket Naija police

Nigerian Police you see yourself national disgrace agency.

3 Likes

Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by ObaKlaz: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2020
I uninstalled IG and Twitter 5 years ago and use just FB and WhatsApp till date. I follow people I know in real time ONLY.

I shut out dumb celebs and fake peeps with ill-gotten wealth and deprived them of the power to make me feel inadequate enough to doubt the grace of God upon my life and my righteous endeavours.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by obailala(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2020
Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer!

4 Likes

Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by BlowYourMind: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2020
Alright
Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2020
Still it want if use to him
Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by dahnimoh(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2020
HE may not come out of this

THE money involved is much and Dubai is not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by Lotel: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2020
ObaKlaz:
I uninstalled IG and Twitter 5 years ago and use just FB and WhatsApp till date. I follow people I know in real time ONLY.

I shut out dumb celebs and fake peeps with ill-gotten wealth and deprived them of the power to make me feel inadequate enough to doubt the grace of God upon my life and my righteous endeavours.
Uninstalling IG and Twitter does not change shitt.., whether you like it or not people that will flaunt their wealth will still flaunt it, however way they got their money.., and there's nothing you can do about it.. So mr, up your game and make an impact instead of complaining online..

7 Likes

Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by XXLMANDIGO: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2020
He is so influential and roll with UAE topshots. E never thought he could experience akoba adaba...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by Kingkun69(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2020
ObaKlaz:

who this one help abeg u want reward for uninstalling app

3 Likes

Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by gentlestdude(m): 11:11am On Jun 29, 2020
enjoy your new home

2 Likes

Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by CodeTemplar: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2020
He followed his secret followers not realizing they were following his secret follow ups on G-game. What a poetic misfortune.

3 Likes

Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by ObaKlaz: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2020
Lotel:

Uninstalling IG and Twitter does not change shitt.., whether you like it or not people that will flaunt their wealth will still flaunt it, however way they got their money.., and there's nothing you can do about it.. So mr, up your game and make an impact instead of complaining online..
Please, show your level of comprehension by pointing out to me exactly how I'm 'complaining online'. I've only stated what works FOR ME.

EXCUSE ME!

7 Likes

Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by itsme01: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2020
cool

Sentence for fraud in Dubai ranges from 1 month to 3 years, and not more than 6 years for very serious fraud, and the fine ranges from 60,000 to 90,000 dirhams

In any case he can start his life back with his assets in Nigeria and Malaysia, and am sure he can never disclose what he has in his Bitcoin wallet, as almost all hackers keep loots in cryptocurrency

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by sunshineV(f): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
ObaKlaz:

no one gives a shit

2 Likes

Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by sexylassie2(f): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Sentence for fraud in Dubai ranges from 1 month to 3 years, and not more than 6 years for very serious fraud, and the fine ranges from 60,000 to 90,000 dirhams

In any case he can start his life back with his assets in Nigeria and Malaysia, and am sure he can never disclose what he has in his Bitcoin wallet, has almost all hackers keep loots in cryptocurrency

They increased it to 5-20 years recently
Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by itsme01: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
sexylassie2:

They increased it to 5-20 years recently

Sorry to bother you, any link to that
Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by ObaKlaz: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
sunshineV:

no one gives a shit

2 Likes

Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by TheM0nster: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
sunshineV:

no one gives a shit
[/s]

1 Like

Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by sexylassie2(f): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
itsme01:

Sorry to bother you, any link to that

The Dubai Government last month increased its penalty for fraud to between five and 20 years in jail in the wake of investigations that resulted in court cases involving an alleged Dh3.7 billion (US$1bn) in bribes and theft.

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/as-fraud-cases-rise-fnc-calls-for-more-severe-penalties-1.573850

1 Like

Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by meobizy(f): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
He followed them so he could mock his counterparts they caught routinely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Pastor Shaving Pubic Hair Of Female Church Members Surfaces Online / Faces Of The Boys That Murdered Their Colleague, Sylvester, At Dowen College / Night Guard Raped This Girl While Attempting Suicide In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.